Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. (10520 Views)

TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets / 8 Most Dangerous Prayer Lines. / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ifeann:
I challenge the OP to show me any where in the world people are stealing, raping and causing disaffection in the name of Jesus as he claims. And while he is at it, show me a single passage in the holy bible where Christians are commanded to do that. The catholic church has apologised for the crusades, I have studied the crusades and I knw why it happened, its unfortunate but if it didn't happen we may all be living under the oppression of Islam today; as they plundered and conquered the middle east , eastern Europe and north Africa murderin christains as they are commanded to do (read quran 9:73 , quran 48:29, ) . Please do some research, devote a few dozen hours studying Christianity, Islam and atheism; and by the grace of God through our lord Jesus Christ your mind will be open to the truth on this matter. Have a nice sunday.

Come on, open ur blocked brain for once.

Who's talking about European wars against Arab muslims?
Many of those wars were fought alongside pagan Europeans.

Talk about Wars of Christian Europeans against innocent pagan clans and tribes
How the So called holy Roman empire dealt a huge blow to Europe and world development , it's killing of the innocent, it's corruption, it's lies, crimes against human rights

Only a complete mind with lack of empathy would not feel the need to rebuke christianity for it's crimes against humanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
ooman:

they didn't accept christianity because they thought it was better, they accepted because it comes.with incentives like charity and education.

Read on how your religion got to you.
Let me still follow you train. Why did they liked charity and education?
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
There are a lot of black face, only the arabs and the caucasians depicted them as something else. of what businesses do human have with animals? talking snake talking donkey, sheep, lamb etc or refers to people, i am not saying they are refer to black people alone, the animals that Jacob grafted in genesis are all people. The GOD, the angels, The three wise men of Jesus story, all these are black people. Who appeared to Moses at the burning fire? who were the son of men? Do you ever believe that a person has an eagles' wings? Who appeared before Muhammad in the Mountains? Who taught Muhammad how to read? Who was that creator that created everything? The blackman was created, it can also be used to mean procreated. the bible taught us that some people were made in GOD'S image thus we have "mankind", when the whiteman says mankind, do you think he is including the black people? or the word human (hue of man/hue man) hue of blackness. The blackman is the owner and creator of judiasm, Gospel, and Islam. Islam was from the beginning of time. Our history or past is just too good that blackman is in doubt, but all other races are spending billions and trillions so that we may to reconnect to our past. WE ARE THE ANCIENT OF DAY.TAKE IT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR FATHERS AND YOURSELF AND GOD!

Horus:
Accepting an imported alien religion has killed our peoples minds!. Africans dont know the consequences of accepting an alien religion. If an African accepts Judaism and Christianity as his religion, he has accepted the Caucasian as his visible God. The same with Islam, if an African person accepts Al Islam and its many branches as his religion, then it accepts the Desert Arab as his God. That person cannot have power over, or be equal to the Caucasian, or Arab because here, the Caucasian and the Arab has been accepted as the superior power, and this is why trying to obtain liberty and equality in Caucasian or Arab religion or any alien religion is a CRUEL HOAX! If you look at all of the so called Holy Books that our people are into, they all portray the image of someone other than self. There is not a face of Black/African people of any of these imported religions. To divide Africans they have manipulated religion to an extent that it trains Africans to become mental slaves to Caucasians through Christianity and Arabs through Islam. Remember, you are the original people of the planet earth yet you are following another races view as to who or what god is according to them. That’s why Caucasians will make bible prophets white looking and Arabs will make their prophets look like their race.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Horus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Reyginus:
Your theory, my friend, encourages backwardness with a little dose of commonsense. I don't think you will still say the same if you agree to look into the very meaning of your words.

What you are asking Africans to do is to remain in a perpetual state of irrational stubbornness even when a belief has been shown to be superior to ours. You are asking for the death of reason. Humans by nature yearns for the greater good. That is, a human being is wired to follow a principle and belief system superior to his.

When Christainity came to Africa they first had to battle with the Gods existent in Africa at the time. Stories were told of how our forefathers gave the first missionaries the Evil Forest to erect a church that they may meet their death there. But they survived and won themselves converts.

As a rational people, our fathers saw the superiority and followed the Religion. The African mind follows superior argument.

My previous post was not a theory; I was only dealing with facts. Because of foreign alien religions, no one has been able to really unite Africans in any considerable numbers, and it is also WHY Africans have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. Religion is a tool used to separate and divide us. When Indian people come to England or any European country, they build and open Temples or shrines. When Chinese people come to England or any European country they build and open Temples or shrines; But when African people come to England or any European country they build Churches and worship the images of their former slave masters. The Indians and Chinese have unity amongst themselves, they also have a good economy. China is now the new super power, forget America. These countries India and China have also gone nuclear, they worship their own images (their ancestors) who work for them. The Europeans have religion, however, it does not stop them from working together. They have european union (european community = common unity).
But black africans are still fighting and arguing over a religion that does not belong to them. Many Nigerians for example will not work with you if you have a different religion. It was many years ago that Bob Marley sang emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, yet our people are still mentally enslaved. We are the only species on earth that will side another species against their own. You will not see a Chinese person side with a Hindu against another Chinese, neither will you see an Hindu side with a Chinese against another Hindu. You will not see a Cat side with a dog against another cat, neither will you see a dog side with a cat against another dog. You will not see a rat side with a cat against another rat, neither will you see a cat side with a rat against another cat. We black are the only species on the planet that will side with another species, be it Asian, Caucasian or Arab against their own. When will we realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
macof:

Come on, open ur blocked brain for once.

Who's talking about European wars against Arab muslims?
Many of those wars were fought alongside pagan Europeans.

Talk about Wars of Christian Europeans against innocent pagan clans and tribes
How the So called holy Roman empire dealt a huge blow to Europe and world development , it's killing of the innocent, it's corruption, it's lies, crimes against human rights

Only a complete mind with lack of empathy would not feel the need to rebuke christianity for it's crimes against humanity

Hey, you don't need to get personal, no need for insults(I knw a lot of people here feel the need to be rude to make a point).
Reply with maturity and like an adult (if you are one) and then we may share greater insights on the topic. But I shall forgive u and reply.
I started by asking the OP to show me any where in the world people are stealing, raping and causing disaffection in the name of Jesus as he claims and passages from scripture to back it up. NONE will be provided because their is NONE. However I can show tons of passages from the quran. No doubt some unfortunate events have occurred in the past by "Christians" but so has it been for the moslems, even atrocities committed by the ottoman empire for a thousand years up until the 1900s, atheism has brought us mass murders like Stalin, hitler, moa, Kim Jun lL and so so many more with over 200million dead between them.
But like a smart person has already mentioned in this forum, u can't condemn the nigerian constitution because some nigerians or even a majority of nigerians are corrupt, or commit murder.

A lot of churches are sending tons of charitable donations, life lines and creating programmes to help the poor and destitute (even the secular magazine The economist admits the catholic church has the number one position in this regard on their article criticising the catholic church finances). However a few people chose to only remember what happened centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one, it is only clear that we d not have common unity/community amongst black nation. i have been saying it and writing about it that the reason for this black people's psyche problem is lack of knowledge of self, of the other races, devil and GOD. and the one secret that can change the black nation overnight is the true, concrete knowledge and facts about Jesus. The secrets to the life of Jesus is why it is said that Jesus is the key and the way. The true knowledge of the life of jesus will be revealled soonest, few knows already though. That white painted Jesus was the most powerful weapon the devil/whiteman used.
Horus:

My previous post was not a theory; I was only dealing with facts. Because of foreign alien religions, no one has been able to really unite Africans in any considerable numbers, and it is also WHY Africans have not been able to make real progress toward freedom and equality. Religion is a tool used to separate and divide us. When Indian people come to England or any European country, they build and open Temples or shrines. When Chinese people come to England or any European country they build and open Temples or shrines; But when African people come to England or any European country they build Churches and worship the images of their former slave masters. The Indians and Chinese have unity amongst themselves, they also have a good economy. China is now the new super power, forget America. These countries India and China have also gone nuclear, they worship their own images (their ancestors) who work for them. The Europeans have religion, however, it does not stop them from working together. They have european union (european community = common unity).
But black africans are still fighting and arguing over a religion that does not belong to them. Many Nigerians for example will not work with you if you have a different religion. It was many years ago that Bob Marley sang emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, yet our people are still mentally enslaved. We are the only species on earth that will side another species against their own. You will not see a Chinese person side with a Hindu against another Chinese, neither will you see an Hindu side with a Chinese against another Hindu. You will not see a Cat side with a dog against another cat, neither will you see a dog side with a cat against another dog. You will not see a rat side with a cat against another rat, neither will you see a cat side with a rat against another cat. We black are the only species on the planet that will side with another species, be it Asian, Caucasian or Arab against their own. When will we realize we have been tricked with these monothetic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
The defination of Shaitan/satan is one whose trouble is not confound to himself alone, but it affects every other persons or people and not just people, also animals and environment. whiteman is satan (take it or leave it).

when the son of GOD came to GOD, with them was the devil, and they did not even know it, why? because he was a white friend (devil)
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
do you know what this meant? to till fro , and up and down means the cross. cross is the devil's sign.
He said the same in quran.
he(devil) said i will come from their front, and their back and from left and the right. that when GOD comes, HIS(LORD) sons won't even recognised again. a dog that does not hid his master's whistling.

Now all that you refer too were all after the Jesus's and Muhammad's period. The whiteman loves to kill, there is no question about that, a black man that does not know that will get killed without notice or will walk directly into their trap example, israel and america won't sell us weapon, what did nigeria do? 9ja went forth to one of them brothers again (russia), who is nigeria fooling? Japan is there trying to revitalize its military complex, can't we go and do something there? well, i don't know how that works.
as constantine had his dream about the cross, in which it states with the sign, we conquer, and surely we that sign they did until when GOD came to break it. GOD THE ORIGINAL BLACKMAN.

Ifeann:

Hey, you don't need to get personal, no need for insults(I knw a lot of people here feel the need to be rude to make a point).
Reply with maturity and like an adult (if you are one) and then we may share greater insights on the topic. But I shall forgive u and reply.
I started by asking the OP to show me any where in the world people are stealing, raping and causing disaffection in the name of Jesus as he claims and passages from scripture to back it up. NONE will be provided because their is NONE. However I can show tons of passages from the quran. No doubt some unfortunate events have occurred in the past by "Christians" but so has it been for the moslems, even atrocities committed by the ottoman empire for a thousand years up until the 1900s, atheism has brought us mass murders like Stalin, hitler, moa, Kim Jun lL and so so many more with over 200million dead between them.
But like a smart person has already mentioned in this forum, u can't condemn the nigerian constitution because some nigerians or even a majority of nigerians are corrupt, or commit murder.

A lot of churches are sending tons of charitable donations, life lines and creating programmes to help the poor and destitute (even the secular magazine The economist admits the catholic church has the number one position in this regard on their article criticising the catholic church finances). However a few people chose to only remember what happened centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
bolaino:
hmmmm, LOST SOUL. And by the way, where you there when hitler made the purported statements? And you can not justify the actions of the knights templars during the crusades, they were blood thirsty and vengeful.

Hey dude ,
U need to study about the crusades, it was terrible, yes. But do you have any idea what caused it. Do some reading. Google "why we are afraid, by DR. Bill Warner ". Its an excellent you tube lecture on the topic. Either way, Jesus never commanded the crusades, it was a human invention. However, a certain prophet commanded jihad which is still goin on to this very day. That is 1400years and counting. Do u knw as we speak a jihadist is holding 50 people hostage in an Australian cafe right now.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
bolaino:
Hitler was a christian, Osama bin laden was a muslim, one killed for Jesus The other killed for Muhammad, but they had one thing in common, They were both psychotic killers. They believed in ethnic/religious extermination, if you look at the history of modern humanity, you'll see the Evils these Religions have caused us all, did the catholics not kill millions of people in the name of Jesus, is boko haram not killing people today because of Muhammad. These two Abrahamic religions are the major causes of war and destruction in this world, If people are not stealing, raping and causing disaffection in the name of Jesus, They would be beheading and Killing innocent people in the name of Muhammad, I wish I could be alive to watch these two Religions go extinct, the truth is You have every tendency of being dangerous as long as you're a christian or muslim. Bigots.

If anybody saw my initial comment, I'm sorry, it was meant to address another post...

Now, with all due respect, what you said shows how terribly misinformed you are about the religions you are addressing. Your post is just pure nonsense and full of fallacies with no where for an intelligible and rational person to start in trying to comment, but let me try.

Hitler was a man of Christian parents, that doesn't make him a Christian. All the killings done in the name of Jesus are CONTRARY to the teachings of Jesus or God (as the case may be). I know that because I have read the Bible and have never come across where it encourages murder as a crime for not believing in the religion.

I haven't read the Qur'an so I cannot speak for Bin Laden but, majority of muslim scholars claim that murdering unbelievers is a misinterpretation of the Qur'an and I do not have any reason to doubt that and considering the minority are the always-hiding and destructive ones I am inclined to agree with them.

Some people say that the world would have been better without religion but, that is a stupid and baseless speculation without a single shred of evidence (and there can never be an evidence for that because even if religion fades off and the world becomes better in the future we wouldn't be sure if its existence in the past was what shaped the world in the future). And for the record, I think the world would've been far worse without religion.

Do you have any idea how many people die in the name of rituals or by other group of Atheists? Obviously not because you wouldn't spill nonsense like this if you did. (No offense)

The truth is, humans have the tendency to be violent, it's nature, and just because those humans who choose to be violent came from religious homes and claim they are doing it in the name of that religion doesn't make the religion destructive. It just makes them destructive people from religious homes.

If you are hurt by the evil people do in the name of religion and you hate religion, that's a different thing, but trying to fuse your hatred to logic to make it look like a decent topic for conversation isn't going to work. Religion isn't destructive (or wasn't meant to be destructive), people are.

Cheers
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
bolaino:
hmmmm, LOST SOUL. And by the way, where you there when hitler made the purported statements? And you can not justify the actions of the knights templars during the crusades, they were blood thirsty and vengeful.

You asked, "And by the way, where you there when hitler made the purported statements? "
Are u actually trying to defend hitler..lol. Even contemporary atheists condemn him. Apparently u don't knw hitler was an author, and has one of the lowest rated biography in the world. He constantly spoke on radio and wait for it, TV. Yes all these have his quotes and statements for the historians to pounder. He was an atheist just as you present yourself. The ultimate logical conclusion of atheism is eugenics(this is my opinion), where a human will determine who lives or dies for their concept of human continuity, hitler demonstrated this very well. How can u be satisfied with a life build on the pillars of relativism, individualism, nihilism and hedonism. There is more to life than just existing by accident as a lump of cells.
Please learn more about Christ and why God had to send his word to the world and how his word became flesh and dwelt amongst us.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Horus:

When you say religion is a tool to divide and separate us what do you mean?
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
gatiano:
There are a lot of black face, only the arabs and the caucasians depicted them as something else. of what businesses do human have with animals? talking snake talking donkey, sheep, lamb etc or refers to people, i am not saying they are refer to black people alone, the animals that Jacob grafted in genesis are all people. The GOD, the angels, The three wise men of Jesus story, all these are black people. Who appeared to Moses at the burning fire? who were the son of men? Do you ever believe that a person has an eagles' wings? Who appeared before Muhammad in the Mountains? Who taught Muhammad how to read? Who was that creator that created everything? The blackman was created, it can also be used to mean procreated. the bible taught us that some people were made in GOD'S image thus we have "mankind", when the whiteman says mankind, do you think he is including the black people? or the word human (hue of man/hue man) hue of blackness. The blackman is the owner and creator of judiasm, Gospel, and Islam. Islam was from the beginning of time. Our history or past is just too good that blackman is in doubt, but all other races are spending billions and trillions so that we may to reconnect to our past. WE ARE THE ANCIENT OF DAY.TAKE IT AND BE PROUD OF YOUR FATHERS AND YOURSELF AND GOD!

Please read this ur comment again and see how incredibly racist and flawed your arguement is. Do you know if u call Mohamed a black man in certain parts of the middle east you will be stoned, killed. Infact one popular scholar , I forget his name says it amounts to Sirkh. If u are a moslem u should knw what sirkh means.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
There is nothing racist about truth. nomatter how you intend to twist it, truth is truth, and while truth stands, falsehood vanishes. Muhammad was not a blackman, He was a white/light skin Arab, A very good Prophet of GOD/ALLAH. He tried hard to change his white arabs and white people into the path of righteousness, Guess what? He couldn't, that gave him a worried heart because Muhammad knew that in that unrighteousness of the white race/arab white, lies their eventual death. Just to prove to you, Muhammad never wrote the hadith, the hadith is filled with what some people say Muhammad said. google the hadith and find out when it was written or made. How the problems in the Islamic arab which is affecting most of the african nation is based on the hadith and not the Quran.

Like i said, the bible is made for us with a alot of fiction and film tricks, all just to lock the blackman into deep sleep, to self loothe himself, they went as far as to say we are the generations of ham, son of Noah that laughed at his father's unclothlessness and thus was cursed with black face. did you call that racist? i bet at a point in time, you must have accepted the lies. the film tricks and fictions they gave is fire talking with Moses, the ten commandment on a template just happen to appear from thin air, a bird flew over Jesus, and a voice came from somewhere in the cloud, who spoke?
If Adam and Eve were the first set of couple and they are white, where then did the japanese, chinese, indians, arabians (all darker people with more dominant gene) come from? Let alone the black nation.
In the face of truth, the guilty get very scared and angry. This is not at all racism sir, this is the truth, besides the black nation don't race, we have forever (The alpha and the omega). Don't where the greatness of the blackman at, study your own history and how they(the other races came to be) and do your own part.

Ifeann:

Please read this ur comment again and see how incredibly racist and flawed your arguement is. Do you know if u call Mohamed a black man in certain parts of the middle east you will be stoned, killed. Infact one popular scholar , I forget his name says it amounts to Sirkh. If u are a moslem u should knw what sirkh means.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by malvisguy212: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
macof:

Read ur Bible, ur God did commission rape and genocide be done in his name
So did the Quran

Every act of Christians has been backed up by the Bible including rape, witch hunting and genocide
quote it , all of it, all the story let see, use international version (bible)
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
gatiano:
There is nothing racist about truth. nomatter how you intend to twist it, truth is truth, and while truth stands, falsehood vanishes. Muhammad was not a blackman, He was a white/light skin Arab, A very good Prophet of GOD/ALLAH. He tried hard to change his white arabs and white people into the path of righteousness, Guess what? He couldn't, that gave him a worried heart because Muhammad knew that in that unrighteousness of the white race/arab white, lies their eventual death. Just to prove to you, Muhammad never wrote the hadith, the hadith is filled with what some people say Muhammad said. google the hadith and find out when it was written or made. How the problems in the Islamic arab which is affecting most of the african nation is based on the hadith and not the Quran.

Like i said, the bible is made for us with a alot of fiction and film tricks, all just to lock the blackman into deep sleep, to self loothe himself, they went as far as to say we are the generations of ham, son of Noah that laughed at his father's unclothlessness and thus was cursed with black face. did you call that racist? i bet at a point in time, you must have accepted the lies. the film tricks and fictions they gave is fire talking with Moses, the ten commandment on a template just happen to appear from thin air, a bird flew over Jesus, and a voice came from somewhere in the cloud, who spoke?
If Adam and Eve were the first set of couple and they are white, where then did the japanese, chinese, indians, arabians (all darker people with more dominant gene) come from? Let alone the black nation.
In the face of truth, the guilty get very scared and angry. This is not at all racism sir, this is the truth, besides the black nation don't race, we have forever (The alpha and the omega). Don't where the greatness of the blackman at, study your own history and how they(the other races came to be) and do your own part.

There is so much falsehood in ur comment, u just can't be serious with this nonsense . I did notice some parts where u tried to use Taqiyya to deceive me, like the whole black face curse and the race of Adam and eve (by the way their race was never mentioned in the bible). I have decided you are too far gone in your conspiracy theories to be taken seriously. And from what I can see you don't knw much about mohhammed, approximately 6 million people are leaving Islam in the middle east and north Africa every year as more translations of the authentic haddiths become easily avaliable to study online. I suggest u start studying about mohhammad from your earliest sources and the first 3 generations of Muslims, not this 21st century watered down stories of him, so you can learn the truth and be set free.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do you mean to tell me that you have never heard of the black people being the descendant of ham that was curse by his father Noah? that justified the brutality and slavery upon the black people of the earth? so much so that we are a three fifth 3/5th of a humanbeing?

If colour wasn't mentioned in the bible, who started colouring the bible? was it the black people? why was it important to the white people that all the prophets of GOD was white, especially Jesus. do you in anyway have any idea what that does to the blackman's psyche? You are a woman, i do hope and pray that you are not bleaching your skin if you are a black woman. when they (whiteman), show Jesus to be white, and Mary his mother was shown to be white, and GOD is said and accused of to be the biological son of GOD since Jesus was said to be concieved of the spirit(lies), what colour is then GOD? do you need rocket science to figure that out? did the blackman object to these lies when he lacked knowledge? No, instead, he started worshipping his white master and white Jesus through all those slavery and colonization period or era. But GOD in his infinite goodness came down as promised, revealled the truth of life on earth and in the heavens, do you ever think the whiteman was going to free you? that you could drive a car today? or do you for a second think that it was the struggle of the black leaders that gave you this little freedom that you are enjoying now? think again. even when the 6 days rule of this whiteman is ended, yet GOD in his goodness and righteousness gave him a little more time to change and in that same time, for the blackman to get himself up to power and take his place.
Quran is the book of a righteous Muslim, not the hadith. the hadith is for the arab culture, imposed on the black people to block them from the truth of theirselves and the Quran. What should anybody need to know about Muhammad outside that He gave out what was revealled to him in truth and honesty, He revealled the trueness of GOD so that polytheism may die. and most of all, the reason why he is hated by the white race is that he revealled the Quran and that locked the devil back in europe for another 1000 years. Now do not mistake me for something else, I am a Muslim, born a Muslim a thousand years before i was born, i am not an arabdized muslim, i don't read the hadith. i read the Quran and the Bible, one verifies the other. And i have the complete (almost) knowledge of who i am, who GOD is and who the devils are because it is all in the quran and the bible. conspiracy theory (lol) tell that to the illuminati and the new world order people.

Ifeann:

There is so much falsehood in ur comment, u just can't be serious with this nonsense . I did notice some parts where u tried to use Taqiyya to deceive me, like the whole black face curse and the race of Adam and eve (by the way their race was never mentioned in the bible). I have decided you are too far gone in your conspiracy theories to be taken seriously. And from what I can see you don't knw much about mohhammed, approximately 6 million people are leaving Islam in the middle east and north Africa every year as more translations of the authentic haddiths become easily avaliable to study online. I suggest u start studying about mohhammad from your earliest sources and the first 3 generations of Muslims, not this 21st century watered down stories of him, so you can learn the truth and be set free.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Ifeann:

First off. Hitler I know was no atheist but a Christian
I'll read on the others you mentioned cus I know Christians have a thing for lies

Back to the topic...The message is both Islam Andy christianity have caused irreplaceable damage and evil against the innocent...yet these religions hypocritically call themselves "holy" and "moral"
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2014
macof:

First off. Hitler I know was no atheist but a Christian
I'll read on the others you mentioned cus I know Christians have a thing for lies

Back to the topic...The message is both Islam Andy christianity have caused irreplaceable damage and evil against the innocent...yet these religions hypocritically call themselves "holy" and "moral"

I don't care if u believe the truth about hitler. I have provided quotes about his thoughts on christanity, he hated it just like other mass murdering atheists; Mao of china particularly. You can condemn religion all you want but it doesn't change the fact that atheism is the biggest threat to man. Take North Korea for instance. An extremely atheist country. Look at their human rights record. An absolute disaster.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by bolaino(m): 8:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Ifeann:

Hey dude ,
U need to study about the crusades, it was terrible, yes. But do you have any idea what caused it. Do some reading. Google "why we are afraid, by DR. Bill Warner ". Its an excellent you tube lecture on the topic. Either way, Jesus never commanded the crusades, it was a human invention. However, a certain prophet commanded jihad which is still goin on to this very day. That is 1400years and counting. Do u knw as we speak a jihadist is holding 50 people hostage in an Australian cafe right now.
do you know that as we're speaking lots of fake pastors like Pastor Ayo and David Oyedepo are holding millions of Nigerians hostage to ignorance? I'm a world war 2 buff, I know pretty much about Adolf Hitler, and his Occult practices etc, I made a claim, and it's left for you to provide evidence why my claim might be false, I know Hitler wrote books and he was also on video and on Tv, but if you could, it would buttress your point more if you could show me an actual video footage of Adolf Hitler distancing himself from the catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2014
bolaino:
do you know that as we're speaking lots of fake pastors like Pastor Ayo and David Oyedepo are holding millions of Nigerians hostage to ignorance? I'm a world war 2 buff, I know pretty much about Adolf Hitler, and his Occult practices etc, I made a claim, and it's left for you to provide evidence why my claim might be false, I know Hitler wrote books and he was also on video and on Tv, but if you could, it would buttress your point more if you could show me an actual video footage of Adolf Hitler distancing himself from the catholic church.

So what proof do you have that these pastors are fake. I don't agree with a lot of these protestant pastors but I don't have a right to call them fake until they have been exposed as one; case in point Rev king, Zoe, pastor Eddie long, Ted haggard, etc if someone decides to follow a pastor because he has permed hair, has a nice car or has a nice suit that's their business.
However, their are a lot of christain churches doin a ton of Good.
You say I should show you an actual video footage of Adolf Hitler distancing himself from the catholic church.
Don't you see how flawed your question is. Even u admit he was into the occult , u say u have studied abt hitler , then u should be aware of how the catholic church suffered terribly under Nazi rule.
In Shirer, William L; Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany they give details of how he was vehemently against organised religion, especially christainity and wanted to substitute it with the old paganism of the early tribal Germanic gods and the new paganism of the Nazi extremists.

If u are knowledgeable on the issue then you shouldn't be asking me to show you video proof.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by bolaino(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ifeann:

So what proof do you have that these pastors are fake. I don't agree with a lot of these protestant pastors but I don't have a right to call them fake until they have been exposed as one; case in point Rev king, Zoe, pastor Eddie long, Ted haggard, etc if someone decides to follow a pastor because he has permed hair, has a nice car or has a nice suit that's their business.
However, their are a lot of christain churches doin a ton of Good.
You say I should show you an actual video footage of Adolf Hitler distancing himself from the catholic church.
Don't you see how flawed your question is. Even u admit he was into the occult , u say u have studied abt hitler , then u should be aware of how the catholic church suffered terribly under Nazi rule.
In Shirer, William L; Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany they give details of how he was vehemently against organised religion, especially christainity and wanted to substitute it with the old paganism of the early tribal Germanic gods and the new paganism of the Nazi extremists.

If u are knowledgeable on the issue then you shouldn't be asking me to show you video proof.
not that the video would do us any good to further your cause in this discussion, because I have come to vehemently believe that Adolk Hitler was a Croon of the catholic church, I have seen picture evidence of catholic bishops saluting The Nazi swastika, I have seen pictures of Nazi SS officers having good laughs with Reverend Fathers, so i actually do not need a video evidence from you to know if Adolf Hitler was a croon of the catholic church or not. I just wanted to test your resolve before we go into arguments proper, but now that it has been shown that your resolve is absolute then, may Our matured Ethical discussions begin, first and foremost, do you believe in the concept of God?
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
bolaino:
not that the video would do us any good to further your cause in this discussion, because I have come to vehemently believe that Adolk Hitler was a Croon of the catholic church, I have seen picture evidence of catholic bishops saluting The Nazi swastika, I have seen pictures of Nazi SS officers having good laughs with Reverend Fathers, so i actually do not need a video evidence from you to know if Adolf Hitler was a croon of the catholic church or not. I just wanted to test your resolve before we go into arguments proper, but now that it has been shown that your resolve is absolute then, may Our matured Ethical discussions begin, first and foremost, do you believe in the concept of God?

My brother in humanity, I haven't seen these pictures you speak of but I can not say I doubt what you say. Infact without seeing them I can say you are being honest because of your stance on the issue. But I have 2 questions to ask.
1. The Nazi's where known for their intense propaganda. What if the few pics you claim you saw was all propaganda spread by the Nazi's to get support from the Christians in Nazi Germany who were opposed to the treatment of the Jews.

2.Even if the pictures were real, how does a priest laughing and chatting with Nazis represent the views of the church (and Christianity as a whole) on the crimes of hitler's Germany.

I have given you quotes and book references on his anti christain stance. Yet u want video proof. Why don't you just bring him back to life so he can answer you himself.

Again I have watched quite a ton of debates between Muslims and Christians on the issue of "is Christianity/ Islam a religion of peace" and not once has a Muslim apologist ever brought up an argument of hitler being a christain because he was a well know atheist. Not once has a Muslim apologist suggested Christians supported the Nazi. Infact the failure of Germany in the world war caused the end of the (Muslim) ottoman empire which supported it. But I must admit I have NOT studied the ottoman empire's involvement in great detail.

And YES I believe in God, father to my lord and saviour Jesus Christ sent to the world to bring humans salvation.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by italo: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2014
macof:

Hitler was a Christian.
By persecuting the Church and trying to eradicate it, killing thousands of priests and nuns, millions of Christians. That's your pagan definition of 'being Christian,' not ours.
macof:
And The catholic church suppressed development, as a catholic I understand the need to protect ur dogmas in the face of shame
By inventing, norturing and sponsoring science, inventing hospices, universities, charities etc?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization By preventing you pagans from using your brothers and sisters as human sacrifices?

That's your pagan understanding of 'suppressing development?' I just hope other pagans are much smarter than you.

Even the Roman alphabets you are using to type now was preserved by Catholic monks after barbarians sacked Rome and tried to eradicate all that had to do with learning and civilization.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by italo: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
bolaino:
The Catholic Church will always remain the bane of existence of Christianity.

Strictly put, Catholicism is Christianity and Christianity is Catholicism.

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by italo: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Ifeann:

Hey dude ,
What is wrong with the crusades.

The crusades was a good thing.

All Christians owe their gratitude to those brave men, many with no military training, who fought to defend Christianity from those Muslim terrorists.

Just look at what ISIS is doing today to understand why the crusades were needed.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by italo: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2014
bolaino:

Why dont you read about Hitlers persucution of the Church here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

My brother, say no to ignorance.

Dont be like plaettom and the others who have sworn willful ignorance till death.
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2014
italo:
What is wrong with the crusades.

The crusades was a good thing.

All Christians owe their gratitude to those brave men, many with no military training, who fought to defend Christianity from those Muslim terrorists.

Just look at what ISIS is doing today to understand why the crusades were needed.

I agree that the crusades was necessary if not the moslems would have conquered all of Europe as they slaughtered, beheaded and raped innocent people especially the Christians and Jews until they pay the extortion money known as Jizyah.
It is very similar to what is goin on with ISIS and the Taliban today(by the way the Pakistani Taliban murdered over 120people yesterday, that's the religion of peace for you),you see these Muslim extemists behead children, murder whole families, destroy or convert beautiful churches to empty mosques, demolish shite mosques, rape women, sell captives, blow up ancient Asian temples etc. Its the expansion through jihad that Muslims are commanded to do in their "holy" book.

BUT HOWEVER, the crusades were made up of Christians with support from the church to wage war on the jihadist Muslims, sad things happened. As Christians we are commanded not to murder, even if it is killing blood thirsty moslems.

Let's pray that more and more moslems leave Islam as they turn to the one true God, Adonia , the I am, as they accept the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by ooman(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Reyginus:
Let me still follow you train. Why did they liked charity and education?

because they were dumb, hungry and poor...

dont mean it as it sounds....
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
italo:

By persecuting the Church and trying to eradicate it, killing thousands of priests and nuns, millions of Christians. That's your pagan definition of 'being Christian,' not ours.

By inventing, norturing and sponsoring science, inventing hospices, universities, charities etc?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization By preventing you pagans from using your brothers and sisters as human sacrifices?

That's your pagan understanding of 'suppressing development?' I just hope other pagans are much smarter than you.

Even the Roman alphabets you are using to type now was preserved by Catholic monks after barbarians sacked Rome and tried to eradicate all that had to do with learning and civilization.

Hitler never attacked religions, his killing of priest were politically based, at that time the catholic church was being too involved in government and politics and filled with corrupt priest, jst as Luther had professed, Hitler silenced his oppositions and believed he was cleansing Germany of corruption both in the church and else where. he still professed catholism to his suicide.

Read well on the life of Hitler, he was No atheist but a lover of Jesus

Lmao cheesy christianity invent science?
The world knows Paganism invented science and spirituality and is bedrock of every human achievement, from alphabets to mathematics, archaeology to mechanism
I don't even need to argue this with u, it's left for u to be honest enough to face and accept the truth which u know pretty well

Not forgetting the large number of scientific discoveries attacked by the catholic church in it's glory days and imperialism...scientific discoveries the church has shamefully accepted today, after being left with no choice

The Roman alphabet you using today has it's origins from Phoenician pagan priests

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ifeann:

I agree that the crusades was necessary if not the moslems would have conquered all of Europe as they slaughtered, beheaded and raped innocent people especially the Christians and Jews until they pay the extortion money known as Jizyah.
It is very similar to what is goin on with ISIS and the Taliban today(by the way the Pakistani Taliban murdered over 120people yesterday, that's the religion of peace for you),you see these Muslim extemists behead children, murder whole families, destroy or convert beautiful churches to empty mosques, demolish shite mosques, rape women, sell captives, blow up ancient Asian temples etc. Its the expansion through jihad that Muslims are commanded to do in their "holy" book.

BUT HOWEVER, the crusades were made up of Christians with support from the church to wage war on the jihadist Muslims, sad things happened. As Christians we are commanded not to murder, even if it is killing blood thirsty moslems.

Let's pray that more and more moslems leave Islam as they turn to the one true God, Adonia , the I am, as they accept the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross

Why haven't you lot addressed the genocide against the pagan saxons, celts and Wiccan spiritualities of Europe

1 Like

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ifeann:

I don't care if u believe the truth about hitler. I have provided quotes about his thoughts on christanity, he hated it just like other mass murdering atheists; Mao of china particularly. You can condemn religion all you want but it doesn't change the fact that atheism is the biggest threat to man. Take North Korea for instance. An extremely atheist country. Look at their human rights record. An absolute disaster.

Go read about Hitler and stop posting questionable quotes

And pls tell us About Mao, cus all I have read indicates he is a man highly loved and regarded by the Chinese for taking them into a state of economic, military and political greatness with his socialist policies, despite the tremendous collateral damage, China reaps bounty today because of this man.
He was not a religious fighter, but a damn determined politician. So how did atheism cause this?
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Ifeann(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
macof:

Go read about Hitler and stop posting questionable quotes

And pls tell us About Mao, cus all I have read indicates he is a man highly loved and regarded by the Chinese for taking them into a state of economic, military and political greatness with his socialist policies, despite the tremendous collateral damage, China reaps bounty today because of this man.
He was not a religious fighter, but a damn determined politician. So how did atheism cause this?

You are quite stubborn. lol . Look its okay to be wrong. We learn everyday and our opinions evolve as more facts become apparent. Your support for atheism is WRONG and its time you accept it.
Apparently you can NOT find reasonable evidence to defend hitler as your ideals about him crumbles under the weight of my superior argument. Now you want me to educate you on Mao Zedong. Look if you want an ideology to fight, fight Islam because in an Islamic state under sharia law atheists such as yourself will be forced to say the shahadda and convert to Islam or be executed. As it was the case with the ottoman empire. Islam is growing in the UK, France, Germany and many other multicultural western European countries largely due to immigration and exponential births.

Just a point to remember about Mao Zedong, his rule caused the death of an estimated 40–70 million people through starvation, forced labour and executions, ranking his tenure as the TOP (Number 1) incidence of democide in human history. But I know you would like to focus on the beautiful, polluted and corrupt modern china he helped create. Just as pagan/ atheists Nazi Germany became the economic hub of Europe after Nazism eliminated 7million Jews and countless others.
Do you see a pattern here with atheism. Or do you just chose to be blind to facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. / Question For Atheists And Religious People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.