Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast (702 Views)

My Advice To All Nigerian Developers / Blogging Advice For Beginners / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast by G3wap(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
I have carried out some research and i found out best and easiest way for bloggers to earn money from their blogs... Adsense pays but very hard to get your application approved.. I would like to encourage each and every one of you who own a blog and want to make money with it should use ONCAS instead... Visit their website ( Click Here ) to create your free publisher account very fast.. It takes just 2-5 business days to get your application approved or not.. Thank u!
Re: My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
but why?
Re: My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast by G3wap(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
charix:
but why?

Well, according to them:

1. ONCAS pays publishers first to second week of every month with only a $50 minimum payout. You can choose to get paid with Paypal, Check or Wired Transfer (bank transfer).

2. ONCAS Publishers receive up to 40% of the ad income. Get the money you deserve with revenue sharing. ONCAS connect you with top advertisers who are willing to pay big for your traffic.

3. ONCAS Publishers place their ads along with other networks to get 100% fill rate for their site. You can even set minimum prices for CPV, CPC, CPM, and CPI ads.

If the minimum price of your ads is not met, your
default ads are put up instead to ensure that you are still making the money that you deserve.

4. ONCAS Publishers earn additional 10% income every time they refer a Publisher or Advertiser to ONCAS.
Earning has never been easier. But with ONCAS, one click, you're done. (coming soon)

5. Click Here to sign up for ONCAS...

Creating ONCAS publisher account is simple.. You'll receive an email from their team regarding your account status within 2-5 business days...
Re: My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast by G3wap(m): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2014
real
Re: My Advice For Bloggers who wants To Make Money Very Fast by Uchefrancis16(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Just followed your link, and did a Google about this ONCAS or should I say O! Network ads and realized that even Google dosnt know much about this company you are talking about.

To back my claim, this post which is barely 6hours old happened to be 3rd in the search result. Meaning this company is either still New or their services are not well Accepted by many.

So my suggestion will be if you are rather not happy or finding it difficult to get Google AdSense Approval, See the legit and sure way of Applying for Google AdSense Here==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/11/step-by-step-guide-on-how-i-applied-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Sms Portal Creator 3(spc3) And Jeema 4.2 / What Do You Think About This Blogger Template / Help With Site Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.