Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Can I Still Redeploy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I Still Redeploy (853 Views)

Nysc Batch A15 Stream 1: Were You Able To Redeploy? / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC Coorditor Ask My Friend To Sleep With Him Before She Can Be Redeploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Redeploy by bacco2000(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2014
I am a batch c14 corp member, I was posted to plateau state and I had the opportunity to redeploy but choose not to due to the sweet words spoken to us by our state coordinator which turned out not to be true at the end of the orientation exercise.
My question now Ȋ̝̊̅§ that can I still redeploy back to south west and how do I go about it and like how many months will the processing take.
Re: Can I Still Redeploy by Histrings08(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bro, u can still redeploy buh d process might take up to 2 or 3months nd might be less...just no dull urself, you'll get all d details when u get back to d state, just don't forget all d necessary credentials u might need....gracias
Re: Can I Still Redeploy by bacco2000(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Histrings08:
Bro, u can still redeploy buh d process might take up to 2 or 3months nd might be less...just no dull urself, you'll get all d details when u get back to d state, just don't forget all d necessary credentials u might need....gracias

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥OK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥. Bro, thanks but documents like what?
Re: Can I Still Redeploy by Histrings08(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
bacco2000:

⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥OK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥. Bro, thanks but documents like what?
like ur medical report, d application letter, d form(you'll collect it maybe @ ur secretariat) etc

(1) (Reply)

Prospective Corp Members: Helping Hands International / Todays CDS Meeting. / Akwa-ibom Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.