Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (30471 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 / SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Olaone1: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Silo ko, barn ni undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by kepal99(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
ok TD JAKES...Am a christian..and also a winner member...and dont worry about my relationship with GOD..i am blessed by him already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by kepal99(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
No matter how many Amen you type to claim
prayers that are said online, nothing is gonna
change if you don't have a good relationship with
Jesus.[/quote].
ToyozzieTohBad:
ok TD JAKES...Am a christian..and also a winner member...and dont worry about my relationship with GOD..i am blessed by him already.
. Truth dey pain sha!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Skrhema: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I will be there.
. SonOflucifer why do you want to be there? Consuming fire dey there o, be warn
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by bee444: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
I never see Jesus telling people what will happen in a gathering or future sermon. It always happen right there with Jesus.

You cannot tame God. And why is there a Shiloh when you have your local Church and God?

RCCG also have similar thing going on. Ashimolowo have this 'International Gathering of the Champions' he does every time. Just wondering what is going with todays' Christains...no faith at all. Will Jesus even find faith when he returns to earth?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by tyor: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I will be there.

as per son of Lucifer...abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by tyor: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Let them take Shiloh to Sambisa forest or Chibok town.....that is what Jesus would do
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Blitz888(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
God bless you sir. Shiloh 2014 shall indeed be for me 'heaven on earth'.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by furezra(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
I Will be there live
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by akoaki(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
The bishop, like others has failed to talk about the actual problems confronting nigerians. I suppose the pastors should be addressing issues like poverty, corruption and insecurity that are reducing the citizens to nuts. All this talk about "grave this, grave that " offers no practical solution to the problems on hand. If they have nothing realistic to contribute, let them stop deceiving and exploiting the people the way our politicians are doing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by pearlzy92(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
To those saying "fake pastor" I pity the mouth u used in saying it nd d finger in which u used to type it. When it comes to men of God be careful. Its better to shut up. U really don't have to comment on every single post on Nairaland. Ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Weah96: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
pearlzy92:
To those saying "fake pastor" I pity the mouth u used in saying it nd d finger in which u used to type it. When it comes to men of God be careful. Its better to shut up. U really don't have to comment on every single post on Nairaland. Ask God for forgiveness.

Tell me what I shouldn't say about him, and I promise to say it without fear.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by pearlzy92(f): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Weah96:

Tell me what I shouldn't say about him, and I promise to say it without fear.
Its nt about telling u what to say or what nt to say....... Its jst wise to keep some things to urself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by asalimpo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I will be there.
with ur father?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by mercielizzie(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
unibenstudent1:
Fake pastor
judge not, so dt u wil nt b judged. If u receive a prophet in d name of a prophet, u shall receive a prophet reward! Leave him to God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by mercielizzie(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
akoaki:
The bishop, like others has failed to talk about the actual problems confronting nigerians. I suppose the pastors should be addressing issues like poverty, corruption and insecurity that are reducing the citizens to nuts. All this talk about "grave this, grave that " offers no practical solution to the problems on hand. If they have nothing realistic to contribute, let them stop deceiving and exploiting the people the way our politicians are doing.
and wot v u done to build a better Nigeria? Remove d log in ur eyez before u complain about d little piece in ur brodas eyez. Do sometin better den come here to talk if nt kindly keep shut!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by akoaki(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
mercielizzie:
and wot v u done to build a better Nigeria? Remove d log in ur eyez before u complain about d little piece in ur brodas eyez. Do sometin better den come here to talk if nt kindly keep shut!

I may not have done much in building Nigeria but i have not added to the country's woes in the way our so called men of god ( or gods of men) have done. Many of them deceive, cheat and exploit gullible nigerians just like the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by winner01(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2014
NoContract:
[size=18pt]This prophecy is rife with fallacies! Damn!

Graves are closed. Buried, not to be opened again. So why must they be re-opened? To haunt or torment? Buried sickness will be opened? Tufiakwa!

Oh, Zechariah![/size]

one of d most significant events in christianity is the ressurection of Jesus Christ and when his grave opened.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by winner01(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
akoaki:
3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper. and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by dorox(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2014
The curse that was placed on boko haram by this pastor some years ago has proven to be as efective as trying to quench a raging volcano by pissing on it. The breath he used to utter that curse has since died while the evil atrocities of boko haram lives on until such time that our military forces are able and ready to defeat them for good.
Now that we know that bishop Oyedepo's curse is nothing but stinking hot air, why should we see his vague prophecy as any different?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by NoContract(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2014
winner01:
one of d most significant events in christianity is the ressurection of Jesus Christ and when his grave opened.

You sure know how to twist the bible. Pray, list others (if any significant bible events) and let me twist it for you too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Weah96: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
winner01:

Jesus wasn't buried in a grave. But graves DID open in the NT when he gave up the ghost. Thousands of dead people woke up and began looking for their family members.

The lying f)uckers who wrote the bible didn't even care to follow up this AMAZING story. What happened to the thousands of dead people who came out the ground and entered the marketplace?

Lying bleeps.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by winner01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
NoContract:

You sure know how to twist the bible. Pray, list others (if any significant bible events) and let me twist it for you too.
Don't bother, I'd rather you spent your time on positives.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by winner01(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weah96:

Jesus wasn't buried in a grave. But graves DID open in the NT when he gave up the ghost. Thousands of dead people woke up and began looking for their family members.

The lying f)uckers who wrote the bible didn't even care to follow up this AMAZING story. What happened to the thousands of dead people who came out the ground and entered the marketplace?

Lying bleeps.
tombs then and is sometimes called graves now and in some versions of the Bible...I'm sorry about your pain, but don't die in it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by NoContract(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
winner01:
Don't bother, I'd rather you spent your time on positives.

So you see?

Never ever in your mother fvcking life quote me without being ready to answer my counter arguments.

Coward!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by imoleayomi33: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Be there...no amiss prayer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by excelme: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amen. We will also be there to pick up and drop off passengers. Arrive in style and let us handle the difficulty of taking you there.
Use my unique code df12 to make booking at www.voomconnect.com/booking works better with Google chrome.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
dorox:
The curse that was placed on boko haram by this pastor some years ago has proven to be as efective as trying to quench a raging volcano by pissing on it. The breath he used to utter that curse has since died while the evil atrocities of boko haram lives on until such time that our military forces are able and ready to defeat them for good.
Now that we know that bishop Oyedepo's curse is nothing but stinking hot air, why should we see his vague prophecy as any different?

It's all a façade for his next money harvesting move.

obviously the dumb sheep are ready for fleecing this time of the year again , and like sheep to the slaughter , they joyfully and ignorantly march on to 'Shiloh' to fulfil so called garbage prophecy , lol.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 by estacyresource: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Faith Leaders Tell UN That Christian Persecution is the "Greatest Crises" on Earth Today

"One of the first people of the age to ever help persecuted Christians was the apostle Paul. Paul was a Jewish Believer. So as Jewish Believers it is part of our heritage and calling to speak out on behalf of those who are persecuted." -Rabbi Jonathan Cahn

(New York, NY) - At time when the persecution of Christians has reached "historic proportions," Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and other faith leaders will address the United Nations on Friday about what Cahn calls one of the "greatest crises in the modern age." (Photo via Charisma News)
http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/04/faith-leaders-tell-un-that-christian.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.