Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered (3668 Views)

See What Jumia Did. / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Ontarioo: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
First picture is what I ordered on the jumia platform.
Second picture is what was delivered to me.
So Inferior and fake undecided

If I wanted fake stuff like this, I'd go to the road side and bought at a cheaper price than what they quoted on their platform.

The jumia platform is a scam now.

This is my second experience.
The last time was a six set of boxers I ordered. I got terrible quality delivered to me in the same way. Had to return it. Took like forever to get my money back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Mhurfhy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Ajjdjsjsj: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
shocked
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Zonefree(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na the same shoe. Put a Caucasian leg on it and pose same way.

cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Edimakan(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
How much is it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Edimakan(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
How much did you pay for it
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Olachase(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na the same thing bro just that one is made in Asian country the second one is made in somewhere in Africa

you day find fortunate shoe for this Buhari regime, u better day wear the unfortunate like that grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by WibusJaga: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2022

Always better to see what you are buying before payment when it comes to fashion.

BTW, the main difference here is probably the picture quality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Go better boutique for island go buy your wears.Jumia no be am.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by plantainbender(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
TROLOLOL
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by tooth4tooth: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Someone rightly told the Jumia of today is not the Jumia we used to know. She said they now deliver fake product. So her claim has now been proven.

3 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Ontarioo: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Na the same shoe. Put a Caucasian leg on it and pose same way.cool
Lol, this is too inferior. I buy most of the stuff I use from jumia and I can tell this is inferior.

The same way road side inferior boxers was delivered to me the last time.

5 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Ontarioo: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
WibusJaga:
Always better to see what you are buying before payment when it comes to fashion.
BTW, the main difference here is probably the picture quality. cheesy
I requested the delivery guy let me see it before payment, but he refused.

1 Like

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Zonefree(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ontarioo:
I requested the delivery guy let me see it before payment, but he refused.
Next time when they refused to let you see before payment, tell them to go back with the goods that you're not interested again.

12 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by touchalex25: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Only buy electronics and phones from jumia never fashion products

8 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by backnbeta(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
They look alike but they are not the same at all...one is fake and looks ugly, even if you wear it on the same model with same pose, it's not good

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by emetisuccess(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Looks like grandpa shoe. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Axis313(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol,sorry op,but I am still wondering the gravity of jumia's offense that warranted putting this in crime section.

5 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by KingMack(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
last 4yrs I bought a shoe and smart watch from jumia only for dem to deliver chinko versions to me and ever since den I haven't made any purchases from them..stupid scammers?

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by FiremanX: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na the same shoe but the one you got is Aba made. cheesy
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by NaijaCover(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
IS HERE
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Worldwyde: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
I remember when I saw promo promo,I ordered 212 Caroline Hererra pef worth 35k for 13k.oh bobs ,the scent didn't exceed 30mins. For 212 pef that lasts for about 48hrs. I used it like that and of cos no retur policy. Forget jumia and run to konga.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by johhbekeboh09: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zonefree:

cool
grin
Zonefree:

cool

Same shoes but different brands
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by CaptMarvel(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hahaha. Ewelele!

Get your email extractor, pm.
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na wa.
Na only gadget you fit calm down buy for jumia.

Any other product na pure risk.

Advisable to buy offline or from other unofficial online vendors with raw, real time pictures of your product before you place an order (with payment on delivery option insisted upon).
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by Soulsymbol99: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
FiremanX:
Na the same shoe but the one you got is Aba made. cheesy

Aswear! grin cheesy
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by udede(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
That second one must be made in Oshogbo or oworonshoki. Aba cannot arrenge such nonsense
Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by DryMouth: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Any shoes or clothings wey them use oyibo pple take snap, i no dey buy am.

2 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
A lot of fraudulent vendors on these online stores, I doubt if they do anything to verify the items the vendors put for sale.

3 Likes

Re: What I Ordered VS What Jumia Delivered by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ontarioo:
First picture is what I ordered on the jumia platform.
Second picture is what was delivered to me.
So Inferior and fake undecided

If I wanted fake stuff like this, I'd go to the road side and bought at a cheaper price than what they quoted on their platform.

The jumia platform is a scam now.

This is my second experience.
The last time was a six set of boxers I ordered. I got terrible quality delivered to me in the same way. Had to return it. Took like forever to get my money back.

How much was the "quoted price" on Jumia at the time you bought it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngn 400k To Invest And Im Having Issues Deciding The Best Investment / 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Register Your Business For Free With Corporate Affairs Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.