Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA (6281 Views)

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle / Basketmouth For President, Julius Agwu For Governor (rivers State) 2015!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:

You can't eat your cake and have it. Lagos cannot attempt to be a truly metropolitan city like London, New York, or Paris without removing the garb of primitive tribal enclave as espoused by some you guys. In a democracy, the majority wins, and the minority rights are preserved. If Igbos, Hausa, or Yorubas become majority in Lagos, it's only a matter of time, before they elect one of them into the governor's house, just a matter of time.
the population is there so the rezult is clear, igbo man balancing in alausa. cheesy
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Arysexy(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Insecure animals are already vomitting from their ewedu mouth.

Just a matter of time.

One Nigeria! U want it, u get it.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by arewafederation: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

now get moving before I slap ya cone head.

Do you want me to "curse" you again? angry
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:

You can't eat your cake and have it. Lagos cannot attempt to be a truly metropolitan city like London, New York, or Paris without removing the garb of primitive tribal enclave as espoused by some you guys. In a democracy, the majority wins, and the minority rights are preserved. If Igbos, Hausa, or Yorubas become majority in Lagos, it's only a matter of time, before they elect one of them into the governor's house, just a matter of time.

Very funny illogical analysis. I think you're the primitive one here, without the basically understanding, of what it's at stake - and an understanding of the context, of what you're preaching. And I believe folks with your myopic and primitive mindset, are the same folks who fostered, the US system on Nigeria - an entirely different country, with different history and demographics. The same system that has ended up destroying the country - and left it with no growth, from 1960-2014.

What do London/New York/Paris have in common with Lagos? Don't just spam myopic tripe about "cosmopolitan" cities on the thread. You have to correlate the history of the four cities, the ethnic make-up, the demographics - and in a wider context, the countries they're part of as well.

I await your reply, and hopefully, this will help me gauge your cerebral prowess.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by coolebux(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:

If things like this become rampant in Nigeria, we can go extra mile.
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by jayonpoint(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2014
PassingShot:
Very very good development from our brothers from across the Niger. Afterall, Lagos belongs to all. It's a no man's land as they say. grin grin grin
Thunder fire u there! Lunatic Bleep ur mo*her hence ur birth. Son of m**fucker
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by coolebux(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Very funny illogical analysis. I think you're the primitive one here, without the basically understanding, of what it's at stake - and an understanding of the context, of what you're preaching. And I believe folks with your myopic and primitive mindset, are the same folks who fostered, the US system on Nigeria - an entirely different country, with different history and demographics. The same system that has ended up destroying the country - and left it with no growth, from 1960-2014.

What do London/New York/Paris have in common with Lagos? Don't just spam myopic tripe about "cosmopolitan" cities on the thread. You have to correlate the history of the four cities, the ethnic make-up, the demographics - and in a wider context, the countries they're part of as well.

I await your reply, and hopefully, this will help me gauge your cerebral prowess.
You're wonderful but I can't understand your logic
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by coolebux(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

You're wonderful but I can't understand your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by LORDI(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2014
This is a new beginnin for the igbo's, I pray he win's so can transfer all the money lagos has to abia state.....captial flight.
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by demsid(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2014
pekele pekele arugbo je gbese tani o San. Wetin person no go hear

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by lekkie073(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2014
D man resemble Clifford Orji d maneater

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by tbaba1234: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Nothing will happen! If he feels he has something to offer, sells himself well, and convinces the electorate of his capabilities, then anything is possible; it's been done before you know!?

Pic is of Alhaji Altine, a Fulani, and the first elected Mayor of Enugu!

Nigeria is far more divided now,
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by abbeycial: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
okay,since ur hope are dim towards winning nigerian presidential ticket,u guys wanna settle for Lagos govenorship ticket?
thats frying pan to fire..

well...hunger na bastard o
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by PassingShot(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2014
jayonpoint:

I'm immune to ranting of an im.be.ci.le cool grin cool grin
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
coolebux:

You're wonderful but I can't understand your logic.

Nah, I bet you wouldn't understand it.

It's not complex: when applying ideologies, you've to do it based on context. The inability of educated-illiterates in Nigeria to understand the fact that context is the primary thing when it comes to the application of an idea, is the reason why the country the messed up. You can't just keep copying and pasting everything from everywhere, just because of greed. You'll end up destroying everything, before you get started.

See, when you're in tribal society, with indigenous people like Nigeria is, for peace to reign, territorial integrity is the most important thing. Once you look at Nigeria, the first thing you see is the ethnic tension. And then, the deep-rooted fault-lines. Folks need to be cognizant of their immediate environment, before taking any action, cos the action might lead to something that will end up consuming everyone.

In the UK for example: there's a reason why Holyrood controls Scotland, and Westminster is dominated by the England. And also why most folks are never comfortable with a non-English person being the PM. There's a reason why semi-presidential system, with regions. Ditto Germany and its federal parliamentary republic, with regions etc.. And all these regions with distinct ethnicities are semi-autonomous.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2014
jayonpoint:

bia nwokem why u just dey pour us saliva naw,see as ur mouth dey smell angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by naijaking1: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Sorry, I don't do childish personal insults on early Sunday morning. Move on!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by naijaking1: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2014
lekkie073:
D man resemble Clifford Orji d maneater

That's a good one grin
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

no be okoroji write nigerian constitution
as it stands now, he has every right to contest
if you dont like it, go and jump into the lagos lagoon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Nigeria is far more divided now,
and when somebody say Biafra, you vex
when they want one nigeria, you vex
just go buy vexpa and leave the igboman to rule lagos

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2014
naijaking1:

Sorry, I don't do childish personal insults on early Sunday morning. Move on!

Nah, you started the personal insults, with your post on the first page.

However, since you know you will NEVER in this lifetime be able to provide cerebral answers, to the simple questions I asked you. You definitely had no choice but do an Usain Bolt.

Understandable because most of you just talk without putting your brain matter into good use. Next time, think before you talk. That's the best approach to life.

Have a nice Sunday.

This is your post again for reference:

naijaking1:

^^^The highlighted bit started it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I bet you wouldn't understand it.

It's not complex: when applying ideologies, you've to do it based on context. The inability of educated-illiterates in Nigeria to understand the fact that context is the primary thing when it comes to the application of an idea, is the reason why the country the messed up. You can't just keep copying and pasting everything from everywhere, just because of greed. You'll end up destroying everything, before you get started.

See, when you're in tribal society, with indigenous people like Nigeria is, for peace to reign, territorial integrity is the most important thing. Once you look at Nigeria, the first thing you see is the ethnic tension. And then, the deep-rooted fault-lines. Folks need to be cognizant of their immediate environment, before taking any action, cos the action might lead to something that will end up consuming everyone.

In the UK for example: there's a reason why Holyrood controls Scotland, and Westminster is dominated by the England. And also why most folks are never comfortable with a non-English person being the PM. There's a reason why semi-presidential system, with regions. Ditto Germany and its federal parliamentary republic, with regions etc.. And all these regions with distinct ethnicities are semi-autonomous.
heepocrite!
you have gone through the nigerian constitution
where did it say we cannot live anywhere and contest for anything
is obama from atlanta?
allow the igboman to rule lagos and if you are not happy, relocate to sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by oluyemisee(f): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2014
siegfried99:
Wasting his time and money grin grin
And his cellotape
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by lolababe331e: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Since Igbo people claim to the majority in Lagos I expect them to back their claim and ensure thus man wins. Otherwise they are toothless dogs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, you started the personal insults, with your post on the first page.

However, since you know you will NEVER in this lifetime be able to provide cerebral answers, to the simple questions I asked you. You definitely had no choice but do an Usain Bolt.

Understandable because most of you just talk without putting your brain matter into good use. Next time, think before you talk. That's the best approach to life.

Have a nice Sunday.

This is your post again for reference:

^^^The highlighted bit started it.

cerebral meningitis or warrever, let the election start
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

heepocrite!
you have gone through the nigerian constitution
where did it say we cannot live anywhere and contest for anything
is obama from atlanta?
allow the igboman to rule lagos and if you are not happy, relocate to sambisa forest

Lmao. Nigeria has no constitution. grin

What you lot call the "Nigerian constitution" is a bad copy and paste job of the US constitution, with a lot remix. And that thing is so complex and not practicable that, it should be used as toilet paper. Hence there is almost nothing constitutional about how the country is governed. And that's the honest truth.

Nigeria is a jungle! grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2014
lolababe331e:
Since Igbo people claim to the majority in Lagos I expect them to back their claim and ensure thus man wins. Otherwise they are toothless dogs lipsrsealed
challenge accepted, just dont cry and scream secession
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by naijaking1: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2014
XketchDesigns:

I will agree with the bolded but definitely now with the other part of your statement.
Let's not forget the reaction if igbos on Nairaland some months back when there was a thread about a muslim "igbo" head of a village or something of that nature. He is the same igbo o!

My brother, look Nigeria is more complex than is expressed here on N/L. People really know what's good and bad for them. Democracy is all about letting people express those wishes via a ballot box. There is prejudice everywhere, even in Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa lands.

The people "protecting" Lagos as their tribal city are also the same people who want more and more capital development of the same city via federal and Igbo funds---it doesn't work that way.
Like Gov Akpabio once said, most of the money for reconstruction of eastern Nigeria after the civil was instead used to 'reconstruct' Lagos in the west. Too bad folks were not claiming Lagos as Yoruba territory at that time.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by lolababe331e: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2014
vanbonattel:

challenge accepted, just dont cry and scream secession

No one will cry, if this man dosent win then you guys are suckers and noise makers. Since you claim to own Lagos, this is the chance to prove yourselves. If this man does not become Gov next year, all you Nairaland noise makers will be taunted for ever grin
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao. Nigeria has no constitution. grin

What you lot call the "Nigerian constitution" is a bad copy and paste job of the US constitution, with a lot remix. And that thing is so complex and not practicable that, it should be used as toilet paper. Hence there almost nothing constitutional about how the country is governed. And that's the honest truth.

Nigeria is a jungle! grin

when we wanted Biafra, where was the territorial integrity your fathers quoted to stop us, from oduduwa constitution?
nigeria is a jungle, let an igbo man tame the jungle called lagos.
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by Ayesman(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2014
PROUDIGBO:

^^^Nothing will happen! If he feels he has something to offer, sells himself well, and convinces the electorate of his capabilities, then anything is possible; it's been done before you know!?

Pic is of Alhaji Altine, a Fulani, and the first elected Mayor of Enugu!

Are you serious?
Re: Picture Of An Igbo Man Contesting For Governor Of Lagos Under APGA by emirateprince: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2014
pls moderator this should be in joke section

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Next Door Neighbor Is High On Oron Weed / Funny Joke About Buhari / Pinky And Brain Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.