Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,536 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Help On Travel Route To Kano - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Travel Route To Kano (2490 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Travel Route To Kano by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
please I need help on how to get to kano on tuesday ... . I was posted to law school kano campus and I've never been to kano before.which route will be better for me? am in calabar, will I get direct flight to kano,or do I fly to abuja then get a taxi to kano?if so,what's the distance from abuja to kano. which is safer considering the security situation in Nigeria..thanks. n/b. law school is in baguada.
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by uboma(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Board a flight to Abuja and continue your journey to Kano by road. Its about 4 hours max via public transport and the road leading to the Law School is by the road before you get into the city of Kano.

Safe journey and dont forget the weather by this time in Kano can be extremely cold, so be ready...
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2014
uboma:
Board a flight to Abuja and continue your journey to Kano by road. Its about 4 hours max via public transport and the road leading to the Law School is by the road before you get into the city of Kano.

Safe journey and dont forget the weather by this time in Kano can be extremely cold, so be ready...
thank you sir. I will do as u have said.
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by uboma(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2014
millerojong:
thank you sir. I will do as u have said.

You are welcome. All the best
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by uboma(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
How was your trip? @ op
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 01, 2015
uboma:
How was your trip? @ op
. wonderful. I did as you advised,but I wasn't prepared for the cold,it dealt with me big time. but d weather is quite okay now. but its 5hrs from abuja to Kano on road.
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by uboma(m): 6:59am On Feb 01, 2015
millerojong:
. wonderful. I did as you advised,but I wasn't prepared for the cold,it dealt with me big time. but d weather is quite okay now. but its 5hrs from abuja to Kano on road.

Good to hear that you had a safe journey. You didn't heed my warning about the cold weather then. 5 hours from Abuja to Kano? Hmmm! Let's just thank God for journey mercies.
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
uboma:

Good to hear that you had a safe journey. You didn't heed my warning about the cold weather then. 5 hours from Abuja to Kano? Hmmm! Let's just thank God for journey mercies.
yes. I will be leaving Kano state by march for court attachment. ama use same route back to calabar.
Re: Help On Travel Route To Kano by uboma(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
millerojong:
yes. I will be leaving Kano state by march for court attachment. ama use same route back to calabar.

Enjoy your stay in Kano.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons I Can't Send Money Home From Abroad / Sweden Visa / The New Electronic Passport Or The Old One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.