Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! (13723 Views)

Please I Need Infor On How To Apply For Mozambique Visa. / Mozambique Visa / How Much Does Philippine Visit Visa Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by bumitek02(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Odinaka00:

So we can't speak in our native language again right? Its now a crime abi? Gbadokwa ya that side abeg!
nwanne hapu onye ara ahu, odika obu onye ofe mmanu.
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
@justwise., well i can understand and apologise if you can't understand igbo dialect but am not sorry for using that anyway. Its a way of promoting where i have come from. Most times i read some posts on this nairaland, i usually came across youruba people using their dialects. They have right to use that as well as odinaka00 & I have right to use ours too. However, we are just exchanging pleasantries ok?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
@bumitek02, please dont be rude to justwise. But we won't be sorry using our igbo dialect as umunne when the needs be! We are always been encouraged to promote igbo language anywhere, anytime & anyplace. ASUSU IGBO AMAKA!!!
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@justwise., well i can understand and apologise if you can't understand igbo dialect but am not sorry for using that anyway. Its a way of promoting where i have come from. Most times i read some posts on this nairaland, i usually came across youruba people using their dialects. They have right to use that as well as odinaka00 & I have right to use ours too. However, we are just exchanging pleasantries ok?

Can you imagine what it will look like if everybody here decided to post in their own dialect? We are here to share ideas and English language is the common medium to do that. Its disrespectful to start posting in Igbo dialect when you know that many will not understand that.

I'm Igbo myself, i can read and understand it and i also know that bumitek02 insulted me in Igbo dialect.

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
I totally understand what you mean @justwise and you are absolutely right. However, we are still brothers. I am glad you could read all that has been said in igbo dialect.
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by sholatech(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
And the rest of us without knowledge of igbo are now lost!
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
@sholatech, the issue has been addressed. Apologies
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Odinaka00(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@odinaka00, hahahahahahhaa if you should be an animal, you are a lion! Looool (i buru anumanu, i bugodu agu sef) the music na confirm nwanne! You got talent broh, ride on. Gaba n' iru. Udo di

Nwanne thanks a lot o, share am with urr people nwanne
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Pleasureseekers: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Surely brotherly
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pleasureseekers:
@fabdedon, thanks for your reply. It is really confusing cos i got a friend of mine staying in Mozambique who have asked me to send my ppt through dhl to him so that he will get it sorted over there and the visa fee is $850 according to him
i think its advisable to do it on your own. $850 for 10yrs visa or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by johnnylake(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dear members,
What is the current business visa cost to Mozambique?
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by corpROYAL(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
Give us correct latestmoz visa requirement. I heard that it is not online visa? Nigeria in moz kindly confirm this thanks
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by johnnylake(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
The current visa to Nigerians is 2085MZM at the point of entry with an invitation letter into the country.
If you are paying in US dollars, it is 75 USD. The country is okay but will be better if you understand Portuguese to communicate as only few speak English.
With regards stay, you can't get more than 30 days as a Nigerian via Maputo airport unless you enter elsewhere where you may get 90 days but with a monthly stamping as if you have gone out and come in.
Being around since January and will be coming back to Lagos next weekend .
There is no online request or registration...if your bank allows you to without outside the country, you can use your card to withdraw their currency at the airport tobpay. I have only seen Ecobank and Stanbic (standard bank) as naija banks here. You don't need any documents per se aside your passports, invitation letter and visa fee.

Bem-vindo para Moçambique!

3 Likes

Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by bebeto2014: 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
Odinaka00:

Thingz re fine here bro, you will do well if you have ur money and also someone who will be pushing goodds down here for you from europe or asia....there are so many umunne anyi who came here without money and plans, now their visas emego expire including their passports, kita ha na agbazi oso ndi police lol........police man will walk up to them and say "faz favor (excuse me).......nwa igbo will say "faz a fugir" meaning its time to do usain bolt lol.......ok generally its a nice place to be, thingz are very cheap here, food stuffz also.....beach plenty, umuasa ha amakacha but ha adiro nma inu anu
I am in Tanzania now how can get to Mozambique. my brother his in China what kind of goods is moving there. I need accomdation
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by bebeto2014: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
Odinaka00:

Thingz re fine here bro, you will do well if you have ur money and also someone who will be pushing goodds down here for you from europe or asia....there are so many umunne anyi who came here without money and plans, now their visas emego expire including their passports, kita ha na agbazi oso ndi police lol........police man will walk up to them and say "faz favor (excuse me).......nwa igbo will say "faz a fugir" meaning its time to do usain bolt lol.......ok generally its a nice place to be, thingz are very cheap here, food stuffz also.....beach plenty, umuasa ha amakacha but ha adiro nma inu anu
my brother is in Asia. what kind of business can he send to me that is going to Mozambique
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by jidewin(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2016
johnnylake:
The current visa to Nigerians is 2085MZM at the point of entry with an invitation letter into the country.
If you are paying in US dollars, it is 75 USD. The country is okay but will be better if you understand Portuguese to communicate as only few speak English.
With regards stay, you can't get more than 30 days as a Nigerian via Maputo airport unless you enter elsewhere where you may get 90 days but with a monthly stamping as if you have gone out and come in.
Being around since January and will be coming back to Lagos next weekend .
There is no online request or registration...if your bank allows you to without outside the country, you can use your card to withdraw their currency at the airport tobpay. I have only seen Ecobank and Stanbic (standard bank) as naija banks here. You don't need any documents per se aside your passports, invitation letter and visa fee.

Bem-vindo para Moçambique!

hello bro..pls chk your inbox,i sent you a request...im not in naija but theres an enquiry i need you to help me.clarify. thanks.
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by NetBizguy: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Please can anyone here make a very important enquiry for me from Mozambique bank?

Whatsapp 07035187416
Re: Mozambique Visa & Cost.. Please Help ! by Sandy111: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello everyone am planning to travel to Mozambique just to spend some days will I pay for the visa fee here in Nigeria or I will pay it over there ? N what n what do I need to travel with cos someone told me that they some tyms send ppl from Nigeria back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shengen Baecation Starts Tomorrow- Pics Loading... / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Commercial Bus Catches Fire In Surulere, Lagos Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.