Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? (2568 Views)

Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? by Mswahili1(m): 1:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Jambo!?

I'm young, energetic, humble and focused Guy from Tanzania. I would like to know from you great thinker of nairaland that which is the right place to go in search of brighter days (Good life) in this era of recession and depression in this world!?

I realy like to relocate and start a new life away from the place I was born, I have enough money to handle all the travel expenses.

Asanteni saana!( Thanx so much in swahili).
Re: Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? by Miami11: 3:09am On Mar 04, 2015
Ndugu yangu jaribu US, Australia and Canada,
Re: Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? by mibas: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
Miami11:
Ndugu yangu jaribu US, Australia and Canada,
Can you specify if you want (in your new destination) to be employed or you want to run your own business so that we can give proper advice.
Re: Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? by iziboi(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
mibas:

Can you specify if you want (in your new destination) to be employed or you want to run your own business so that we can give proper advice.

Hi @mibas, I want to know which african country is best to relocate and base for business, motor spare parts business?
I anticipate your reply soonest Sir.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges / How Much Is Rent In Ibadan? / Effects Of E-passport And Fingerprinting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.