Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? (3947 Views)

Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why Do Married Ladies Hate Their Mother-in-law So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
eminentme:
d 'bad eggs' seem to be prevalent everywhere.

Maybe, I don't know, but should they be the ones who determine who you are?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
wierdpsycho:
graçias

you welcome
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Exjoker(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Girls need a good kick in the azz sometimes and good guys can't do it.
You will never be serious in your posts...smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
What's up with the hasty generalisation ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mutter(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
It is not about hating but about not appreciating a good thing.
Women that have a bad up bringing and their priorities mixed - up only can be held in check when they get it rough.
Often in life niceness and kindness are mistaken for stupidity. Such women when given a long rope will pull it till the giver of the rope falls flat on the floor.
Even in love there has to be checks and balalnces.
Once you give a woman power without control she will ause it, it is natural.
More so nature just made it that the women are under their husbands, so when as a guy you try to revert the role or be too nice you have to watch out if the woman is the kind tha can appreciate and handle it.

Another strange fact is that as much as women struggle to be emancipated many women actually like a man that shows strenght of charackter and is not a "woman wrapper" or "mumu".

So men you have to radiate some kind of firmness and strenght of character don´T get all suppy on women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
mutter:
It is not about hating but about not appreciating a good thing.
Women that have a bad up bringing and their priorities mixed - up only can be held in check when they get it rough.
Often in life niceness and kindness are mistaken for stupidity. Such women when given a long rope will pull it till the giver of the rope falls flat on the floor.
Even in love there has to be checks and balalnces.
Once you give a woman power without control she will ause it, it is natural.
More so nature just made it that the women are under their husbands, so when as a guy you try to revert the role or be too nice you have to watch out if the woman is the kind tha can appreciate and handle it.

Another strange fact is that as much as women struggle to be emancipated many women actually like a man that shows strenght of charackter and is not a "woman wrapper" or "mumu".

So men you have to radiate some kind of firmness and strenght of character don´T get all suppy on women
so what happens when a person is naturally cool, and worse, has an over innocent looking face
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mutter(f): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Still waters run deep, cool guys with innocent faces can be the hardest rocks to jam smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
mutter:
Still waters run deep, cool guys with innocent faces can be the hardest rocks to jam smiley
i am not so versed in proverbs, can you please expantiate?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Exjoker:
You will never be serious in your posts...smh
Serious face gives one wrinkles bro and I don't like wrinkles
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Rapsainot(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
the nice ones are saying the truth why the bad ones are full lies (what em hoes wanna hear)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Rapsainot:
the nice ones are saying the truth why the bad ones are full lies (what em hoes wanna hear)
kinda agree with ya
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
eminentme:
the bottom line is, Nigerians girls HATE the truth. you bcom a fool if u decide to be nice and sincere. well as for me, I will never in my life,tell an aorta of truth to any Nigerian girl cos they love lies,its embedded in their DNA. they deserve to be treated like dogs that they are.

That's a pained nigger right there.
Sorry Bro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Maybe, I don't know, but should they be the ones who determine who you are?
point of correction; 'who I am to the girlz'
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:
Bad guys keep banging these girls, breaking thier hearts. and yet they will keep looking for good husband..
Same way men dislike nice, homely girls yet lament everyday about the lack of "marriageable" women.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mgbeketoto: 3:33am On Dec 08, 2014
What makes a guy 'nice'? undecided
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE!
Simple! kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by otipoju(m): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well, if you talk about 'ghetto chicks' then you are probably right.
It is part of their psychological make up, I guess. Ghetto chicks are often from homes where daddy was a bad guy himself and treated mummy in a certain way. This is how these girls grew up and this is their image of what a man should be like, how a woman is normally treated and this is what they consequently look out for in a man.

Only very few girls succeed to escape this circle, the very intelligent ones who know how to reflect and who are strong enough to break this cycle.

However, there are millions of girls out there who have no (unresolved) daddy issues and who are able to have healthy relationships with men who treat them right.

What you have said is true... I see those girls as damaged goods. Their default setting is for guys to treat them like trash. Well I was not raised in that kind of setting cause my dad treated my mom with respect and so I can't be unnecessarily mean to any woman.

The so called bad guys most times cannot stand real heat when it comes.. I have seeeen many cry like babies when they should stand up and be men.In my own opinion it is a weak man that derives his trips from being mean to a woman.

As for me I am a nice guy who treats women with respect and does not get easily worked up but when you take me for granted I smash you like a fly whether you are male or female and consign you to the trash can of oblivion.

Nice guys are strong men... The so called bad boys are weak men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Same way men dislike nice, homely girls yet lament everyday about the lack of "marriageable" women.
really?....
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2014
otipoju:

What you have said is true... I see those girls as damaged goods. Their default setting is for guys to treat them like trash. Well I was not raised in that kind of setting cause my dad treated my mom with respect and so I can't be unnecessarily mean to any woman.

The so called bad guys most times cannot stand real heat when it comes.. I have seeeen many cry like babies when they should stand up and be men.In my own opinion it is a weak man that derives his trips from being mean to a woman.

As for me I am a nice guy who treats women with respect and does not get easily worked up but when you take me for granted I smash you like a fly whether you are male or female and consign you to the trash can of oblivion.

cool nice
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2014
mgbeketoto:
What makes a guy 'nice'? undecided
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE!
Simple! kiss
In the western world? maybe
in NIGERIA? I dont think so
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:
really?....
Yes. Really.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Yes. Really.
oh well.…………… it is a general problem then
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Exjoker(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Serious face gives one wrinkles bro and I don't like wrinkles
Lol... I wasn't talking about frowning your face. Though i have over heard people using this adage, but I never believe it
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mgbeketoto: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:

In the western world? maybe
in NIGERIA? I dont think so

I agree.
Nigeria is quite a different kettle of worms! cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mgbeketoto: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2014
There is nothing like NICE in any relationship!
No one stays NICE for ever!
We all become EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES. . . sucking each other's blood DRY!!! kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by AfricanApple(f): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2014
eminentme:
the bottom line is, Nigerians girls HATE the truth. you bcom a fool if u decide to be nice and sincere. well as for me, I will never in my life,tell an aorta of truth to any Nigerian girl cos they love lies,its embedded in their DNA. they deserve to be treated like dogs that they are.
is it not a shame that you wine dine live with dogs? is it not a shame that you talk to/with with dogs? is it not a shame that you will eventually marry and eff a dog? you do all these things with dogs, pls tell me exactly what that makes you?

people be thinking through their balls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
is it not a shame that you eat dine live among dogs? is it not a shame that you talk to/with with dogs? is it not a shame that you will eventually marry and eff a dog? you do all these things with dogs, pls tell me exactly what that makes you people be thinking through their balls
silly you, were u taught 'domestic' animals while in pry sch?
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by AfricanApple(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
eminentme:
silly you, were u taught 'domestic' animals while in pry sch?
wow!! u admit that u will marry and eff a dog! how pathetic.

this is inanity at its peak
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by wierdpsycho: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2014
mgbeketoto:
There is nothing like NICE in any relationship!
No one stays NICE for ever!
We all become EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES. . . sucking each other's blood DRY!!! kiss

True...... your username tho
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
wow!! u admit that u will marry and eff a dog! how pathetic.

this is inanity at its peak
I don't ur time, mother of all bitches! screw u..u will remain single all ur life if u dare quote me,idiot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
otipoju:

Nice one. wink

I like the bold, nothing can go wrong with such an attitude.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by AfricanApple(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
eminentme:
I don't ur time, mother of all bitches! screw u..u will remain single all ur life if u dare quote me,idiot.
now I see!!
frustration is really what is disturbing u. its okay, it shall be well grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by mgbeketoto: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:

True...... your username tho

You nor sabi say na MGBEKETOTOS full for NL? wink
VILLAGE POOHSIES! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / Children Beating Up Their Father When He Is Beating Their Mother / The Exodus Of The Nigerian Middle Class Has Started.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.