Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries (9496 Views)

Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by lalasticlala(m): 2:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Kano State Deputy Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, on Monday emerged winner of the APC gubernatorial ticket in the state.

Dr. Ganduje scored a total of 5,588 votes of the total votes cast, defeating the only other aspirant, Brig. Gen. Jafaru Isa (rtd.) who got 126 votes.

Two other contenders, Rep. Abdurrahman Kawu Sumaila and Alhaji Usman Alhaji stepped down for Ganduje shortly after the primary elections commenced at Sani Abacha Indoor stadium in Kano City.

Announcing the result after the election, electoral officer Bello Ayuba disclosed that having has satisfied all the party and INEC conditions, Dr. Ganduje was duly elected.

He expressed satisfaction that the delegates that voted during the exercise conducted themselves in an orderly manner which made the event peaceful and successful.

In his acceptance speech, Ganduje said the victory was due to the total support of Governor Kwankwaso and the APC delegates, saying he would continue with APC and Kwankwasiyya policies if elected as executive governor of the state next year. He added that Gov. Rabi’u Kwankwaso, who cast his vote around 2:00 a.m. on Friday, expressed satisfaction over the peaceful conduct of the election.

It could be recalled that Governor Kwankwaso, during a meeting of APC stakeholders in Kano last week, announced that his deputy, Dr. Ganduje, is the APC’s preferred candidate for the position of the state governor.

source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/05/ganduje-wins-kano-apc-gubernatorial-primaries

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by smsshola(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2014
May he continue d good job...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by courage54(m): 2:32am On Dec 06, 2014
A humble deputy reaping the fruit of his humility, a child that washes his hands clean will dine with elders.

Sai Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by xpac01(m): 2:43am On Dec 06, 2014
Another victorious loser.
NB: I saw lalasticlala casting politics news on channels tv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by DickDastardly(m): 4:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Thats the outcome of L.O.Y.A.L.T.Y

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Alphaoscar: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2014
NIGERIANS sha!, I saw on a friend's wall and I
decided to copy and paste it for your
enjoyment, enjoyment I say?, "Ok let's
contunu,diaris god"

Collect RICE from Fayose in
Ekiti, get KEROSENE from
Omisore in Osun, GEJ will give
you imported STOVE to cook
it, come to Obanikoro's
TOILET in Lagos to defecate! -

Anonymous

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by benuejosh: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2014
fulani man
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by lanxlot(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2014
lala.....Fp tinx as usual.
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by lonelydora: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Wadraj:
APC's popularity in the most populous states of the federation is a Nightmare for PDP!
Rivers,Lagos,kano...#Sealed
If not for one thing, Kaduna would have joined.

Haa! Lalasticlala! I was here. Front page bound.

Goodluck to all the Northern Governors. They should tackle Boko haram first if they want to rule in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2014
APC's popularity in the most populous states of the federation is a Nightmare for PDP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Jorian(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2014
I hear, shaaa good for him am not intrested
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2014
I wonder when the leaders of tomorrow " Youth " will start rulling when all these retired brain refuse to hang their boot.
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Isiterere(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Massive. Good luck to him.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2014
APC will "kill" PDP in the next general elections grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Faraidi(m): 6:47am On Dec 06, 2014
lalasticlala:
Kano State Deputy Governor, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, on Monday emerged winner of the APC gubernatorial ticket in the state.

Dr. Ganduje scored a total of 5,588 votes of the total votes cast, defeating the only other aspirant, Brig. Gen. Jafaru Isa (rtd.) who got 126 votes.

Two other contenders, Rep. Abdurrahman Kawu Sumaila and Alhaji Usman Alhaji stepped down for Ganduje shortly after the primary elections commenced at Sani Abacha Indoor stadium in Kano City.

Announcing the result after the election, electoral officer Bello Ayuba disclosed that having has satisfied all the party and INEC conditions, Dr. Ganduje was duly elected.

He expressed satisfaction that the delegates that voted during the exercise conducted themselves in an orderly manner which made the event peaceful and successful.

In his acceptance speech, Ganduje said the victory was due to the total support of Governor Kwankwaso and the APC delegates, saying he would continue with APC and Kwankwasiyya policies if elected as executive governor of the state next year. He added that Gov. Rabi’u Kwankwaso, who cast his vote around 2:00 a.m. on Friday, expressed satisfaction over the peaceful conduct of the election.

It could be recalled that Governor Kwankwaso, during a meeting of APC stakeholders in Kano last week, announced that his deputy, Dr. Ganduje, is the APC’s preferred candidate for the position of the state governor.

source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/05/ganduje-wins-kano-apc-gubernatorial-primaries
why is it that all the people choosen by APC Godfathers won their election? I smell some internal rigging.Tinubu Candidate won, Kwankwanso Candidate too won and every others why?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Faraidi(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Wadraj:

maybe you are the person that shall vote in all those state.Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Edwardhead(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2014
i dont want to comment
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by thunder74(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Have just observed that all APC leaders and their anointed are winning? Now I know the reason why some of the leaders can not be subordinate under anybody in other parties, they want to be in charge. The godfathers!
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Ofunaofu: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Wadraj:

truth. These three states being in the hands of the APC is giving the PDP sleepless nights

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by mcdokwe(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Unto d main game. Let's see who wind the elections
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by http(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Lalasticlala, i'm watching you o in HD.... only u, how many front page.
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Youngzedd(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Good luck to him.
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by thunder74(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2014
In a sane society, this is how it should be. Deputy succeeding their superior for continuity. It gives room for growth.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Congrats
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by tejpot(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Good news
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Faraidi:
maybe you are the person that shall vote in all those state.Rubbish
What's this one saying??

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Bennyberry(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2014
Wish him the best.APC proved most of us wrong

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by tomakint: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2014
PDP Gubernatorial primaries comes up this Monday, until then. Something keeps telling me that we might see 'pleasant surprises' in the outcome of elections results in Kano and Lagos
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Faraidi(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Wadraj:

What's this one saying??
am saying u reason with your anus
Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Alphaoscar: 7:14am On Dec 06, 2014
NIGERIANS sha!, I saw on a friend's wall and I
decided to copy and paste it for your
enjoyment, enjoyment I say?, "Ok let's
contunu,diaris god"
Collect RICE from Fayose in
Ekiti, get KEROSENE from
Omisore in Osun, GEJ will give
you imported STOVE to cook
it, come to Obanikoro's
TOILET in Lagos to defecate! -
Anonymous

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Wins Kano APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Faraidi:
am saying u reason with your anus
Go play somewhere, I'm busy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC / Buhari Meets Northern Governor Today Over Worsening Insecurity / Ambazonia: Nigerian Territory Not Attacked By Cameroonian Militants - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.