Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? (1091 Views)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / Agro-export Contract Sourcing / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? by Smile4mee01: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

I have huge interest in the export of agro allied commodities abroad. For years now i have been finding it hard to get a suitable mentor and export consultant who can put me through the business. i have attended many seminars, all the do it talk and tell you to buy thier books and CD. it appears most of them dont do the business, they just teach it and sell thier materials.

Is there any Agro -export consultant you can recommend?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? by e4e5d4d5: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2015
WE ARE INTERESTED IN EXPORT CONTRACT (CHARCOAL & SESAME SEED) FOB.LAGOS..WITH L/C...I YOU GOT ONE..LETS TALK..
LANRE-08077881934

I AWAIT YOUR CALL.
Re: Recommended Agro- Export Consultant? by Charpell(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
Smile4mee01:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have huge interest in the export of agro allied commodities abroad. For years now i have been finding it hard to get a suitable mentor and export consultant who can put me through the business. i have attended many seminars, all the do it talk and tell you to buy thier books and CD. it appears most of them dont do the business, they just teach it and sell thier materials.

Is there any Agro -export consultant you can recommend?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards.
I am interested sir, were you able to get a good consultant?

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / How To Become A Successful Farmer In Nigeria / Cabbage And Lettuce Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.