Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m (30457 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Entu: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2018
The Founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, gifted some former commercial s-x workers some millions of Naira to start a new life, and it has created a buzz on the internet.

According to reports, the recepients are; Egbiremonien Mary who was trafficked and lured into prostitution in Paris and Jennifer Ariel from Abuja, who was allegedly deceived into prostitution by her aunt.

It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery.

Affter meeting the clergy and the Partners of Mercy Television, they ladies were blessed with the sum of seven million naira (N7,000,000) to start a new life.

Egbiremonien Mary got N4.5million while Jennifer Ariel received N2.5million to start a new life.
Source- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/nigerian-prophet-blesses-two-retired.html?m=1.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
Wow, give it up for this good man of God.
Impressive.
So impressive!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery......

The church should watch out for more oloshos threatening to commit suicide if God of pastor do not locate them too.
This is Nigeria!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Entu: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Also read VIDEO : "Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm"

Read Here- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/video-two-nigerian-little-kids-spotted.html?m=1
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by ZoeyJ(f): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943592:
It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of lloydthesaint Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery......

threatening God with suicide ?

13 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:

threatening God with suicide ?
Did you read the thread or only our comment ma/sir?!
Try to read the main story, you will understand berrer.
Stay blessed.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2018
OMOTO Fufeyin, Nigeria's most dramatic pastor.

The girls don't look happy, ehya...all na for camera.
Sexy naija. check my signature.

11K Entertainment/Naughty facebook page for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by HerCuteness(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2018
Good for them. God bless me too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by ZoeyJ(f): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943698:
Did you read the thread or only our comment Try to read the main story madam, you will understand berrer. Stay blessed.
lol yeah I didn't read it initially but I've done that now so you can quit modifying your comment multiple times

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
lol yeah I didn't read it initially
but I've done that now so you can quit modifying your comment multiple times
Lol, Okay, good you did that now sir/ma.
Point passed across.
Have a blessed weekend ahead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943698:

Did you read the thread or only our comment ma/sir?!
Try to read the main story, you will understand berrer.
Stay blessed.
You seem to lack the simple intelligence of basically everything. If after quoting that text and you couldn't deduce the point in her statement, then it's obvious you're the one that lacks understanding here.

27 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2018
delugajackson:

You seem to lack the simple intelligence of basically everything. If after quoting that text and you couldn't deduce the point in her statement, then it's obvious you're the one that lacks understanding here.

Dis tin above will never give up.
After quoting us for 42 times and we keep ignoring him, he will never reverse back.
He just want to form familiarity by force.
Olodo,. grin cheesy wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by ahiboilandgas: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Entu:

The Founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, gifted some former commercial s-x workers some millions of Naira to start a new life, and it has created a buzz on the internet.

According to reports, the recepients are; Egbiremonien Mary who was trafficked and lured into prostitution in Paris and Jennifer Ariel from Abuja, who was allegedly deceived into prostitution by her aunt.

It was gathered that prior to meeting the prophet, the two ladies had decided that if the God of Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin did not locate them, they would commit suicide to put an end to their misery.

Affter meeting the clergy and the Partners of Mercy Television, they ladies were blessed with the sum of seven million naira (N7,000,000) to start a new life.

Egbiremonien Mary got N4.5million while Jennifer Ariel received N2.5million to start a new life.
Source- http://www.amebonline.com/2018/08/nigerian-prophet-blesses-two-retired.html?m=1.
staged managed to wipe more inflow from tithes old scam technic ...disarm your mega by first giving him then reap boundantly

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69944034:

Smh.
Dis tin above will never give up.
After quoting us for 42 times and we keep ignoring him, he will never reverse back.
He just want to form familiarity by force.
We'll keep ignoring you till you summersault pretty soon.
Loser!
Even the person involved accepted and moved on, see this cho cho cho agbero!
42 times you said? Maybe you're not just delusional, you're mentally deranged as well. Save us the stress by showing evidence of the "42 times" I've quoted you. Don't grow up and basically act like a foól all the time. It kills faster than AIDS.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MiaB(f): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2018
God bless me too cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Ignore dat dirty tin.
So he won't derail this lovely thread.
Now, swerve......to the left!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by delugajackson: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69944443:
Ignore today dirty tin.
So he won't derail this lovely thread.
Keep fighting with your village people.
They have won already.....obviously!
Now, swerve......to the left!
Uncultured swine! You should have quoted me directly. But since you lack the balls, you're free to run away with your tail inbetween your legs like the cowardly dog you are. The least you can do is report my post, that makes you a bigger coward. But you're at liberty to chose, man or coward? Trust me, I can do this all day.

27 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Taniaa(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943698:
Did you read the thread or only our comment ma/sir?! Try to read the main story, you will understand berrer. Stay blessed.
someone cannot play with you again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Taniaa:

someone cannot play with you again?
Dat is not how we used to do o! wink

We said it in Peace sis.
And the other person understood and we both lol about it.
#DatsAll

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by fairplay99: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
hehe
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by pauljumbo: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Daddy freeze will not read this
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Bonafrank11: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
How much for the page?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by BruncleZuma: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2018
This people sef...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
His personal money or tithe + offering?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Hhenryy must not hear this.....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by raph101(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2018
Hmmmmmn! na WA o.

well but on a serious note, I think he is giving them a life and a reason not to blame anyone for their mischief again.

but that tin no dey comote for their blood finish Oooo... if u know u know
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by seanswitch(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
If armed robbers rob them during service on Sunday, no be me tell them o! Why bring the cash to church.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Pavore9: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
They will then become targets of armed robbers who would then spend it on women who are still in the trade!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69943571:
Wow, give it up for this good man of God.
Impressive.
So impressive!
Indeed! undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.