Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! (17695 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Bimpe29: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank for God for her life and safety.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by knightsTempler: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank God she is found.

She has a whole lot of explanation to do concerning her disappearance, she can not disappear and appear just like that. There's something that isn't right.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by drstainlex: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
thank God for her life... If it was 9ja her case wud have ended like those chibok* girls.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by mastengsynergy: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Is it with her boyfriend?
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by nijanigga: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:
Who is she pls Like seriously I don't knw her,OP said she was missing b4 undecided like howw Pls I nees reasonable replies... NO forming 2day say I come 4rm francegrin ,I don't knw her truely
like seriously? is that english or what?
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by osimataylor(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
She should come back to nigeria before she goes missin again.Come home and eat better amala and ewedu and get better navigational iQ.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Reference(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2014
So what have you been up to girl..... (her reply), 'its my life.....its my life.....' ( sorry Dr. Alban).
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Lilimax(f): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Praise God!
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2014
I want to use dis medium to thank Master Jesus because he answered my prayer,gloy be to God she's alive
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by tellwisdom: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2014
She lost for where??
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by HopeAlive14(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2014
God does answer prayers!

I did pray that God should deliver her unharmed!

To Him be the glory!
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Feranmicharles(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2014
nijanigga:

like seriously? is that english or what?
are u 4rm france Don't u knw that "like seriously" is a normal sentence used by most nigerians in charting undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by echobee(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank GOD.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by nijanigga: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Feranmicharles:
are u 4rm france Don't u knw that "like seriously" is a normal sentence used by most nigerians in charting undecided
nothing normal. in that phrase.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by JEITO: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
You could have waited until you got the full details before informing us na. It is possible she wasn't missing. She could have absconded, gone on AWOL or plan her own kidnap or something else just like that yoruba movie: 1000 miles
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Feranmicharles(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2014
nijanigga:

nothing normal. in that phrase.
undecided
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by mgbeketoto: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Hope she was not kidnapped and rap-ed?

Why the 'sketchy' angle of the narrative? undecided

Glad she is safe. . .and QUESTIONABLY SOUND! grin
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Divineluv14(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks to God
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Glory be to the name of our God.

So glad we found you alive Dr. Fehintola tongue
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by roiseadas(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2014
praise God @last
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by tyson55(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Everyone is thinking too much into it. Sounds like she met the love of her life and wanted some "alone time".

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by tyson55(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Meanwhile, It is being reported here locally that she stopped at a Subway (inside of a Walmart) in El Campo to get something to eat. She asked to borrow someone's cell phone and told that person that "the pressure of residency was too much too handle."
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by obowunmi(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Mentally unstable Doctor. ... rubbish
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by obowunmi(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2014
mentally unstable doctor
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by hathiba: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Hallelujah!!!!!!! So api for the family
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by ogunleyeadeola(f): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Tnk God!
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Shakurpaul2: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank God she was found in one piece. I am happy for the family.

For Those enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by simdam500(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
what was she found doing?

hope she's not wrecking balls?
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
tyson55:
Meanwhile, It is being reported here locally that she stopped at a Subway (inside of a Walmart) in El Campo to get something to eat. She asked to borrow someone's cell phone and told that person that "the pressure of residency was too much too handle."
Makes sense.....they be like zombies walking the wards. Guess she burned out...wanted a break....get some undisturbed sleep and rest.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
I hope she is prepared for the law suit by the city for wasting their time and resources.
Stu.pid girl
How could she put her own parents through this torture?
She had dinner with them and then drove off without communicating with anyone for a whole week
If she wants to drop out of training,let her do so if she can't handle the stress
This may not be her calling
I hope she isn't one of those pressurized by parents to study medicine
I doubt if I want a pediatrician like this treating my child

For those who didn't see the tv clip,she had told a walmart employee whose phone she borrowed to call her sister that she was stressed out from the demands of residency training.

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by wierdpsycho: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:
I hope she is prepared for the law suit by the city for wasting their time and resources.
Stu.pid girl
How Gould she put her own parents through this torture?
She had dinner with them and then drove off without communicating with anyone for a whole week
If she wants to drop out of training,let her do so if she can't handle the stress
This may not be her calling
I hope she isn't one of those pressurized by parents to study medicine
I doubt if I want a pediatrician like this treating my child
can they reallt sue her?
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:

can they reallt sue her?

Yes
I will be shocked if they don't
The district attorney was preparing a lawsuit for Eric Duncan,the Liberian Ebola patient in Dallas for lying ,only his death prevented that lawsuit.

You can't hide and allow the city waste money looking for you for a whole week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / Can You Live With Your Mother-in-law? / FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.