Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? (29607 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by crackhaus: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Why not take the initiative and come up with things to make it less boring, or does the taking initiative part also get boring and tiring?
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
wierdpsycho:
Try doing EXTRA- EXTRA CRAZY STUFF...... vist a strip club, Bang yourselves in your car by the road way.... visit las vegas and indulge in all manner of shiiiiiiii

You think that will solve the problem......... grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by wierdpsycho: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
shinejackie:

You think that will solve the problem......... grin grin grin
i was just giving examples of crazy stuff they can try out............ besides doing silly things with someone brings out a certain fun part of you that is not always there
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have a Soul-mate , after marriage we became Oul-mate. cheesy

We don't find it boring yet because we both travel sometimes and stay like 2 weeks apart. freshen up no ni. cheesy

When together like going to 4 - 5 weeks, we take night out. Like ladies night, he stays with the kids and men night out, I stay with the kids.

I like going out, he likes staying in with friends, video game, poker, drink. etc.

So when I go out with my 2 friends to play snooker, chat up, he stays with his friends to catch up.

By the time our kids begin get boyfriend and girlfriend at age 14, na wakadukpe go be my name.
cool

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mutter(f): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
By the time our kids begin get boyfriend and girlfriend at age 14, na wakadukpe go be my name.

Is this meant to be a joke

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Marriage sha, e no go easy o.

I really wonder o, who be that man?
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dayuum! Now I'm scared, kanwulia the Texas orchard lol.

How long have you been married for? And have you got kids? You might as well make ya daughter ya best friend. That is my plan with my unborn little man. All my Uncles raised their sons like their close buddies, and they do everything with them. So any time they're at home, they just jam with their sons and they basically do everything together. That right there negates boredom, and whatever is wrong with their spouses.

But shiit, if the se.x is great and feels new all the time - that can go along way in curing all kinds of boredom, ya dig lool.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by jurjes(f): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
:-Xmgbeketoto preaching open marriage as a recipe for boredom since 1900.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

How long have you been married for? And have you got kids? You might as well make ya daughter ya best friend. That is my plan with my unborn little man. All my Uncles raised their sons like their close buddies, and they do everything with them. So any time they're at home, they just jam with their sons and they basically do everything together. That right there negates boredom, and whatever is wrong with their spouses.

But shiit, if the se.x is great and feels new all the time - that can go along way in curing all kinds of boredom, ya dig lool.
Marriage can be so boring! What a wise man should think of is his financial well being, the achievement of a man should make his sole source of joy, if anything fails him, the works of his hands will always make him happy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:
Dayuum! Now I'm scared, kanwulia [size=20pt] the Texas orchard [/size] lol.

Na which kain kweshuns be all dis wan?
You are scared eh?
Because we all dey for NL huhn?
Poor you!
My 'TEXAS ORCHARD' dey in HOLY MATRIMONY WITH GRAND CHIDDDRENS! Amen!!!! kiss
Oooooooooooooooooh? you been tinky say I be 'lonely ol' TEXAS ORCHARD' ati 'SIBERIAN SKI RESORT' witi no CHIDDDDRRENS abi? grin
Mu he he he he he he

Nor worry!
Ya own blokos go soon turn OTA FARMS ke!
Lookey hia!

Husband o!
Children o!

THEY ARE ALL PHOCKING BORRRRRRRRRRING and DEPRESSSSSSSING!

The only thing that has helped is:

jurjes:

:-Xmgbeketoto preaching [size=20pt]open marriage as a recipe for boredom[/size] since 1900.

Welcome to 'wakadukpe' club! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
freecocoa:
Marriage sha, e no go easy o.

I really wonder o, who be that man?

Na HELL!!!

No be HELELE o!
Verrrrry borrring.
You go just siddon dey look ya BREEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ DEY WAN TOUCH GRAND! grin
Then your husband go begin carry 'belle' nor gree born! grin
Na 'messing' competition day and night!

You remove cloth. . . im go begin dey spit for ya face! grin
Im remove cloth. . . .you go begin dey cry like say porsin die! cheesy

Chai!!!!! cry

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by veave(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
#sighs...
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Mgbeketoto haaaa fear God o.shebi yesterday your husband cook rice and peppery stew and 2eggs and 2meat and now you are talking about boring marriage when your husband is doing all he can to spice up your marriage without even helping him in the kitchen o cheesy

tell me which naija man in Nigeria will do that cheesy

lol
undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
mgbeketoto:
I just remembered I have an anniversary coming up. . . .and damn! cry
Still some boring shyte!
Do you have a mate or a SOUL MATE? cheesy

I have a MATE!

All my soul mates are OUTSIDE the marriage o!
The moment I marry them. . . they become mates without souls!
All we do is 'mate' and sleep!
You can NEVER SPICE up an old marriage!

You can only manage!

I LOOOOOOOOOVE THE CERTIFICATE!!!!!
Not the marriage! kiss
I don't think it matters WHO it is.
When it comes to marriage. . . .there is no perfect fit!

If you can manage. . . . and avoid divorce, PRAISE YOUR LORD!
It means you are succeeding!
You can NEVER SPICE UP A NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN MARRIAGE! kiss
When you see women complaining about marriage, you must be rest assured that money is not flowing as usual. Brainless crooks!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Na HELL!!!

No be HELELE o!
Verrrrry borrring.

Chai!!!!! cry
grin grin

That's the fun.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Welcome to 'wakadukpe' club! grin[/quote].

Kanwulia what is wakadukpe club.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by freecocoa(f): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Na HELL!!!

No be HELELE o!
Verrrrry borrring.

Chai!!!!! cry
ROTFLMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Misogynist2014:
When you see women complaining about marriage, you must be rest assured that money is not flowing as usual. Brainless crooks!

Mu he he he he he he

[size=20pt]WHEN DID THE MONEY EVER FLOW?[/size]

Sometimes 'WIDOW' beta pass me sef!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Move jor! angry
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin grin

That's the fun.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Depression!
I don move go my own room tey tey!
Papa Chinaza. . . can send me text messages only!

I don reach your 'WAKADUKPE' phase ke! cheesy
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
shinejackie:

Welcome to 'wakadukpe' club! grin.

Kanwulia what is wakadukpe club.

grin grin grin cheesy

Na CHILLISAUCE you go ask o! cheesy

WAKA JUGBE!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now we are talking! cheesy

Chillisauce:
I have a Soul-mate , after marriage we became Oul-mate. cheesy

We don't find it boring yet because we both travel sometimes and stay like 2 weeks apart. freshen up no ni. cheesy

When together like going to 4 - 5 weeks, we take night out. Like ladies night, he stays with the kids and men night out, I stay with the kids.

I like going out, he likes staying in with friends, video game, poker, drink. etc.

So when I go out with my 2 friends to play snooker, chat up, he stays with his friends to catch up.

[size=20pt]By the time our kids begin get boyfriend and girlfriend at age 14, na wakadukpe go be my name.cool[/size]
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin.............okay, l hear you kanwulia, carry go, nothing do you, how preparation for sexmasssssssss........... cool
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Marriage can be so boring! What a wise man should think of is his financial well being, the achievement of a man should make his sole source of joy, if anything fails him, the works of his hands will always make him happy. smiley

Indeed!
In what planetAIR do you reside in? undecided
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
shinejackie:
grin grin.............okay, l hear you kanwulia, carry go, nothing do you, how preparation for sexmasssssssss........... cool

Well. . . you know now? wink
Time to 'wakadukpe'. . . .

Off to 'LONDON' to sharpen some 'PENCILS'! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlXvKf74XL0
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Well. . . you know now? wink
Time to 'wakadukpe'. . . .

Off to 'LONDON' to sharpen some 'PENCILS'! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlXvKf74XL0

kanwulia enjoy jare, life is too short to be sad and un-happy....... wink cheesy
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Indeed!
In what planetAIR do you reside in? undecided
What do you mean? lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Na which kain kweshuns be all dis wan?
You are scared eh?
Because we all dey for NL huhn?
Poor you!
My 'TEXAS ORCHARD' dey in HOLY MATRIMONY WITH GRAND CHIDDDRENS! Amen!!!! kiss
Oooooooooooooooooh? you been tinky say I be 'lonely ol' TEXAS ORCHARD' ati 'SIBERIAN SKI RESORT' witi no CHIDDDDRRENS abi? grin
Mu he he he he he he

Nor worry!
Ya own blokos go soon turn OTA FARMS ke!
Lookey hia!

Husband o!
Children o!

THEY ARE ALL PHOCKING BORRRRRRRRRRING and DEPRESSSSSSSING!

The only thing that has helped is:

Welcome to 'wakadukpe' club! grin

Lol!!!

Er, I think you need to take ya orchard on a trip to nice spots in Texas and let a few nyggahs mow it for you. I remember some naija guy used to run some club promotion stuffs called "indmix" back in the day out there (don't know if it is still running), and you should be able to meet folks that would spice it up for you lol.

Don't worry about me, it will forever be Arizona desert, with the Tracey Edmonds-esque chic I'm gonna hunt down. That right there can never be boring cos of the supreme pum that is forever gonna feel like the first time lol. Vintage pum with no expiry date and when I'm bored, all I need to do is just back that ar.se up, ya dig? grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Misogynist2014:
What do you mean? lipsrsealed

It does not appear that you are 'fully' present on this thread?
Are you implying that 'women' do not have any rights to express the woes of stale marriages?
That we only complain the 'MONEY' has stopped flowing. . . if indeed it ever 'flowed'! undecided
You may be right to imply that the MAN should focus on his work. . . .AND KEEP THE DAMN MONEY FLOWING!
NO MORE SEX!
Lewinskies can do just that. . . .unless he claims to have found 'true-love' at such an advanced, opportunistic phase in life?

That would most tragic! grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Alephilomath: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Is there a reason why your daughter can't be your best friend?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
shinejackie:

kanwulia enjoy jare, life is too short to be sad and un-happy....... wink cheesy

When you get to an OLD marriage like mine. . . YOU ARE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE REALLY.
Just giving the 'blind-sighted' newly-weds or ever fasting and praying matrimonial warriors for 'romantic breakthroughs' on and off NL. . . a sneak-preview of what is to come! wink
Dem go fast and pray taya ke. . . .especially when 'the pickle' can't stand up straight in 'any jar'! cheesy

Looking at one woman for over 10 years is enough to cause ERRRRECTUS DYSFUNCTION I swear!
I don't know how some men manage. . . . ? shocked
The 'GRACE' of their 'GOD' must be truly powerful! cheesy

I can't even deal with such staleness as a female. . . not to mention A MAN who get's turned on by the smell of 'fresh butt sprays'!

Oh Lordy - Lordy! cry
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol!!!

Er, I think you need to take ya orchard on a trip to nice spots in Texas and let a few nyggahs mow it for you. I remember some naija guy used to run some club promotion stuffs called "indmix" back in the day out there (don't know if it is still running), and you should be able to meet folks that would spice it up for you lol.

Don't worry about me, it will forever be Arizona desert, with the Tracey Edmonds-esque chic I'm gonna hunt down. That right there can never be boring cos of the supreme pum that is forever gonna feel like the first time lol. Vintage pum with no expiry date and when I'm bored, all I need to do is just back that ar.se up, ya dig? grin

No. . . I don't 'dig'! kiss
Gash!

Hear we go again!
This is not a thread for sexist 'smack-downs'!
You will always misunderstand me, because you are waaaaaaaaaay too immature physically and developmentally!
I just don't allow ANY KIND OF NIGGA sniff my cookies your know. wink
If I needed to be mowed. . . It would be worth my while to get a fully-charged vibrator. kiss
EVEN THAT GETS OLD!
Even a lawn-mower gets tired of mowing the same 'orchard' abi? wink

THE HEIGHT OF STALENESS MEANS. . . .WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN ONE. . . YOU HAVE SEEN ALL!

This has nothing to do with SEX!

Sex does not spice up a marriage. . .YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR EONS!

*gosh. . . .it is soooooooooo difficult discussing this topic with these post-puberscent, UNMARRIED, youths on NL. . . .*sighs*. . . .*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol!!!

Dream on,dude! Grey color hair is on the way. I didn't mean to offend you though.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You misunderstand me.
I just don't allow ANY KIND OF NIGGA sniff my cookies your know. wink
If I needed to be mowed. . . It would be worth my while to get a fully-charged vibrator. kiss
EVEN THAT GETS OLD!

THE HEIGHT OF STALENESS MEANS. . . .WHEN YOU HAVE SEEN ONE. . . YOU HAVE SEEN ALL!

This has nothing to do with SEX!

Sex does not spice up a marriage. . .YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR EONS!

*gosh. . . .it is soooooooooo difficult discussing this topic with these post puberscent youths on NL. . . .*sighs*. . . .*

Lol, Texas Orchard, you can be a tad bit difficult sometimes.

I just gave you the supreme mathematics and science behind "How Stella got her groove back" but you don't want that lol. Er, I don't think there is any other formula that can cure the boredom. Just live with it lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / Women In STEM / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.