Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters (18547 Views)

Doyin Okupe's House In Ipetu, Ogun State - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / Unpaid Wages: Brutalizing The Poor In Osun State - (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Heamah: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2014
UnknownT:
Lassa Fever?

Lassa fever was actually named after the town. You can google about lassa fever to confirm
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by kelch19(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Wot do they want with girls nd y not boys winkmouth wide shut...
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by dibos2003(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
whizfache:
who is boko haram cos here in borno state we dnt knw them.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by AskProf: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
docadams:
We already know what BH is, what they are capable of and what their stated objectives are. What we don't know is the stated objectives of our government led by GEJ on whose shoulder our security hinges.

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Obascoetubi: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
I was gonna comment something negative but I just checked the source. saharareporters?? I'll pass! undecided (open secret ) they are the mouthpiece of the janjaw33ds wink
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/borno-boko-haram-abducts-20-women-girls-lassa/
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Obascoetubi: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2014
changes1:
again?

nawao...
Sahara reporters: Being the 1st to spread bad news about Nigeria since 1914....
http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/07/borno-boko-haram-abducts-20-women-girls-lassa/
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by shakiru991(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2014
embarassedYa Allah Save us 4rm dis evil pepple
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Kelechi2020(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
NIGERIA has always been in a state of shame...
but a shame that comes with loss of life is not acceptable..../

EXPOSED! Ikpeazu Signs Agreement With T.A. Orji To Be Paying Him N1.8 Billion

https://www.nairaland.com/2032547/exposed-ikpeazu-signs-agreement-t.a
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
I was gonna comment something negative but I just checked the source. saharareporters?? I'll pass! undecided (open secret ) they are the mouthpiece of the janjaw33ds wink

So u prefer d truth to be hidden?? And also believe nobody was kidnapped??
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=20pt] You guys sounds funny[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by UnknownT: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Heamah:

Lassa fever was actually named after the town. You can google about lassa fever to confirm
I know. Thank You
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by mightyleks(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Sahara R. I will pass

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Caucasoid: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Aysuperstories:
nawao

and you need to watch this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ydkzUEF-s

Fo.O.Lolish link. Y'all caption ur videos with serious thought provoking images only for me to see one nuisance talking shiii.T

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Optional2(f): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Boko again na wa ooooo
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by seunlayi(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
until I hear from other source
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
This is not a country.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by pmc01(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2014
ignis:
This is what happens when a religion promise her followers silly virgins in heaven. They start abducting innocent girls and start practicing here on earth.

Please, present references where that 'religion' promised its adherents virgins for spreading violence and calamity over the land.

A little more objectivity is needed. I supposed you're learned enough not to engage in these kind of silly gossips.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Sodiq3(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Obascoetubi:
“They [Boko Haram] abducted
more than 20 girls from our
town and killed many people,
mostly old men and women,”
said Mr. Ibrahim.
Mr. Ibrahim, who said he
survived the attacks, revealed
that the Islamist fighters had
been advancing towards
Lassa since late November,
but had met stiff resistance
from determined local
fighters until Wednesday.
He said the Islamist
insurgents attacked the town
last Wednesday in a wave of
hundreds of fighters with a
variety of heavy weaponry,
including tanks and
explosives. They were finally
able to overwhelm the local
opposition and capture the
town.
“They burnt almost half of the
town before they left. Those
of us who were lucky fled,
but they massacred aged
ones and younger men they
could catch,” the informant
stated. He said the town fell
to the insurgents because the
residents’ appeals to security
agencies to deploy more
troops and to step up land
and air operations were
ignored. “That’s why the
town is now in the hands of
Boko Haram,” he said.
A senior military officer
attached to the 7th Division
of the Nigerian Army based in
Maiduguri, the capital of
Borno State, confirmed that
the military was aware of the
development in Lassa.
SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/07/boko-haram-abducts-more-20-girls-lassa-borno-state
Jonathan
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by poiZon: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2014
Oklander:
People will soon come say its a lie forgetting that these are things government would not tell us!

u dey tell gofmen everythng wey consain u?
y gofmen go tell u everythng.........
so if gofmen tell us everythng wey happen for naija, will it make super eagles qualify for afcon?
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
so? It didn't happen or what? sad
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by nicholasis(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by DrMuzungu(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Meanwhile, El Presidente wonders what to order for lunch.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Montaque(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
are they telling the truth? That's what u shud consider. I rather be slapped with the truth than be kissed with the lie.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Orikinla(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Boko Haram now increasing their human cargo in sex trafficking while the commander-in- chief has lost his command of the national security of Nigeria.
Since April 14, he has failed to bring back the missing Chibok school girls and Boko Haram continues to attack and kidnap more school girls and the President is busy planning how to win a second term after wasting his first term?

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by NoContract(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Aysuperstories:
nawao

and you need to watch this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ydkzUEF-s

Foolish nigerians calling Sahara reporters liars. In case you know not, sahara reportes are NIGERIANS.
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by trotsky2: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
All this is happning because of dat sha sha sha otueke drunk who has the fortune of occupying the villa of present, walahi talahi za mu chi kutumar ubansa shege angry
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by texazzpete(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
changes1:
again?

nawao...
Sahara reporters: Being the 1st to spread bad news about Nigeria since 1914....

So they should do like NTA and tell you all is well in Northern Nigeria?

Some people just LOVE being lied to.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by Whalewale(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tbillz:
Next news: President Goodluck Jonathan condemns........................

True talk!!!!!!!!!
He would probably say so tomorrow
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by piagetskinner(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vivipop:
Nigerians are still mourning the 200+ Chibok girls. This is a bad news if it is true.
they are stil mourning abi they have forgotn about them....7months23days sinc their abduction,and everyone seems to be keeping mum on the issue
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by pomporiking: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
How far away were the troops from lassaand how long did the attack last cos I don't understand how our soldiers couldn't stop this from happening
Re: Boko Haram Abducts More Than 20 Girls In Lassa, Borno State | Sahara Reporters by oyans: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Not again. Lord save us from this evil, for u says in the word that u will fight our battle. Fight boko haram, so the there can be peace, tranquility and unity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos / El-zakzaky To Remain In DSS Custody / Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.