Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,416 members, 7,954,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin (58543 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Aventures(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Barezzi:
Quick question, from the attachment, what does "16Y1010-200 c/c links" mean? See column CT1
if the OP please permit me to answer this. I like people willing to learn.
it means 16 pieces of 10 mm rings in each column. then the second 10 means bar mark number it is used in identifying the bar in bar bending schedule. 200 C/C means 200 spacing btw each ring.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aventures:
it means 16 pieces of 10 mm rings in each column. then the second 10 means bar mark number it is used in identifying the bar in bar bending schedule. 200 C/C means 200 spacing btw each ring.

200 C/C - centre to centre spacing between the rings(stirrup)
good one.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Barezzi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aventures:
Thanks so much...
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by marakiair: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Can some one please give me what's the cost like, laying a 4bedroom foundation(duplex) to DPC stage in benin ?

All effort giving we be appreciated.
Ehi
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
marakiair:
Can some one please give me what's the cost like, laying a 4bedroom foundation(duplex) to DPC stage in benin ?

All effort giving we be appreciated.
Ehi

call,sms,whatsapp;+2347035596641,+2348178706641
bbm: 7E0BF295,
email:samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by emma2002(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Welldone Mr Segzy14 and happy new year to everyone!
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
emma2002:
Welldone Mr Segzy14 and happy new year to everyone!

thanks,happy new year to you.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Donbrig: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
@OP, you're doing a great job. But I really think all the builders and artisans in Benin should come together and protest in Oshiomole's office against the havoc communities are unleashing on builders or land developers. It is very worrisome now in Benin. They are really hindering progress in Benin City, we're all giving up on injustice and societal vices. Nobody wants to build house in Benin again.. These greedy community youths had set us backward in Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Donbrig:
@OP, you're doing a great job. But I really think all the builders and artisans in Benin should come together and protest in Oshiomole's office against the havoc communities are unleashing on builders or land developers. It is very worrisome now in Benin. They are really hindering progress in Benin City, we're all giving up on injustice and societal vices. Nobody wants to build house in Benin again.. These greedy community youths had set us backward in Edo State.

thanks
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
h.sunday
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by snowdrops(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Donbrig:

It is such a pitiable situation. So many youths lie idle, or hang out with all types of miscreants doing nothing meaningful with thier lives.

And then an investor starts building a property in their community. Instead of commendation its day and night harassment until he/she "settles".
The government, police and traditional institutions are all aware, but they either are powerless and don't give an assse!!!
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2015
snowdrops:

It is such a pitiable situation. So many youths lie idle, or hang out with all types of miscreants doing nothing meaningful with thier lives.

And then an investor starts building a property in their community. Instead of commendation its day and night harassment until he/she "settles".
The government, police and traditional institutions are all aware, but they either are powerless and don't give an assse!!!

my brother the thing tire me oooo, i dey see them wella.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by omegdeluxe(f): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2015
Nice work segzy14.

Need the services of an interior decorator/designer in benin city Omeg Deluxe Interiors based in benin is ready to transform your space.
Supply and installation of wallpapers, window blinds, curtains, draperies, bedsheet and duvet, upholstery, sourcing of furniture and household accessories, tiling , 3D designs, remodeling, kitchens and event planning
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Nice work segzy14.

Need the services of an interior decorator/designer in benin city Omeg Deluxe Interiors based in benin is ready to transform your space.
Supply and installation of wallpapers, window blinds, curtains, draperies, bedsheet and duvet, upholstery, sourcing of furniture and household accessories, tiling , 3D designs, remodeling, kitchens and event planning

when we get to that stage,i will let you know.
thanks
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by marylandcakes: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Nice work segzy14.

Have you got a price list or catalogue?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by omegdeluxe(f): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Yes I do. I have sent you a PM

marylandcakes:

Have you got a price list or catalogue?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by edisoncash: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2015
I'm going to follow this Sam to last and see His works if it is impressive.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by chinebu(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2015
I love this piece but I will prefer a 5 bedrooms with void living room and big kitchen and big rooms too.

Please show me how it will look like so we can move on from there. Tanx
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by chinebu(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
My email is Chinebu.Emmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by marylandcakes: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Yes I do. I have sent you a PM

I have replied to your mail. You can send me your catalogue and price list to my email marylandcakes@gmail.com.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
chinebu:
My email is Chinebu.Emmanuel@yahoo.com

ok,will do that.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2015
suxes2005:

you forgot to add Hajj. Lol

That's some big project there mehn.

Still in my dreams smiley

~ Sheyi
ah bros, you sef dey here?
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by amadasunfarm(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
SIR, PLS WHAT IS THE COST OF WOOD IN BENIN CITY .3X4 ,2X2 ,2X3,2x4 .THANK YOU
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
amadasunfarm:
SIR, PLS WHAT IS THE COST OF WOOD IN BENIN CITY .3X4 ,2X2 ,2X3,2x4 .THANK YOU

i am not in benin at the moment.
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by amadasunfarm(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
THANK YOU
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2015
amadasunfarm:
THANK YOU

U welcome
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by cooldudeng(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
@OP

Please what's the size of the foundation and the associated cost.

Would be embarking on one soon and I need all the help I can get

Regards
Re: Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
cooldudeng:
@OP

Please what's the size of the foundation and the associated cost.

Would be embarking on one soon and I need all the help I can get

Regards

the length is 11metres and breadth is 9.6metres.
as for the cost pls shoot me a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE / Between These Two Home Interiors, Which One Do You Prefer? / The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.