Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples (725336 Views)

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Empiree: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
missphumby:
[.
Haba sister, you didnt want us to see your pix? You deleted everything grin
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin
Empiree:

so. u live in pluto? undecided
Empiree:

so. u live in pluto?
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Empiree: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
missphumby:
grin

so. u live in pluto? undecided

so. u live in pluto?
Lol, that's where communicate from....Lol grin shocked
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by missphumby(f): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Empiree:

sure u are a being? human beings don't live der undecided
Empiree:

sure u are a being? human beings don't live der
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by tunde1200(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2015
cute pix....!!!!
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by tunde1200(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2015
Being a Muslim is my greatest reward.!!
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Omotayor123(f): 7:43am On May 01, 2015
I Love these.... May ALLAH make it easy for us all.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Omotayor123(f): 7:48am On May 01, 2015
I love these pictures.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by jimmynauty: 7:52am On May 01, 2015
such lovely pix there but op this is photoshop, "not real". becos around me this is haram for a man and woman to do this.

Secondly, behind all this excitement, she knows that she is not the ONLY one, 3 OTHERS will be coming in.

Thirdly, there is no BURQA image like the pix below, that i want to see the romantic of BURQA

4 Likes

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by RealYaks: 8:11am On May 01, 2015
how about this one

1 Like

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by darelar(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2015
Nigeria own

1 Like

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
Oh......smiling and tears streaming down my cheeks. They are all beautiful sight 2 behold that i want 2 get married today. May Allah choose our right partners 4 we all singles, amin. Barka da jumah!
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by mohammad11: 8:51am On May 01, 2015
May Allah make possible and easy to make(marriage). Aameen
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Jarus(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2015
The Jaruses. Masha Allah

8 Likes

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by prettymina(f): 9:09am On May 01, 2015
Makes want to say I do..cant wait..lovely
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Haywhymido(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
insha allah, i will soon follow suit. Lovely am telling u
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by money121(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2015
this is mine...

proudly muslim couple

2 Likes

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nafizzey(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2015
Nice pictures. may God bless us (Single Guys) aspiring with beautiful Good women. #Juma'at Kareem
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 10:16am On May 01, 2015
money121:
this is mine...

proudly muslim couple
WOW! Lovely pictures, may Allah bless your marriage (Amin). Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 10:18am On May 01, 2015
haleeberry:
Oh......smiling and tears streaming down my cheeks. They are all beautiful sight 2 behold that i want 2 get married today. May Allah choose our right partners 4 we all singles, amin. Barka da jumah!
Amin sunma Amin sis.. Cheers!
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by medexico(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2015
Wow I feel like getting married
cute couples
wait... just an observation, all those girls are slim!
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by shidof(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
Luvly post with a lot of awesome picture.
Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by simpleseyi: 11:58am On May 01, 2015
Our brothers and sisters from another mother prefer the wedding gown below. They say we are backward and uncivilized.

1 Share

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
jimmynauty:
such lovely pix there but op this is photoshop, "not real". becos around me this is haram for a man and woman to do this.

Secondly, behind all this excitement, she knows that she is not the ONLY one, 3 OTHERS will be coming in.

Thirdly, there is no BURQA image like the pix below, that i want to see the romantic of BURQA
well it doesn't look photoshoped to me...
just because 3 others are 'likely' to come in, should that stop her from showing how much she loves n care for him? if only our women will concentrate on their homes...most men won't look outside. Moreover, its a Sunnah!
I hope the images below satisfies you...

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by baba11(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2015
Jarus:
The Jaruses. Masha Allah
I love this......keep it up Oga jarus....lol

1 Like

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by mursaleen: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
hey guys i found some beautiful images of Muslim lovly couples at http://www.ultraupdates.com/2014/02/110-cute-and-romantic-muslim-couples/. just wanted to share with you guys

1 Like

Re: Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples by xage(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
missphumby:
cool Smiles

U got my response,this is xage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.