Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story (1170 Views)

Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by TayoDemola(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
We earlier ran an ad on several media platforms requesting for models for the cover of one of my books which was released on Nov 17th 2014 on ebook stores worldwide.

Here are the links to the Nairaland version of the ad:

https://www.nairaland.com/1944263/wanted-photogenic-pretty-girl-model

https://www.nairaland.com/1944284/photogenic-pretty-girl-model-wanted

The book is now out and the responses and orders within just two weeks of release have been so so amazing especially on Amazon, Apple itunes and Okada Books.

But I'm giving all of you the opportunity to read this romantic love story ebook absolutely free on Nairaland. Just to appreciate all of you!

Pls to get it kindly drop your email address here on this thread and we'll send you a link to download it and read it on your phone, laptop or computer. It's absolutely free of charge and pls note that we don't have anything to do with ur email address.

If you don't want to drop your email, then go over to Okada Books to downwload it free on your Android phone.

I'll also try to find time to serve it to you on NL chapter by chapter as soon as possible.

Thanks & God bless you all. One love!

(NB: That's the book cover.)

1 Share

Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Following
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by LEvuls(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
See d babe face grin
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by TayoDemola(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ok. Drop your email address here to get it directly into your inbox.
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by twisty20(f): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
adealima12@gmail.com
Pls I'm waiting
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by TayoDemola(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
twisty20:
adealima12@gmail.com
Pls I'm waiting

Sent to the address you provided. But are you sure this ur email address is correct? If so, then ckeck ur mail.
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by TayoDemola(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
After reading the book, pls feel free to drop your comments here. Love to hear from you all.
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by HesDee(f): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
hesdeegurl@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Passions Of Love: A Captivating Love Story by TayoDemola(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2014
HesDee:
hesdeegurl@gmail.com.. Thanks

Sent. Pls check ur mail.

(1) (Reply)

GONE TOO FAR / 38 As Nefelibata / I Will To Live Against The Dark Nights!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.