Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers (5886 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by peterirhivben: 5:03am On Nov 28, 2014
If you have been invited to write the forth coming NNPC APTITUDE TEST, please start preparing very well. Having waited for these aptitude test for the past 2 years or more, i beleive you will not want to take any chances. We are experience in teaching and preparing student and job applicate for various exam and also have one of the most extensive research and best aptitude test preparatory materials. Success awaits you.

Send your e-mail to blueprinteducatioonaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com or call: 09096119817.

Here are the pass questions and answers that will be sent to you.

A. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2003

B. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2006

C. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2008

D. NNPC APTITUDE TEST PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2011

To aid your understanding of these materials and for you to be better prepared due to the short period of time that are available, we are also providing you with these further materials.

1. ABSTRACT REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

2. SPATIAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

3. NUMERICAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

4. VERBAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

5. GENERAL ENGINEERING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

6. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

Since in the last 2 years many oil and gas company aptitude test on engineering usually contains mechanical reasoniing, data interprepation and general knowleddge and not to take chance, we are also providing you with these further addition study materials.

ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS

1. MECHANICAL REASONING PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

2. DATA INTERPRETATION PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

3. GENERAL KNOWLEGE PDF AND SELF-LEARNING VIDEO

Definitely, you can find no better study materials elsewhere. Start preparing and success awaits you.

RECOMMENDATION FOR FURTHER STUDY AND PREPARATION AS WELL AS CAREERS ENHANCEMENT.

The following aptitude test materials is urgently recommended for you depending on your course of study.

A. ENGINEERING CAREERS SKILLS TEST. EACH CONTAINS 2 DVD containing aptitude test, interview questions and answers, videos, e-books, softwares and many more.

1. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

2. ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

3. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

4. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

5. PETROLEUM PROCESSING ENGINEERING SKILLS TEST DVD

6. SAFETY SKILLS TEST DVD

B. JOB APTITUDE TEST PREPARATORY MATERIALS

1. BLUEPRINT MECHANICAL REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

2. BLUEPRINT ABSTRACT REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

3. BLUEPRINT SPATIAL REASONING E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

4. BLUEPRINT DATA INTERPRETATION E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

5. BLUEPRINT OIL AND GAS APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK AND SELF-LEARNING DVD VIDEOS

6. BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW E-BOOK AND DVD

YOU CAN ALSO TELL YOUR FRIEND.

FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 09096119817

or email: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com; ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by absholola: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
this is my email address: sholola.abraham@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Rickywowoz: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
How much?
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by sweden: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
My email is motechresearch@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by horlaryinks: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
my email is olayinksaremu@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2014
My email address, poppywasiu2@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by mojid22000: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2014
mojid22000@yahoo.ca
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by ibrahym47(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kindly help a brother at glojnr@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Wisedata(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you reside in Ibadan, Oyo state and you are tired of sitting at home as a graduate,text your name to this number, 08054855444. I will show you the way to free youself from absolute and relative poverty and idleness free of charge and you will live to appreciate the fact that you saw this message and you didn't ignore it. Information is Power. There is no harm in trying.. Free yourself from the chain of poverty and brokeness
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by zangality(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2014
zangality@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by dammyl: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
pls my e-mail:dammybt@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Swtchinny(f): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls kindly send to j.chinnyonoh@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by 300ng: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Please send to spiffydamsel@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by lightuplightup: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2014
pls send to henrioj@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by dokilolo: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
olayemioduwole@rockmail.com pls send me a copy
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by jolamos01(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please send to me also olalekanmosesjoel@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by winta2007(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Please send to forexboom2010@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Anion(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mine is dubemq1@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by sundayoloyede: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
oloyedesunday14@Gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Socratez20(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
E@yahoo.com. is the email, thanks.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Excellergroup(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
my email address is ** tnx nd God bls
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Bukkasukka: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2014
My email is ezechukwuebuka07@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by emekakelvin(m): 2:33am On Dec 15, 2014
My email is kelvinsteven70@gmail.com
THANKS and GOD BLESS
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Iyktalent: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
please someone should send it nt@.

thanks a lot.
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Socratez20(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
plese send to e@yahoo.com , thanks in advance
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by favorite85: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
ask4wdc@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Boyopumping: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls send to olabayoalabi@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Johnolis(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2015
sirjohnolis2@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by elriyaz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Plz help and send to riyasyusf360@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Alaminz(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2016
pls alaminzanna@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by DXXMI: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
send to anteyimicheal@gmail.com
thanks broda
Re: Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers by Janeflourish: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Mine is janeihuomaonuoha@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This First Before Using A Counter Job As Leverage To Ask For A Raise / Benefits Of Being A Red Cross Member / Acca P3, P4 & P5 Lsbf Video Lecture For June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.