Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal (14392 Views)

Pro-Buhari Igbo Want South-East To Succeed Tambuwal / Why I Want To Succeed Tambuwal As Speaker – Jibrin / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by chimerase2: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=28pt]WHO CARES?[/size]

BTW, HAS TheRealMrStan HACKED INTO NAIRALAND?
HE'S BEEN MAKING UNNECESSARY FRONT PAGE SINCE MORNING
maybe d nigga has become a sub mod, even meaniles thread u see on frontpage
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by lionduke(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by kwencypresh(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2014
politics is now a family bizness in nigeria
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by onadana: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin Northerners are good at politics and scheming.....see how they are filling the gaps.Arrangements right from childhood.
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by deletrue: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Another housa again for speaker? Is that post under zoning too? I though it is based on selection by members of house of reps.Anyway, GEJ dey suffer from minority. He is damn strangulated such that he has to managed to go into 2015, not because he is not performing but because he is in tight corner. It is very difficult to wrestle the north. These are people who can commit every evil including killing whereas no south south or any other region can comfortably claim his or her live and others. That is the difference. I wish you good luck. Amen.
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=mebad post=28693525]Mr. Dasuki, a Harvard trained economist, is presently the chairman of Finance and Appropriation committee of the Sokoto State House of Assembly. impressive resume

Impressive resume is not experience. I can decide to have acca, cfa,phd in economics but does that neccessarily mean I can handle the economy?

What is on theory is not neccessarily applicable.

I have observed that in nigeria most rumours turn out to be true.let us wait and see the sons of owners of nigeria
Be given their territories to rule

Nigeria has the most patient citizens in the world. If not where in the world presently can all these present issues in nigeria arise there and you no go see violent protest, where?
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by akins56(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Chai, nairaland has truly gone to the dogs, from the first page, i can not even find any meaningful contribution regarding the topic.
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
onadana:
grin grin Northerners are good at politics and scheming.....see how they are filling the gaps.Arrangements right from childhood.

Yes. And God deals with them the hard way. Wayward kids or wife having affairs.
Then eventually they come crashing.

Bastards

1 Like

Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by seunwen2(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmmm polytricks
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by okiezman(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=mebad post=28693880][/quote]

Your own enter your head sorry
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by iGeneral: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
They trained their own children in Havard, Cambridge and Oxford. But they encourage the masses to send their own children to almajiri schools. When those ones finish koranic schools and there are no employment opportunities, they turn to crime and become boko haram. By then, the Havard trained sons of the elite would have become National Security Adviser and will be sending soldiers to mow them down. Then the cycle will repeat itself.
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by Hearme(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congrats to the Ex-boy
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by greall1: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2014
High Service.

QuiverBox:

Seun, Nairaland has gone to the "Dogs"

Nairaland Can Never be a Global Brand

@ Space Bookers - I pray You people Grow up to Maturity
Re: Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal by chamboy(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Let's pity dem n give it to someone from EDO. I fink we have a Rep from Edo
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Should Talk About Presidency After Buhari – Okorocha / Metering Is Your Responsibility, NERC Fires Back At Discos / APC Leaders Pray For Oyetola Ahead Of Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.