Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. (4435 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Buying Cars By Bidding On Copart.com, Auctionexport.com, And Other Auction Sites / Nigerian Online Auction Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by 40dogzz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls send me details also, petmore54@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by completey(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Can u help me to pick up a 100kg item at Birmingham? And send to me here in nigeria? If yes let me know your charges.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2014
completey:
Can u help me to pick up a 100kg item at Birmingham? And send to me here in nigeria? If yes let me know your charges.
can be arranged email details
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Miacara:
can be arranged email details
do you want to ship by sea or air freight?
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by completey(f): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Will mail you.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2014
completey:
Will mail you.
ok waiting
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Jesusbaby6(f): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
am interested. already sent you a mail. thanks n God bless
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jesusbaby6:
am interested. already sent you a mail. thanks n God bless
ok will get back 2 u. Business starts fully in Jan 5th 2015.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm interested, henryikeme@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Miacara:
I am offering free consultation on how to start importing and buying quality products from auction sites in the U.K at very affordable prices and selling them online using platforms like OLX, Konga, Jumia etc.

Will assist on:
1) Opening a Paypal account
2) Giving you links to different auction sites and giving you tips on how to purchase.
2) Easiest/Cheapiest way of transferring money abroad and paying for your goods.
3) Best and cheapest method of transporting the goods from U.K to Nigeria.

Interested email miacara.biz@gmail.com. or whatsapp me on +447968658300.

You can buy UK used bicycles from £8 and sell for N15000 in Nigeria.

Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by ayo2shine(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls I am intrested in this .....links to different auction sites and giving you tips on how to purchase. My mail address is aylikethat@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Email me what information you need will reply you.
Re: Make Money Buying From Auction Sites In UK And Selling Online In Nigeria. by Miacara: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Miacara:
I am offering free consultation on how to start importing and buying quality products from auction sites in the U.K at very affordable prices and selling them online using platforms like OLX, Konga, Jumia etc.

Will assist on:
1) Opening a Paypal account
2) Giving you links to different auction sites and giving you tips on how to purchase.
2) Easiest/Cheapiest way of transferring money abroad and paying for your goods.
3) Best and cheapest method of transporting the goods from U.K to Nigeria.

Interested email miacara.biz@gmail.com. or whatsapp me on +447968658300.

Divoom Voombox Wireless spearker Bluetooth enabled now available. UK import.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Transfer Services Uk To Nigeria / Questions On Non-Interest Banking For Mallam Sanusi / Starting Export Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.