Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) (106639 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by B2mario(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
customized13:
well, I'm not new onNairaland and I know all these, I try as much as possible not to engage in a fray with anambrarians because no matter how troublesome they mmaybe, they still remain my brothers.

Its not a good remark when your brothers always complain about your attitude and arrogance. Do you guys think others don't like their state as much as you like yours?

My dear just overlook them. It was when i don't know them that i normally engaged them in this mess. They are just exposing themselves and people are knowing them day after day. I was surprised oneday when a non-Igbo told me that the problem Igbos will have if Biafra emerges is Anambra due to their pride and arrogance, that they even discriminate their fellow Igbos.

So you can see.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2014
RareDiamond:

COCONUT HEAD LEADS ONLY COCONUT HEADS. ANAMBRA IS THE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND THATS WHY YOU GUYS HAVE THE SMALLEST LAND MASS. COMMON IGALA DEY GIVE YOU GUYS TROUBLE BECAUSE YOU LOTS ARE LAST BORN IN IGBOLAND. ASK THE IBIBIOS TO TELL YOU THEIR WAR STORIES WITH THE ABIANS OR READ THE AROCHUKWU, BENDE AND OHAFIA WAR STORIES THEN YOU WOULD REALISE WHY OJUKWU MOVED THE BIAFRAN CAPITAL TO UMUAHIA. ANAMBRA IS LEAST IN IGBO LAND
Mr Man shut up and stop typing like a mad man.
Ojukwu moving the biafran capital to umuahia has noting to do with all these village war you're typing.
Which city aside from Onitsha in Anambra is developing?
Do you want Ojukwu to move the capital to a business area?
You normally make stupid assumption like a daft ape.
You're now using Aguleri to measure the strength of the whole anambra even at that Aguleri people will smack whatever village you come from black and blue.
Because you're being opportune to read concocted news online does not make you know about aguleri people.
They have been fighting their war without calling for backup from any village or rented fighters.
This oil clash is not their first clash with Igala people.
They have fought igala people from a community in enugu state just because of ordinary fish pond.
Currently they are not only waging war against odeke people, they are also fighting their neighboring igala community called echeano. They have put a stop via fishing activities at the only river(inalo river) echeano people fish from, the land that surrounded that river in which they do their farming activities is not deserted.

But you can always feed your ego with the crap you got from internet
Are you not the guy that doesn't know the location of imo convention center?

customized13:
I don't know why anambra people like interfering in other Igbo threads, goto IMO, Enugu thread you will see anambrarians trying to derial the thread with cheap comparison. It's not good when everybody complains about you ooo, shey na only una be Igbo land sef.
The earlier you guys start respecting other parts of Igbo land the better for you. Tufiakwa.
What do u mean by this statement?
How does two useless entity represent anambra state?
What kind of useless assumption is this?
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
tabletman1:
Ojukwu moving the biafran capital to umuahia has noting to do with all these village war you're typing.
You're now using Aguleri to measure the strength of the whole anambra even at that Aguleri people will smack whatever village you come from black and blue.
Because you're being opportune to read concocted news online does not make you know about aguleri people.
They have been fighting their war without calling for backup from any village or rented fighters.
They have fought igala people from a community in enugu state just because of ordinary fish pond.
Currently they are not only waging war against odeke people, they are also fighting their neighboring igala community called echeano. They have put a stop via fishing activities at the only river(inalo river) echeano people fish from, the land that surrounded that river in which they do their farming activities is not deserted.

sorry for being inductive in my assumption but some anambrarians have left us with no option. Read through the IMO, Enugu and even the anambra thread for evidence.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
B2mario:

My dear just overlook them. It was when i don't know them that i normally engaged them in this mess. They are just exposing themselves and people are knowing them day after day. I was surprised oneday when a non-Igbo told me that the problem Igbos will have if Biafra emerges is Anambra due to their pride and arrogance, that they even discriminate their fellow Igbos.

So you can see.
yu knw wat,if biafra emerged as a nation or country,
and they needed a biafranking or president,then the anambrarians wil know that politics is by numbers,
and not the amount of pples who occupy or live in onitsha,nnewi and awka zone..

bro i cannot denied that anambrarians dont discriminate against their fellow igbos men,
but am aware of anambrarians discriminating against some part or majority of enugu people.
the anambrarians do called them wawa,which means an
inferior person,
though am not sure of the pple frm abia and imo state but am very sure they likely to discriminates pples from ebonyi and enugu state...
i ve told them severally as a brother to them,
that we re one,
but some had refused to buried their prides..
I pity some of their egos..
It wil shame them one day, if they refuse to relates with their fellow igbos' diplomatically.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
emmysoftyou:
and they needed a biafranking or president,then the anambrarians wil know that politics is by numbers,

bro i cannot denied that anambrarians dont discriminate against their fellow igbos men,
but am aware of anambrarians discriminating against some part or majority of enugu people.
inferior person,
though am not sure of the pple frm abia and imo state but am very sure they likely to discriminates pples from ebonyi and enugu state...
that we re one,
It wil shame them one day, if they refuse to relates with their fellow igbos' diplomatically.
issokay, let's face the thread.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have some pictures of internal roads in umuahia cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
More on internal life in umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by asha80(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Organized internal life of umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
customized13:
sorry for being inductive in my assumption but some anambrarians have left us with no option. Read through the IMO, Enugu and even the anambra thread for evidence.
i understand ur feelings bro,
but we shuld be cafeful not fall into fallacy of hasty generalization,
bro do u knw or notice that igbos born in kano or lagos,are different lifestyles frm the ones born in a core east...
their thinking faculty is far different frm the ones in the east,
meet anambrarians or imo guys frm lagos,
they aint go with their egos except if they want to represent their state..
But no matter what,

ayi bu ofu

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
More on internal life in amuzukwu axis of umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will be back to post more pix from amuzukwu umuahia, lemme take dinner.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by tabletman1: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
emmysoftyou:

inferior person,
that we re one,
You must be high on cheap weeds.
So only anambra people call enugu people wawa people?
Who are those that call us omata guys?
What about those calling us ndi ogwu ego?
You people won't cease any slight opportunity to spew thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by emmysoftyou: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2014
tabletman1:
yu were so angry to the extent that yu dont understand my statement...
Pls read again and be calm to reply me as a gentleman...
Anyway i understand how yu feels..

Back to the topic...
@customised13 ,Those pix re cool but the camera quality is killin it...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Gamechanger: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Thank God for the progress in Abia thread. Let us continue working and praying for the development of all parts of Igbo land.

Peace ✌
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 22, 2014
tabletman1:
bro, it's OK. Let's forget about the drift.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Was tired yesterday after the Sunday outing, more pix of umuahia internal life.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2014
More on umuahia internal roads

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2014
More on umuahia internal roads cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Umuahia internal life, cool and scenic city.

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Umuahia internal road links are planned in such a way that you cant get stuck in traffic, all thanks to Sam mbakwe.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2014
More

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Pix from aba, eyimba city

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Villa Roy hotel umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
Damgrete hotel umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
grin cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nwokem,I speak with facts not emotions. Besides,I wouldn't wanna awash this thread with hardcore facts that will hurt your little ego. You know nothing about Igbo culture and socio-political hierarchy. Abeg,lets get back to the topic before dimkpa etiwaa akwa na Nairaland...lol

Let the game begin !!! SHOW ME YOUR FALLACIOUS FACTS LET ME ALSO SHOW YOU MINE !!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT EMPTY BARRELS LIKE YOU MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE !!!
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Umuahia railway line

Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by RareDiamond: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2014
tabletman1:

You are a deranged ape, an damn coconut head !!! Did you read the m0ronic comment of OdeniroAruli ? Well i insist that the rubbish happening in Aguleri can't happen in Abia. You can ask the Ibibios that are in land dispute with Abia their story. If you know the village i come from and their anticidents, you would not make the ignorant comment of Aguleri smacking us. I insist in a war between Abia and Anambra; Abia would quash Anambra because Abia is consist of many war mongering communities. I am not what you say i am.
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Nice one @ Customized, your camera quality in the latter pics is impressive
Re: Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) by oneeast: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Allow this thread to flow. Stop igniting problems here and there.

RareDiamond:

You are a deranged ape, an damn coconut head !!! Did you read the m0ronic comment of OdeniroAruli ? Well i insist that the rubbish happening in Aguleri can't happen in Abia. You can ask the Ibibios that are in land dispute with Abia their story. If you know the village i come from and their anticidents, you would not make the ignorant comment of Aguleri smacking us. I insist in a war between Abia and Anambra; Abia would quash Anambra because Abia is consist of many war mongering communities. I am not what you say i am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.