Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Teacher, Pupils Flee As Undergraduate Buries 25 Raw Eggs In School Premises - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Teacher, Pupils Flee As Undergraduate Buries 25 Raw Eggs In School Premises (701 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Not Too Long Ago, Pupils Went To School Unclad In Some Parts Of Nigeria (photo) / 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher, Pupils Flee As Undergraduate Buries 25 Raw Eggs In School Premises by oyinkanolu: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Teachers and pupils of LEA Primary School, Nabor, a village close to Angwa Rukuba, Jos, Plateau State, are now living in fear following the arrest of a university grad­uate, Sheriff Charles, who was alleged to have buried at least 25 raw eggs around the school premises.
Already, many pupils and even some teachers have deserted the school. The alleged culprit, Charles, who resides in the village with his parents and other siblings was said to have gone to the school after closing hours on Monday, No­vember 24, 2014 to bury the eggs between two blocks of classrooms. As he claimed, the intent was for him to receive favour from God and man.
As Sunday Sun learnt, Charles has remained unemployed long after completing the mandatory one year service, thus prompting his recourse to what has now been interpreted by people in the neigh­bourhood as diabolic self-help that expectedly sparked off apprehen­sion in the village. The head of the school, Mrs. Deborah Solomon, said the pupils are now scared to come to school.

Her words:
“We the teachers are even scared because we do not know his motive. He buried the eggs where the children normally go to play. We do not know wheth­er it could be a threat to the lives of the pupils or it would have effect on their wellbeing. Up till now if I say I am happy, it is not true. I am truly worried. To encourage the children to come to school, some of us brave the odds and come to school. Since the incident, we do gather the few pupils who still come to school to pray for our safety. I have been encouraging them to believe in the living God and not the type of god people like Sheriff believe in. I do tell them that our God would not al­low evil things to happen to us. So they should not be afraid.”

Continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/12/teacher-pupils-flee-as-undergraduate.html

Re: Teacher, Pupils Flee As Undergraduate Buries 25 Raw Eggs In School Premises by PAPAAFRICA: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol wtf theyre just eggs

(1) (Reply)

See Fat Men & Beautiful Women At Lagos Carnival! / 50 Superstitions In Turkey / "Wife Bonuses" - Allowances Of The Upper East Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.