Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed (36161 Views)

Ex-governor Who Crashed Ini Edo’s Marriage Exposed / 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. / Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Neldrizzy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
cocoberry:
Pls write English!

Loll.. i said: follow me to My house let me introduce Чou 2my father cheesy
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by cocoberry(f): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Make my Sugar (Zicoraads) no see dis ur post o

Neldrizzy:
Loll.. i said: follow me to My house let me introduce Чou 2my father cheesy
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is a lesson, Pls note that any relationship that starts on the wrong foundation is bound to fail, some of which are:
1. Handsomeness/beauty
2. Wealth
3. Sex
4. Lust
5. Becoz of pressure
6. Liking the idea of marriage etc
Brothers and Sister pls know that only God can give you mr/miss right (the bone of your bone). There4 seek the face of God before you marry anybody.
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
A feminist version of the story
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Neldrizzy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
cocoberry:
Make my Sugar (Zicoraads) no see dis ur post o

zico whattttt?? Leave all this small bois jorr..
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by gcey2k(m): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2014

@OP, the truth is that we will NEVER know the truth of the matter as both parties will ALWAYS give different stories. I think we have to forget this issue as it seems they have already moved on.
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:
Marriage isn't always a thing for celebrities.
Celebrities aren't creatures from outer space.
They are human beings who desire love and companionship just like the rest of us.
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2014
The ex wife warned her but they called a jealous ex....

Well What is done is done. I wish them both well
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Edusouls(m): 4:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Stories to cover ini up, she was a high class serial cheater, where did she get money to buy house in such an expensive place like lekki, houses there can cost from 35million upwards. Of course i know that her acting cant fetch her such heavy earnings..

1 Like

Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by emmabest2000(m): 5:02am On Dec 08, 2014
slimzypink:
the insider is Ini edo I guess
No bi her you can guess again tongue GUESSTER grin
Ini carry go Jare !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by Itee4real(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Neldrizzy
post=28671378:

Methinks, if she truly love and adores her husband as claimed then she should have included his name in the Deed.
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by zicoraads: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
zico whattttt?? Leave all this small bois jorr..
Lol cheesy
Small what? tongue
This boy know noe elder again wo!
Keep encroaching on ma bae...ma sweetest berry! Ma cocoberry
Na Mogadishu cantonment you go find yourself for weeks cool
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by folu4real(f): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:
Marriage isn't always a thing for celebrities.

@all. Most especially for singers & actresses
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by excelabbey(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
.......a poor attempt @damage control....... status quo remain....... divorced!
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by excelabbey(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
timota:
The truth is that ini edu never married for one day because the said husband was not her own but another person's husband she should settle down give her life to christ and God will give her a. God fearing husband because in the sight of God it is one man one wife
mercy Johnson......nuella......Stella damasus and ilks......this is for your perusal!
Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by fuckerholic(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wetin she go find for Bini man ? As if she no know say Bini men node work instead na to dey sidon chop on top women hussling.

1 Like

Re: Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed by aviazuva: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
If she is madly in love with her husband, what stops

them from owning their properties together?

irreconciliable difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares Amazing Pictures Of Her Late Mother 20yrs After Her Death / Tonto Dikeh: I Feel Dirty Dragging Bobrisky Online Everytime But Have No Choice / Linda Ikeji, Her Mother And Sisters In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.