Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

The NFF Is Dealing In Flashy Ideas – Prof Patrick Omo-osagie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NFF Is Dealing In Flashy Ideas – Prof Patrick Omo-osagie (465 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles / Lagerback's list of 44 released by the NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The NFF Is Dealing In Flashy Ideas – Prof Patrick Omo-osagie by zagazigi: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2014
The respected academic and sports consultant has spoken to Goal about many issues in Nigerian football while proffering solutions to the problems that the country is facing
What do you think of the LMC and its performance at the end of the just concluded season?
I believe I am on record as saying that the LMC as an organizing body was the right thing to do, but drawing its powers from the NFF was the wrong way to do it. The clubs should own the LMC, it is the only way to develop that concept. Let me explain further; if the LMC is owned by clubs, all decisions made by the LMC will be approved by 75% of clubs...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Blames Newcastle United Ball Boys After Chelsea Defeat / Lebron Wants An 'I Can't Breathe' Shirt To Support Eric Garner Protest / EXCLUSIVE - 'chelsea Are Better Than Anyone Else' Mourinho Declares [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.