Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps (937 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Buy Whatever You Want And Pay On Delivery / How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by dotfak: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
My name is Oladotun Fakokunde, I live in Houston Texas, I have been into this business for sometime and I believe its time for the whole world to get to know about it.

We all know there are lots of things we do desire in the United State and its impossible for us to buy because online stores would only let you ship select product internationally for security reason. Buy whatever you want in this simples steps;

1. Surf the internet for whatever thing you want to buy.
2. Contact us to verify the website or seller.
3. Get purchase quote based on 2 important factors.

1. Dollar rate.
2. Shipping within the USA.

4. Make payment(s) at your convenience into a Nigeria bank account we'll provide you.
5. We make the purchase and get back to you as soon as the product arrives.
6. We check the product for you to verify its the exact thing its claimed to be. If it is,
get quote for shipping to Nigeria based on

1. Dollar rate
2. Weight & Size of the object
3. Your desired speed of delivery.
4. If you will receive in Lagos or Other Nigeria cities.

7. Over the period of time, we have had 100% delivery or money back guaranteed.

If you need help with where to get your product. We will help you with it. We have different online shops. We can also help you find & choose if you think you can trust our decision to help. We give you the freedom to choose what you want to buy. Whatever it is.

We are here to serve you. We deal with each and every of our customers individually. Why travel to the USA when you can find help and even buy more with the Cost of Ticket.

Try us out and you will see we beat all our competitors. We are small but very effective. We work with you while Walking with you.

Note: For security reasons, we don't allow people to buy and ship to our address. We handle the whole purchase. With us you can pay for anything, including school fees, Admission fees, registration fees, Sevis fees, Hotel Booking and so on.

CELL NUMBER: +18159194030 (WhatsApp), Text or Calls
BBM:7F07FA24
yahoo chat: dotfak

I will prefer chatting from Monday to Friday and restrict call to weekends. If you call during the week, I may be at work but sure I will text you to call back when I am free.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by chikkay200: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
What's your company's website and address here in Nigeria? This is the only way one can have a bit of comfort and trust in these crazy and fraudulent internet age!
Re: Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by debbydee(f): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ chikkay

you are on point.

Kindly quote websites we can buy from. i am intrested in female clothing. we can take it from there.
i have sent you a bbm request
Re: Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by kentochi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please help me out here friends
I need place to buy motivational books and inspirational books in wholesale.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by Hkenny: 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice, where can we get good @ cheap rate in usa , the website pls.
Re: Buy Whatever You Want In The USA In Simple 7 Steps by OKEMKPI: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Any idea of reliable logistic ccompany that can fly my goods from kansas city and texas to lagos in good time and good rate.contact me on 274f3d22

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity In Sapele / What Is The Easy Way To Make Money? / Mushroom Cultivation- A Tool For Wealth Creation And Employment Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.