Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. (3664 Views)

Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant / Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian / What Happened To Kim Kardashian's Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by obabyoku: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alexandra Harra, 27, has been in demand for her ample posterior since posing for Romanian Playboy.
A curvaceous life coach has found herself in hot demand for her ample posterior after posing on the front cover of Romanian Playboy.
Alexandra Harra, 27, writes regularly about anything from love to success in business, and is well paid for attending seminars and congresses.
But after agreeing to pose for the magazine playboy, she suddenly found it was not just her university education that people were interested in.

Courtesy : www.houseofoge..com

Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by 9inches(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
She bam. Her contacts anyone
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by johnbuck81(m): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
hope u kno..KIM kardashian is d most searched celeb in dis yr..
beating beyonce to d award.
i jux luv her regardless of her critics.
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
the way ynansh sells nowadays. only God can tell.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Warisdis shocked
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jesus
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by sKeetz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
shokky24:
Warisdis shocked

It's called nyansh tongue
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
9inches:
so that you go tell her you be dangote last born? you sabi speak her language?
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Hermanie(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
9inches:
I can give you her contact if you'll send me 5K
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Lilamartedi(f): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
I know someone with an even bigger ass than both of 'em tongue
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Samzzy94(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lilamartedi:

Shey d pesin na Nigerian...... If so give me her contacts cool
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Mcbussy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lilamartedi:

Turn around in ur pix lemme see ur own bottom. grin tongue
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Lilamartedi(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mcbussy:

Turn around in ur pix lemme see ur own bottom. grin tongue
No! tongue
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Lilamartedi:
awww, sweetie, see, IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SIZE ! ! !
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by prewty(f): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2014
come take diz space
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by tayoxx(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2014
see her pipe waist
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by 9inches(m): 3:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Hermanie:

I can give you her contact if you'll send me 5K
I can send you 5k if you'll send me your acct no.
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by 9inches(m): 3:53am On Dec 08, 2014
googlepikin:
so that you go tell her you be dangote last born? you sabi speak her language?
Da, am putea (yes I can) cool
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by Mcbussy(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2014
Lilamartedi:
No! tongue

Then come and perform a catwalk for me in pv8 wink
Re: Meet Romania's Answer To Kim Kardashian. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2014
Yea yea dey wish

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence's Gorgeous Bodyguard Sends Twitter Into Frenzy... / Nigerian Girls Post Pictures Taken Inside "Restroom" On Social Media (Photo) / "Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.