Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? (369 Views)

Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit. / The Lie "We" Preached From The Pulpit.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2014
it a question I need response to.to me I don't buy the idea but most of my friends sees it as technological advancement. And I ask what if a mermaid appear on the altar will the pastor point at the mermaid with the laptop? it an argument though let's hear your take. happy Sunday beloveth.
Re: Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? by Gabreal1(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it. We can use technology to propagate the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Preaching With A Laptop On The Pulpit Wordly Or An Advancement? by charlsecy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nothing wrong with that. Moses preached from stones; paul preached from scrolls and letters; it is just technology.

On the idea of a mermaid appearing; you fight the battle with your faith and utterance of the word of God, not with the Bible book or laptop.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The 'God Bless You' People Say You / Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. / Will RCCG Members Vote For Gen.buhari/prof. Osibanjo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.