Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. (10572 Views)

TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets / 8 Most Dangerous Prayer Lines. / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by macof(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

Your points are weak and poorly researched. As a skeptic, you do a bad job of convincing anyone with any modicum of intellect and willing to investigate.

I am well aware of the truth,my grand parents were, my parents are and believe me, my kids will.

Cheers buddy.

your opinion. But then I don't intend to convince a dogmatic Christian like urself cus that would be like pouring water in a basket.
Let those who have a Great spirit seek the truth and know it
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by gatiano(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
study blackroots science. the book is free to download via internet. It is very crucial for the development and growth of every blackman and black woman living/alive on earth. Do yourself some good or better, do yourselves the final good for yourself and generations to come. it is free! if you are a working person, you can finish reading it within a month at the maximum, if not, it will take a day to a week for different people. If Elijah Muhammad is too hard on your reality and as few people would say "it african american" then this is pure African from one of its tribe. it is full of complete knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry and astronomy and our actual history, and it is made in such a way that a 7 years boy or girl can immidiately be a scientist. i will post in here a summary, then you may go ahead to read further. IT IS VERY CRUCIAL FOR TIME IS REALLY REALLY AT HAND. DO NOT EXTINCT YOURSELF WITH THE EXTINCTABLES. Goodluck!

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html
Re: Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. by Olabantu(m): 4:08am On Sep 07, 2016
You call a man dat killed 2 million Jews and numerous priest a Christian, and you talk of Catholic church trying to kill science, I guess you havenot heard about the pontifican science academy. Do you even know who a Christian is and can you differentiate between a Christian and a church goer, man it better to keep shut than to attract more problem to yourself. God loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.