Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers (45998 Views)

20 Silly Questions People Ask And Their Answers / Dumb Questions Skirts Ask Guys Nd D Funny Answers Given.. / Unbelievably "Dumb" Questions That People Ask On Yahooanswers. :D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by seyirock(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
just cross my leg nd observing
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by spanzed(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
ow sure are you ?
b'cos I have seen that name Holatin on almost every thread I enter today...u deserve a prize or award..King FTC
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by spanzed(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

hehehehe grin
Nasot!Baba how hols
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by HARDDON: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iffffffy:
Do you have a girlfriend?

You know I'm too handsome n loaded not to
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by amurx(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
justphillips:
After having sex with a girl...

Girl: what are we now?

Me: we are NOTHING but PENCIL in the HAND of the CREATOR.

Like seriously lwkmd!!!!!
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Jennifer89(f): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
still figuring watz funny in this. Op your post is dry.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by HARDDON: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
chrisnap:
girl: wat du u wnt 4rm me?
Ans.... DONT THINK U CAN AFFORD IT

Fixed
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by holatin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
spanzed:
b'cos I have seen that name Holatin on almost every thread I enter today...u deserve a prize or award..King FTC
hahahahaha maybe am just lucky sir.
Bless you
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ansernal and Chelsea are playing and dey are like
D gal:who is wearing red?
Ans:Arsenal
D gal:so chelsea is wearing blue?
Ans:no ooo,Kano pillars

5 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
spanzed:
Nasot!Baba how hols
e dey go well o...

Hope you don dey prepare wink
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by passionate88: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by dammytosh: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Question : Do you have a girl friend ?

Answer : Noooooo They just prayed for me at Celestial church before God brought you to my way. At this age, a nice ride, good looking, good job and intelligent, I no get girl friend. grin grin
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by HARDDON: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
smudge2079:
What should be d response to "what do you want to do with my number?"

I want to call u 24times a day until u get fed up n change d line because I DONT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME.

or

Wano consult the oracle with it to check if u wud be worth my while

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by blesscar(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Sabadon post=28694225]patiently waiting for counter reaction[/quote

hmmmm
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Any guy who answer my question like this gonna smell his yansh.#what nonsense,the guy smoke weed abi y he go ans all these beautiful kind questions with silly ans.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jennifer89:
still figuring watz funny in this. Op your post is dry.

undecided undecided

The sun cudnt be that hawt ova there?
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by HARDDON: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
Any guy who answer my question like this gonna smell his yansh.#what nonsense,the guy smoke weed abi y he go ans all these silly questions with beautiful ans.

See? Fixed

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Sylvarresta(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Girl: All men are dogs
Ans: which breed is your father?

8 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nepa,jst took light and dey r like
D gal:did nepa take light?
Ans:no oooo,d cable went off
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Timisey(m): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Girl: Honey, you know i love you. When are you coming to see my parent?
Guy: baby, am serious about u but only waiting 4 your love to migrate to "true talk"
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by tintingz(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=15pt] Girl: Where did you get my pin.

Guy: Somewhere

Girl: On the ground??

Guy: No, in the moon

Girl: Dumb

Guy: Yea, so dumb your pin is in the moon.

>>This is a conversation of me and a girl, the girl vex she didn't reply. grin[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by onosprince(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
All the girls are avoiding this thread because they have all asked at least one of those questions before grin

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by viscocom(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
funny but is true
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by tintingz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=15pt]Girl: I hate you

Guy: k[/size]

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
Y do u wan my number?
Ans:I want to use it to drink tea
LMAO!! grin
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by rosemary1500(f): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
amurx:

Like seriously lwkmd!!!!!

Lol

Girl: hmm (staring at boyfriend's family picture) its like you look like your mum...

Guy: noo oh...I look like my aunty mtchew cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by tintingz(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=15pt]Girl: Who are you, do I know you??

Guy: No, but I know your stup.id question. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Xcex: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obviously dumb, nt intelligent babes.
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Girl: i went through your whatsapp chat, and i notice you have been saying sweet words to this one girl who is she? Boy: ahhhh you mean her, let me tell you she's a sister to my uncle brother that my father foster father has with her mum who was a senior brother to my step mum who get pregnant to my father friend Girl: abeg abeg is okay dont explain again i undastand and i blv u

1 Like

Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by smudge2079(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin
HARDDON:

I want to call u 24times a day until u get fed up n change d line because I DONT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY TIME.

or

Wano consult the oracle with it to check if u wud be worth my while
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Coolguy89(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hahaha nice one,I love it
Re: Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers by Godskidmidas(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
smudge2079:
What should be d response to "what do you want to do with my number?"
I want to use it to learn maths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Hotel Rooms Share One Air-conditioning Unit (picture) / Funny Pictures And Joke Of Ebola Virus / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.