Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! (17705 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested / 3 Missing Women Found Alive After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by wierdpsycho: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:

Yes
I will be shocked if they don't
The district attorney was preparing a lawsuit for Eric Duncan,the Liberian Ebola patient in Dallas for lying ,only his death prevented that lawsuit.

You can't hide and allow the city waste money looking for you for a whole week.

wow......... I don't know if this is true, but someone told me that the easiest employment/ money route in US is the medical field....

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:

wow......... I don't know if this is true, but someone told me that the easiest employment/ money route in US is the medical field....

And you think they just dash them the money?

They have to work extremely hard to get the money.

Some residency programs have people working 70 hrs a week.

I heard some residents in new York committed suicide self

1 Like

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by wierdpsycho: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

And you think they just dash them the money?

They have to work extremely hard to get the money.

Some residency programs have people working 70 hrs a week.

I heard some residents in new York committed suicide self
wow......... thats way too stressful....
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
coogar:
babyosisi/babymama1 should tender her apologies to me 77 X 77 times - i told her this woman would be found & she didn't believe me.

You were making a joke
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by coogar: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:

You were making a joke

there's no difference in what i said on that thread & what really happened to her.

tender your apologies, abeg.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Vivalavida99(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
She wanted to be left alone, no phone calls, no instant messages, no contact whatsoever for probably ONCE in her lifetime. Could she have communicated differently to someone that she needed alone downtime, sure. But they probably wouldn't have listened to her because after all she's a doctor and patient's / families and hospital administration think doctors have super human powers to handle ANY load throw at them. Finally, she didn't 'go off' on anyone or herself....if this is what it took by leaving...then good for her and everyone else will have to get over it.
Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivalavida99:
She wanted to be left alone, no phone calls, no instant messages, no contact whatsoever for probably ONCE in her lifetime. Could she have communicated differently to someone that she needed alone downtime, sure. But they probably wouldn't have listened to her because after all she's a doctor and patient's / families and hospital administration think doctors have super human powers to handle ANY load throw at them. Finally, she didn't 'go off' on anyone or herself....if this is what it took by leaving...then good for her and everyone else will have to get over it.

It is not easy to say people should get over it
Time and effort was wasted in her search and she ought to pay for it and will
Equusearch doesn't work for free anyway.
What type iof daughter eats dinner with her family and then drives off and stays incommunicado for one full week,putting her loved ones in a state of torture.Couldnt she call them after a day and tell them not to bother her while she cooled off for a week
We are talking about a doctor here treating very sick children who abandons them for a week..I hope she'll be allowed to finish her residency training ,she may not even want to anyway and that could be the best for her.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Nigerian-American Doctor, Fehintola Omidele Found Alive! by kayalla(f): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
tank God, where her legs carry am go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! / Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.