Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The New Way To Teleport The World Just Went Live Online. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Way To Teleport The World Just Went Live Online. (606 Views)

How Do I Deploy My Web Apps To Live Online Web Hosts? / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website / Learn Website Designing Live Online And Offline With Ease No Access Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Way To Teleport The World Just Went Live Online. by daviscool: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
The internet just welcomed a new technology called social teleporting last weekend. The web technology available at http://www.unihap.com went live last weekend with people already joining the site to see how it works. The web technology works more like instagram, twitter and the likes but the best part of it is it allows you teleport the world to explore. An exciting new way to teleport the world and explore is how it tags itself.
Its really fascinating how it works combining JavaScript and Ajax technology to allow you teleport the world and explore.
Below is the promo banner already running on fb, instagram and other platforms.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell A Domain.? / 15 Minute Micro Job For Webmaster / Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? What Is Your Best Product Promotion Strategy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.