Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle (992 Views)

Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / E- Commerce Sites That Accepts Credit Card And Ships To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Pls, i need some shopping sites that sells items at a cheap rate and ships to nigeria without much hassle. I want to start importation business.
I need stores that sells items like mobile phones, printers, cameras and video games. If anyone have tested and trusted stores and how to have them shpipped to Nigeria easily, pls reply or u can send me an email to mighty_pascal at yahoo dot com . bbm : 3322922D , whatsapp : 080-32960-222.

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Up up up
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Up Up Up
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Still searching
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by arbitrage: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
From China, try Aliexpress, DHGate and Alibaba, etc.
From USA, try TechForLess

1 Like

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
arbitrage:
From China, try Aliexpress, DHGate and Alibaba, etc.
From USA, try TechForLess

Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Still searching........
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by tessylove2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Following too nice thread @OP
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by gboyetade: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
following
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
tessylove2:
Following too nice thread @OP

Thanks ma'am but I guess no one would be willing to help.. If I had written that I would be willing to pay, u will see thousands on theives contacting me lol.. People are mostly out to rip people off lol

1 Like

Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by YoungExec: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2015
I cover the US market. If you will like to get genuine Electronics and IT from the States, feel free to contact.
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by slim147(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
YoungExec:
I cover the US market. If you will like to get genuine Electronics and IT from the States, feel free to contact.

Well, how do I contact u? Whatsapp or BBM ?
Re: Urgent Reply Needed : Need Stores That Ships To Nigeria Without Much Hassle by tessylove2(f): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
slim147:

Thanks ma'am but I guess no one would be willing to help.. If I had written that I would be willing to pay, u will see thousands on theives contacting me lol.. People are mostly out to rip people off lol
Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Kick As Dangote Cement Sells For N1,745 / How did you feel when you First Made/saved A Million Naira ? / Hire Yourself With - Moneytreeteam.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.