Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Christianity The Upgraded Version Of Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity The Upgraded Version Of Islam? (368 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Christianity; The Reason For Science / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity The Upgraded Version Of Islam? by kwenu: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
is christianity the upgraded version of islam?

Today christianity has a total population of the world at 33% , which is at 2.1billion

islam has about 21% which is 1.5 billion

there are evidences in the bible that shows that islam is an upgraded version of christianity(i stand to be corrected)
take for instance we like to think or say that isaac s brother, Abraham son was the begining or root of islam.

come down to laws, muslims will kill adultrers while christians will not but somewhere in the bible its stated i guess in one of the old testaments from Moses.
Jesus also comfirmed such, when a woman was caught in adultry and was to be stoned to death.

there are more instances but time will not permit me.

Please give your topughts and contributions

God bless you all
Re: Christianity The Upgraded Version Of Islam? by tartar9(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
what have you just said?

(1) (Reply)

Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? / Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. / Conflict!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.