Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience (31045 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by dainformant(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lagos gubernatorial aspirant Musiliu Olatunde Obanikoro was seen in a 'spiritual' mood at 'The Experience" event held yesterday at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos... The religious gathering which saw a capacity of over 600,000 people come together to lift one voice in praise to the One True God also hosted former Aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode and other Peoples Democratic Party PDP Stalwarts who came to show their support and probably pray for victory ahead of the 2015 general elections...

SOURCE; National Helm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Fabdedon(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
he be like may all my enemies SLEEP and WAKE after election..grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by stinggy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Koro dey pose instead mak hin dey pray for hin election..

Well, none of my business lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by seanet02: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Werepeleri
alabiyemmy:

You think everyone has a wicked heart like you?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by laimo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Taking deceit to the house of God.It didn't start yesterday,e don tey.

14 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Goddex: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Is Koro a christian?

(sincere answer, I really do not know)

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by braine(m): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Losers.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by dainformant(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
[quote author=Goddex post=28645450]Is Koro a christian?

I don't think so
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by henchamb(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
nigerian politicians can do anything just to win elections. beauty of democracy.
if i say koro come n scratch my back he will come

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
look at them, raising up unholy hands. They even got front seats grin

18 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by TippyTop(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
This is why apc drove out femi fani kayode, you should not be seen near a church if you are apc, only mosque...mtcheeew.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by RockMaxi: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
saxywale:
look at them, raising up unholy hands. They even got front seats grin

Men on survival mission, they bother less about the hands... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Goddex:
Is Koro a christian?

(sincere answer, I really do not know)
Muslim. He isn't the first, Tinubu was there in 2007. Experience isn't a "Christian" only gathering, it is open to everyone that seeks to praise God.

13 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by aresa: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Loot and steal to day, then sing hallelujah tomorrow.. Only in Nigeria grin

10 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by gbodimowo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
What are they doing there?
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by tspun(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
ok
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by kendrick93(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
mstcheeeeew
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by DICKtator: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Only if lightning would strike!!!!!

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by dammytosh: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
AWON WERE DUDU

3 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by lekinz(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
So what should I do

Jump into a well

Mtcheeeew ... All these mods ehn

Make I no talk before they ban me

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Descartes: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mtcheww.

All because of Lagos Guber.

Even FFK in the Arena too shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by OCTAVO: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Koroooo
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by sweetsleek: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
#uselesstopicmakinfp#
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
#Koro_bucci

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by sweetsleek: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by holatin(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
others dey tbs dey pray, you dey snap.
God is watching you for black and white

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Youngzedd(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Okay naa
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Ruq: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Catharsis can be staged
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by Nmeri17: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
owky cramjones I hope u prayed for forgiveness for all the fallacious and malicious comments u have made on here undecided
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience by NaijaOptimist: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Anything cos of 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku In Dutse Jigawa Airport / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.