Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. (10952 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by sherif4owo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
kk
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Brymo: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
couldn't come.

busy throughout out.
I heard they Missed me.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by claremont(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigerians and religion. We are so religious, and yet, religion is the bedrock of our problems.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Innodon(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Great and Mighty is our God
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by jameslucy: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am so grateful at the height Gospel music is gaining in Nigeria. Nigeria is soon to become a global Gospel Headquarters. May God help us to keep souring unto that height in Jesus Name. Please listen to these 2 of my Gospel songs.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:
Why is this on Front page? angry angry
Go hug tranformer if e pain u?
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Extom(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Now I see why Gtbank charged be #650 for SMS Charge last week. They used my money to sponsor Experience.

Who be this? undecided
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by joelreg(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Did they collect tithe and offerings?

Can't Imagine how much they will make. Church is a good business.

And tomorrow u will ask christian to vote for ur master buharia
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Jimmychoo:

Go hug tranformer if e pain u?
Stale.. You tried it.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by motherlode: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by olu4life(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Now I see why Gtbank charged be #650 for SMS Charge last week. They used my money to sponsor Experience.

Lmaoooooooooo. U no serious
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by MrBenSun: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

with due respect sir, you're a big fool

I was there. nobody paid offering or special seeds whatsoever. the gate entry was free

so you see why I said you're a big fool

I'm sorry if this offends you
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by clemz88(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
What is happening ? Is the mod sleep-operating his device that he can't remember that theirz a similar topic that came up yezday?. Mods is high time u take ur time if not I go by Nairaland from you.

#what doing is worth doing well#
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Oildichotomy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Those beefing the programme can chew blade for all I care!

This show is one of the best things to happen to Africa in general and Nigeria in particular.
It sure send some latent messages to the world - Those beefing might be too blind to see it.
My night was worthwhile and blessed with ministrations from God's vessels .
For the record OP:
It wasn't Micah Stampley that took the stage during Nathaniel Bassey ministration, it think it was Donnie Macclurkin
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by clemz88(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Janiobi:
Testimony Time: I was blocked last week bt Now I am free. Praise d Lord my fellow nairalanders who as been blocked b4
halleluia.
Don't mind blocking is their hubby.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by MrNairaland: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hello,in the spirit of the season.we decided to make clearance sales of our wares.directly from our warehouse in USA,items include female and male clothing.

Female and male Footwear,at a very very reduced price.a trial and a visit to our showroom/warehouse will convince you.Hurry Now,while stock last.

or you can call for further inquiries: 08178642440,08134340380- Essien.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Zaikon(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gone are those days when posterz cry for FP ... BUT NOW EVEN IF POST JUST A WORD, I ARE DIA....
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by rattlesnake(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:
are u hopeless eediot
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
are u hopeless eediot
K!
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
rattlesnake:
are u hopeless eediot
Why do you sound so frustrated on a Sunday?.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by dada01(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don meon, was he there
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by DikSin(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
RaeMystix:
because ur pee man dey owe nepa bills grin
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by RaeMystix: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
DikSin:

because ur pee man dey owe nepa bills grin

Lame; Very Lame.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by nep2ra(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Black Man....SMH

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Ymodulus: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
MrBenSun:

with due respect sir, you're a big fool

I was there. nobody paid offering or special seeds whatsoever. the gate entry was free

so you see why I said you're a big fool

I'm sorry if this offends you

Hey I asked a question. And don't insult me please. You will be banned now mark my words.

Please I pray you ban this fellow. He broke rule 2.

Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalastica.
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Mrfils(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ymodulus:

Do and drink anoda coke E-diot!
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by Ymodulus: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mrfils:

Do and drink anoda coke E-diot!

I asked a question and you can answer if you want to.

You will be banned now
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by DikSin(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2014
RaeMystix:

Lame; Very Lame.
Exactly my point,
U're too backward: si grin

This normally happens to people like u: when u repeat a class for too long to the extent that all ur supposed classmate graduate & u're still struggling with that ur same class & yet u're not given any post like head-boy or class captain; u need help from above. Cos u already out of the league. U are the true definition of BuhariZation or BuhariGunner grin
Re: PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. by dorox(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Most Nigerians feel guilty partying purely for the sake of having fun, hence they cloak their nights of revelry in a veneer of religious activities to assuage their conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / Who Is Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.