Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? (3983 Views)

Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why Do Married Ladies Hate Their Mother-in-law So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
AfricanApple:
now I see!!
frustration is really what is disturbing u. its okay, it shall be well grin
congrats! oldest spinster of the year 2045. since u accepted my T&C's ,u will remain and die a spinster. watch n see !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by AfricanApple(f): 12:20am On Dec 09, 2014
eminentme:
congrats! oldest spinster of the year 2045. since u accepted my T&C's ,u will remain and die a spinster. watch n see !
grin grin

clown of the year

advice boy! what u wish for your neighbour will first happen to u

funny thing is, u don't even know if I'm married grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin

clown of the year

advice boy! what u wish for your neighbour will first happen to u

funny thing is, u don't even know if I'm married grin

if u are, u shall d latest widow in 2015. scumbag!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by AfricanApple(f): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2014
eminentme:
if u are, u shall d latest widow in 2015. scumbag!
keep 'em coming dude, its highly entertaining grin

whimpers of a lost child sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 09, 2014
AfricanApple:
keep 'em coming dude, its highly entertaining grin

whimpers of a lost child sad
say d old doe!
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On Dec 09, 2014
mutter:
It is not about hating but about not appreciating a good thing.
Women that have a bad up bringing and their priorities mixed - up only can be held in check when they get it rough.
Often in life niceness and kindness are mistaken for stupidity. Such women when given a long rope will pull it till the giver of the rope falls flat on the floor.
Even in love there has to be checks and balalnces.
Once you give a woman power without control she will ause it, it is natural.
More so nature just made it that the women are under their husbands, so when as a guy you try to revert the role or be too nice you have to watch out if the woman is the kind tha can appreciate and handle it.

Another strange fact is that as much as women struggle to be emancipated many women actually like a man that shows strenght of charackter and is not a "woman wrapper" or "mumu".

So men you have to radiate some kind of firmness and strenght of character donĀ“T get all suppy on women
you talk a lot of shyt I swear. I am very certain you are a man. You talk abit of sense and then mess it up as you ramble on.

If you are a woman, I am sure you have been treated like shyt to the point where you feel like you have no worth and you were brought into this world to serve men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
kandiikane:

you talk a lot of shyt I swear. I am very certain you are a man. You talk abit of sense and then mess it up as you ramble on.

If you are a woman, I am sure you have been treated like shyt to the point where you feel like you have no worth and you were brought into this world to serve men.

Totally uncalled for. If you are married, you will know she made some valid points.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate Nice Guys? by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
ottizz:

Totally uncalled for. If you are married, you will know she made some valid points.
Valid points my azz. She's a hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Marriages In America On The Brink Of Extinction? / List Of Banned Babies Names Around The World. / Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.