Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,141 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex (30432 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Interesting15: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2023
By Sunday Akanni

I've been writing about certain tricks players use in getting women to bed. Today, let's examine The Marriage Trick

These players are aware that many ladies are desperate to get married and that they would do anything for it to come to pass. So, they positioned themselves to make the lady believe they have a long-term purpose and plan for their relationship, and that it will end with marriage. Some of them don't even mind introducing her to their family and friends (and vice versa) just to make her rest assured that they are serious. Then, they employ all manner of tactics to make the lady sleep with them, and he breaks her heart by breaking the relationship afterward.

My Counsel: In this part of the world, society has configured the minds of ladies to feel worried and inadequate if they are not in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage after they pass a certain stage.

But I want you to know that it is a sin to idolize marriage. When, in your quest for marriage, you go against God's Will, it means you are practicing idolatry, which God hates vehemently. Always remember that marriage was made for humans; not humans for marriage. In other words, you aren't meant to be inadequate simply because you are not married.

Now, I know it is not enough to just say these things without speaking along the lines of positioning yourself to attract and marry God-fearing men who will wed you without defiling the bed. Thankfully, there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honoring God with their bodies. These are men who are submitted to the LORD and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born-again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. Like I've said earlier, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born-again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be.

It is not enough to say 'I want a God-fearing man'. You must be a God-fearing woman yourself. A born-again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives carelessly anyhow and do things contrary to God's Will. Hence, to attract a God-fearing born-again Christian man, you must be a genuine child of God too. It is true that God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship. Hence, after committing your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must also be committed to living a life devoid of sin and iniquity, focusing on serving God in spirit and in truth. I can assure you that, God knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man who will ensure you have a joyful marriage

You reading this right now may be worried that you are getting older and still single (and seeing many of your mates are already married). But, never compromise your purity stance. God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. Perhaps you keep coming across guys who dumped you because you won't allow them to mess with your body, and you are almost fed up. Well, actually, you are facing those things because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he can to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Finally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing and partying. Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsibly, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0U2iJOobbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Interesting15:
The above is an excerpt from my book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females".

I'm giving free copies to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free
It's actually dubious and fraudulent for some guys to do that. If you wan fûck, be patient. Marry the girl first & open bulala on her for life. To fûck sef dey taya married people nowadays cos of stress!
E ye lu awon omolomo ni jibiti obo and you won't marry them. Eyin naa a bimo obinrin o!
You sef go born females, stop promising girls marriage in order to fûck them! There's karma!

And if it's toto that's hungrying you, go meet olosho, hook up or any pay as you go vendor!

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AntiChristian: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2023
grin
The lock 🔒 doesn't have sense to have allowed the key 🗝️ entrance without authority!

He dey una body!

Get married no matter how simple!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by MadamVanessa(f): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2023
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Fatbam005: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
One of those tricks desperate ladies fall for.

17 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by OluwaAsake: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Sahara
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
grin
The lock 🔒 doesn't have sense to have allowed the key 🗝️ entrance without authority!

He dey una body!

Get married no matter how simple!
Ori e buru.
It dey ya own body more.
No be una dey kidnap infants dey marry them?
Ya prophet wey dey fûck toto of underage girl cos he had carrots prîck, 🥕isn't he supposed to be arrested back then?
His case is still open o for one station for Arabia. His fans & family members suppose be arrested. Especially you.
Go to the nearest police station & report yaself!
I wan sleep!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Animegirl(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2023
That was how one lied that lovemaking is different from fornication when we're not even married.

Lemme have money first, I will show men shege especially those Christian brothers bloody hypocrite.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Galaticos444: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2023
D way u guys talk about marriage and sex will make u think that's d only thing modern women av to offer.back in those days, marriage is associated with companionship,a woman playing a major roll in helping a man to b successful not jst sex and yes most women back then were virgins not all dis modern gals that has more than 20 body counts and u are still talking about deceiving a woman into marriage cos of sex undecided.simps everywhere

16 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Antoeni(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2023
Give Up One

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Lovemeharder(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2023
undecided undecided
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by TrenchesPreeq(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Guys still dey do this nonsense? grin

When there are huge amount of girls looking for a nigga to treat them right, desire them and bang them hard without marriage

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

It's actually dubious and fraudulent for some guys to do that. If you wan fûck, be patient. Marry the girl first & open bulala on her for life. To fûck sef dey taya married people nowadays cos of stress!

Marrying a girl largely and mainly because of sex is one the dumbest things a man can do in life.

Sex should never be the main foundation of a lifetime union (Matrimony).

Truth is, the pleasure and desire for sex will surely wane and dry out over time. Over-familiarity will ensure it.

No couple stays long in a happy marriage because of sex... None!!!

Most men and women don't cheat because they don't love their spouses, neither do they sleep with others because they love them... Lust and Love are two totally different things.

13 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Dottore: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2023
It's not a good thing it's deceptive but in many cases the guys are left with no option when some factors come into play like attitude, hygiene and most importantly how appealing is the lady's V.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by irunoko(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Chai
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Internet.
Antoeni:
Give Up One

8 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by easyfem(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Righteousness2(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2023
That is why we need to be Conciously committed to Hear GOD clearly before making decisions.

GOD Speaks! GOD leads! GOD guides! GOD Reveals! But you must come to Him with an clear heart and mind.

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Truthfulguy10: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Antoeni:
Give Up One
The emoji in the middle cool

8 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Boldideas: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Interesting15:

By Sunday Akanni

I've been writing about certain tricks players use in getting women to bed. Today, let's examine The Marriage Trick

These players are aware that many ladies are desperate to get married and that they would do anything for it to come to pass. So, they positioned themselves to make the lady believe they have a long-term purpose and plan for their relationship, and that it will end with marriage. Some of them don't even mind introducing her to their family and friends (and vice versa) just to make her rest assured that they are serious. Then, they employ all manner of tactics to make the lady sleep with them, and he breaks her heart by breaking the relationship afterward.

My Counsel: In this part of the world, society has configured the minds of ladies to feel worried and inadequate if they are not in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage after they pass a certain stage.

But I want you to know that it is a sin to idolize marriage. When, in your quest for marriage, you go against God's Will, it means you are practicing idolatry, which God hates vehemently. Always remember that marriage was made for humans; not humans for marriage. In other words, you aren't meant to be inadequate simply because you are not married.

Now, I know it is not enough to just say these things without speaking along the lines of positioning yourself to attract and marry God-fearing men who will wed you without defiling the bed. Thankfully, there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honoring God with their bodies. These are men who are submitted to the LORD and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born-again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. Like I've said earlier, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born-again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be.

It is not enough to say 'I want a God-fearing man'. You must be a God-fearing woman yourself. A born-again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives carelessly anyhow and do things contrary to God's Will. Hence, to attract a God-fearing born-again Christian man, you must be a genuine child of God too. It is true that God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship. Hence, after committing your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must also be committed to living a life devoid of sin and iniquity, focusing on serving God in spirit and in truth. I can assure you that, God knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man who will ensure you have a joyful marriage

You reading this right now may be worried that you are getting older and still single (and seeing many of your mates are already married). But, never compromise your purity stance. God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. Perhaps you keep coming across guys who dumped you because you won't allow them to mess with your body, and you are almost fed up. Well, actually, you are facing those things because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he can to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Finally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing and partying. Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsibly, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0U2iJOobbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Thanks. But what is your business with this matter?
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Deicide: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Most females go into relationship thinking they are wiser than the guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Deepspirituals: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Great Thread .

I'm Spiritualist D'Light ,I have a Similar thread ..

https://www.nairaland.com/7920399/romancing-innocent-lady-deceit-lies

I Pray Guys of these days Listen and pay heed .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Marrying a girl largely and mainly because of sex is one the dumbest things a man can do in life.

Sex should never be the main foundation of a lifetime union (Matrimony).

Truth is, the pleasure and desire for sex will surely wane and dry out over time. Over-familiarity will ensure it.

No couple stays long in a happy marriage because of sex... None!!!

Most men and women don't cheat because they don't love their spouses, neither do they sleep with other because they love them... Lust and Love are two totally different things.
At least you are obtaining legal sex!
If you can't have sex from marriage, you are having illegal sex. You are prone to unnecessary issues (like STD, accusation of rape from girl that's not ya wife, infidelity, fornication, sharing one dicks or pussy etc) from outside marriage sex so if sex is ya problem, marry & have it to fullest. Marriage ll bring more benefits than sex sef! You ll v a a companion sef if it's marriage.
Now if you or anyone here disagree, reply with sense. This pastor has no chill. You do anyhow, he ll nuke you. Atheists and islámists be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Dupalmer: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Ladies pls listen. Many men are not bold enough to tell you whether you pussy is sweet or not.
The truth is that some pussies are not sweet enough to KEEP. So it will seem the guy used and dumped you. Your beauty might be good enough to be used for showcase but he isn't fulfilled inside.

Some babes are beautiful but their kitten are just there in fact it doesn't get the guys excited enough to keep permanently.

Some babes are damn ugly but their below is honey and sugar combined.

You will see a wh0re mongering girl who isn't even pretty let alone beautiful but men will be spending to get her attention.

You see those wet pussies that grip and breathe during intercourse coupled with protruding clit and responsive clit (not necessarily over big). They are very addictive type of poocy. Hmmmm some men can die on top of it.
If they see such they will marry her within weeks and pamper her like a baby whether she's fine or not.

These types of poocy don't keep any man:
Poocy without clits, dry Poocy, smelly, loose poocy and unsightly discharges poocy.

Theoretically most men tell you don't marry for sex but in reality sex play a great role in choosing a life partner.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ori e buru.
It dey ya own body more.
No be una dey kidnap infants dey marry them?
Ya prophet wey dey fûck toto of underage girl, isn't he supposed to be arrested back then?
His case is still open o for one station for Arabia. His fans & family members suppose be arrested. Especially you.
Go to the nearest police station & report yaself!

Na to kill babies dey biblical!
Isreal and you Zionist Christians are the real terrorists.

[quote]Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu invoked the theory of ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible, to justify the killing of Gaza residents in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in Gaza.

“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 1 Samuel 15:3 ‘Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass’," Netanyahu said.

Here are other verses about infanticides in the Bible
1. Pharaoh kills Hebrew males at birth!
Exodus 1:15-22 - This passage recounts the story of Pharaoh's command to the Hebrew midwives to kill the Hebrew male infants at birth.

2. Another king of Israel rips pregnant women open!
2 Kings 15:16 - This verse refers to an incident where Menahem, king of Israel, attacked the city of Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women.

3. This verse blesses whoever kills infants particularly by smashing them on rocks
Psalm 137:9
"Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!"

4. Prophecy of killing sinless infants!
Hosea 13:16
"Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword; their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open."

5.Israel PM Netanyanhu's favourite Bible verses!
God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites including children, infants and animals!
1 Samuel 15:3 - In this verse, God commands Saul to utterly destroy the Amalekites, including men, women, children, and infants. The specific mention of infants indicates that they were included in the destruction of the Amalekite people.

6. More killings of adults and infants! Virgins inherited!
Numbers 31:17-18 - This passage describes the instructions given to the Israelites to take vengeance on the Midianites. It states that they were to kill every male among the Midianite children, as well as every woman who had known a man, but to keep alive the young girls who had not known a man. Although the specific mention of infants is not provided, the context suggests that they were likely included in the destruction.

7. Herod tried to kill baby Jesus!
According to the Gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:16-18), King Herod, upon hearing from the wise men about the birth of a new King of the Jews, felt threatened and ordered the killing of all male children in Bethlehem and its surrounding regions who were two years old and under. This was an attempt to eliminate any potential rival to his throne.

8. Elisha curses 42 young lads to death!
2 Kings 2:23-25. In this account, the prophet Elisha is on his way to Bethel when a group of young boys comes out of the city and begins mocking him, calling him a "baldhead." Elisha curses them in the name of the Lord, and two female bears come out of the woods and mauled 42 of the boys.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Trimjos: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na to kill babies dey biblical!
Isreal and you Zionist Christians are the real terrorists.

Its actually quite funny seeing a headslamming mohammedian terrorist and child fvcker calling someone else a terrorist grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Mtncardseller(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.
continue....until u fall to the wrong person that will charm you and make life miserable for you.

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

At least you are obtaining legal sex!

True... After the sex loses its appeal (and it always does), what next?!!! You divorce the woman and abandon the marriage?!!

Why complicate your life over something merely physical and temporary?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular??? / Why I Cancelled Crossover Service — Adeboye / Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman And Wife At US Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.