Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter (17737 Views)

Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Man Dies Few Weeks After Raping His Sister's Daughter / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by born2fuckpussy: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Everyday, different story
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2014
easterners and blood money are like bread and butter
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by ROZZAYY(f): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Y will a mentally stable person r ape a kid. Nawa ooooo. R ape everyday in dis country.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by onadana: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
grin,,,,,12....years is a long time to be away from a father.When she appeared...all he saw was a ripe girl with boobs and ass.My brother when a man enters this mode....na grace of God...o...If this man is caught....Omo...invite one of this starved gay men.Lock him in the room with the 50year old man.I ARISE.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2014
DesChyko:
I have a feeling I've read this before.
The only new twist is that she called her elder brother first, not the Human Right Activist directly.

And that the police and the human right activists had an issue.

Same here.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by izikjon(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2014
The days wonders shall end, dis world will come to an end.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by lafuria1(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Observation : It's funny how the first few people to comment don't go ethnic but if the culprit was from the north, issue of yerima, child education, religion would be brought in.

To the topic, the whole issues of rape of both young and old Nigeria is worrisome, either past cases were under reported or we are witnessing a sharp increase. My issue is these cases are not dealt with all seriousness. We hardly get to know what happens to the culprits.

This is where we need active ngo to campaign and create awareness, this are issues were the minister of youth and women need to pay active roles in ensuring that the culprits are given severe punishments.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Dreyl(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2014
This is so pathetic!
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Chomzy222(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2014
DesChyko:
The only new twist is that she called her elder brother first, not the Human Right Activist directly.

i wonder ooo me too
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Takara: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2014
[.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by waternogetemeny: 9:26am On Dec 08, 2014
Very shameful... But the southwest mustn't consider demselves humans based on this south west case.We see dem here on nairaland behaving like yorubas, one of the disadvantage of living in southwest, u start behaving like them angry
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Misogynist2014(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
That girl must be very silly! Your father for kongi's sake. angry
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by heskeyw(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
I thought pussy of a girl opens when she reaches 16? @14, the tn will be closed nah.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by oweman: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Aprime:
Rapists in Ancient Rome had their genitals smashed between two stones. Maybe we should deploy the same.

One good side of sharia . Ashria court woul definitely give adequate purnishment where its been practised . Not a moslem though
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:
Some people nor just get conscience... just wondering the pain the little girl is going through... memory that'll last for a lifetime

Makes you think deeper about the laws of Karma Right?.. imagine she becomes mentally scared from this event hence looses all self respect hence she goes into a dark spiral, ends up becoming a prostitute or an armed robber, then she eventually dies does she go straight to hell?

And lets say the rapist father gives his life to christ and labels himself a born again he goes to heaven right?

Because he has said he is a born again he now suddenly becomes clean? by saying he accept Jesus, he suddenly becomes absolved of all past misdeeds?
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by mgbeketoto: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
This TRIBE AGAIN? shocked
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by lilmax(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Kill him thats all
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by arabbunkum: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Evil.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Onyenna(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2014
DesChyko:

exactly! i read this same story somewhere (vanguard i guess) but this one is kinda twisted......same girl, same age, same pix but there was no mention of an elder brother...... the other story said an elderly woman tried to conceal the incident........

@topic......That evil man deserves extreme torture and castration! pulling his tooth one after the other(ie pull one every two days)should serve as Intro! It's so damn unfortunate she was fathered by a deranged Psycho!
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by jojoki: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Kindly cutoff the D.ick between the two legs.

shameless HE GOAT undecided
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by dontjealousme1: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Onyenna:

exactly! i read this same story somewhere (vanguard i guess) but this one is kinda twisted......same girl, same age, same pix but there was no mention of an elder brother...... the other story said an elderly woman tried to conceal the incident........

DesChyko:

Can dis story even be trusted. Did dis actually happen since the news is being reproduced with several version?

The story is fake, here is a link to the sun reporting the same story taken down. Only the punch is running this story cannot find it else where apart from follow follow bloggers.

http://sunnewsonline.net/news/shocking-50-year-old-man-flees-home-after-raping-14-year-old-daughter
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Yorubarocks: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2014
YIbbo men stop raping your daughters.Fuccking paedophiles
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by tribeofdavid(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
even though we cant ignore the fact that pple need to learn self dicipline and responsibility as adults this shouldnt stop parents from training their children with dressing decently, Look at the skirt this young girl is wearing.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Nmeri17: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2014
cc standd
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by dontjealousme1: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
DesChyko:

same here. And they didn't make us know she had an elder brother.
Her father was fat abi?

well, something should be done about this issue.
Its getting rampant.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by Shakurpaul2: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
The man must be caught by all means.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by mainman7(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Janeify:
Some people nor just get conscience... just wondering the pain the little girl is going through... memory that'll last for a lifetime
As a mature girl, you want a good satifying fvck in ur marriage; marry a Yoruba Guy(Never, no network failure)
It's very sad that igbo men lose their conscience greedily searching for money, hoping to buy Love with money; yet ending up loveless because of their usual erectile dysfuction; they finud it impossible to satisfy their wives. Out of frustration, they've resulted to raping their daughters. Now. Marry an igbo at your own peril.
Currently world-wide, igbos have the highest rate of wife killing, highest rate of daughter rapping, igbos are animals, simple!

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by stonecoldcafe: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2014
DesChyko:

what is d twist there. This is a 14year old girl who has been moved around from pillar to post. Probably is not educationally up there like most 14year old in good schools. So she calls family (highly commendable I must add) How many 14 old do u know dt has project alerts number to hand? Do you?
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by tuffgongjo(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Please his he in anyway related to "Woody Allen"?.
Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by dontjealousme1: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2014
mainman7:

As a mature girl, you want a good satifying fvck in ur marriage; marry a Yoruba Guy(Never, no network failure)
It's very sad that igbo men lose their conscience greedily searching for money, hoping to buy Love with money; yet ending up loveless because of their usual erectile dysfuction; they find it impossible to satisfy adult women; their wives. Now. Marry an igbo at your own peril.
Currently world-wide, igbos have the highest rate of wife killing, highest rate of daughter rapping, igbos are animals, simple!

Do yoruba men only produce shemales? I have never seen an Igbo person beg yoruba women for marriage like yoruba men beg igbo women?

They go as far as fabricating all kinds of ill to discorage igbo women fromm marrying their igbo men? Wife killings etc. Just listen to urself?

Tell me the men killing their wife in these story.

https://www.nairaland.com/1851829/kola-kills-wife-titilayo-kola

http://oyedeleafolabi..co.uk/2014/10/graphic-guy-slits-girlfriends-throat.html

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Man Flees Home After Raping 14 Year Old Daughter by dontjealousme1: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2014
mainman7:

It's very sad that igbo men lose their conscience greedily searching for money, hoping to buy Love with money; yet ending up loveless because of their usual erectile dysfuction; they find it impossible to satisfy adult women; their wives. Now. Marry an igbo at your own peril.

@Janeify(f)Do yoruba men only produce shemales? I have never seen an Igbo person beg yoruba women for marriage like yoruba men beg igbo women?

They go as far as fabricating all kinds of ill via yoruba owned media to discourage igbo women from marrying their igbo men? Wife killings etc. @mainman Just listen to urself? Tell me the yoruba men killing their wife in these story. Osar Pistorious is igbo abi?

U are a liar from the pits of hell and have failed. U have to understand that as much as igbo are liberal, their are igbo families that are conservative and don't allow inter-marriage.

Grow-up abit. If u keep waiting for igbo u no go marry oh!

https://www.nairaland.com/1851829/kola-kills-wife-titilayo-kola

http://oyedeleafolabi..co.uk/2014/10/graphic-guy-slits-girlfriends-throat.html

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200711142103835
http://africanoutlookonline.com/new/?option=com_content&view=article&id=609:560

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/jealous-hubby-pounds-wife-to-death/
http://digitalizednigeria.com/2011/01/31/man-plots-mothers-death-%E2%80%9C-i-only-told-them-to-collect-her-dollars%E2%80%9D/
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5560264-146/story.csp
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5560264-146/story.csp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Doctor Shot Dead In Lagos / Suspect Runs Out Of Lagos Police Station - Man Shares Experience With Police / Policeman Kills Okada Rider In Benue State, Residents Go On Rampage (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.