Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Need Career Advice Please Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Career Advice Please Help! (539 Views)

I Need Career Advice, I'm At A Cross Road / I'm At A Junction And Don't Know Where To Go: I Need Career Help / Pls I Need Career Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Career Advice Please Help! by winta2007(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks for picking interest to read.

Am a Final Year Student Of Food Science and Technology,i will drop the pen soon,and face the real World,but am scared going by the Situation of Employment in Nigeria..,i need Suggestions on what Skill i can develop before graduating to Enhance my chances of getting Employed.am also a web designer and hopeful of graduating with 2.1,please Help..
Re: I Need Career Advice Please Help! by Wisegeek01(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2014
winta2007:
Thanks for picking interest to read.

Am a Final Year Student Of Food Science and Technology,i will drop the pen soon,and face the real World,but am scared going by the Situation of Employment in Nigeria..,i need Suggestions on what Skill i can develop before graduating to Enhance my chances of getting Employed.am also a web designer and hopeful of graduating with 2.1,please Help..

Know what your are passionate about"
You can learn a skill from that*

Web designing is pretty cool too,
You can also try photography or graphics design"

If you want to go in line with what you're studying. .. catering, event management" etc

Its good you thought of this now*
Re: I Need Career Advice Please Help! by donpy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
School name, ur name, whre do u reside... Snd by txt to 09093200939..

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity / Nigerians Get BAG OF RICE For Their "13th Month" Salary! / Needs Advice On The Best Possible Distributorship Business Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.