Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. (6619 Views)

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by justwise(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2015
elohorayodele:

apologies sir. maybe i exhibited the bandwagon effect too
are u in the uk?

No worries.

Yes i'm
Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by wonlasewonimi: 4:06pm On May 21, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Are we actually reading the same thread? Did you see where i congratulated her? The argument you are reading here got very little to do with this thread, 2 or 3 people with previous issues with me are rushing to try their luck here

I never mentioned anywhere that she will never get a visa, i said it will be difficult.

Suddenly people who never ever commented in this section before are springing up from their hiding places to quote me

make we hear word jare. Go back and read your first comment to address the OP's issue. You are not aware of the circumstances under which they grant DLR. In short, you learnt a new thing here.

3 Likes

Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by justwise(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

make we hear word jare. Go back and read your first comment to address the OP's issue. You are not aware of the circumstances under which they grant DLR. In short, you learnt a new thing here.

I should be saying that to you.
Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by Ralphlauren(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2015
justwise:

I should be saying that to you.

Lol. You should let this issue rest. No man is an island of knowledge. We all learn everyday.

Besides it's not every post or "mention" that you respond to.

Meanwhile, I can see that you hid my post grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by justwise(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Lol. You should let this issue rest. No man is an island of knowledge. We all learn everyday.

Besides it's not even post or "mention" that you respond to.

Meanwhile, I can see that you hid my post grin grin grin

The joke is on you.

Who keeping bring this issue up?
Re: Discretionary Leave To Remain Visa In UK. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

The joke is on you.

Who keeping bring this issue up?

Keep replying every mention grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egyptair Vs Ethiopian Airlines - Which Should i fly? Help guys / Nigerians In Los Angeles / Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.