Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. (26838 Views)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by jdluv(f): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Edi re o!
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Speechless
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by onosprince(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Front page tins
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by echobee(f): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Because of #10tom tom? Na wa oooo shocked shocked shocked. She took a life. cry. Rest in peace to d dead.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
she is saying she tink she is under a spell?maybe she is under d spell of tomtom
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by jacabi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eh!
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by musicwriter(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
''She came out with a kitchen which she stabbed her husband with?''. Really?.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Vicjay1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
prettydiva89:
this guy is A MOD and he's catching fun frustrating us

abi ooo
my thought exactly. Maybe he was d supermod that was employed by Seun.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
musicwriter:
''She came out with a kitchen which she stabbed her husband with?''. Really?.

Don't you love our journalists?
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by babaluckey: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
May God have mercy on her. She was demonised and needs a deliverance. May God rest his soul.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by kwenu: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
May his gentle soul rest in peace and May God almighty gran the woman forgiveness as shes requested,the Lord be with the kids.

but this is one story to learn from, many people marry without looking for God in thier spouses,
you should try and know the man or woman you choose to marry. even if she has an ancontrollalble anger
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by sukkot: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
end time wife
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
phool

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by nnadychuks(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vicjay1:
What came over her...... There is more to this story..... My thought though.
lol nothing remain for the story. I thought tom tom was 5 naira maybe it was 2 tom tom.. The greedy wife wanted the two but the man said no, maybe thats why he died
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by mcmukoko12(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=18pt]Evil spirit has done this[/size]
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by master2000: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
She will be cooling off in prison while the real colprit(African magician) who pull d strings will be laughing at her.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by victorazy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
These women from other religion can be heartless like their male counterparts.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by condralbede(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
End time house wife!!Plenty this days oo.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by nataisha(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
like seriously what da Bleep cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
What a useless woman, so she didn't have 10 naira to buy the tom tom but has the guts to kill a man who wouldn't part with his? She should be stabbed in the head, shediot.

See how a probably good man was just wasted, may his soul RIP.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by jeje123(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
RIP mr ayemobola she has put her children into life trouble. Who will take care of d children now because justice must speak louder.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Ilekeh(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
22 vs 40.....haba!

Anyway this one seems too fictional. Sounds fake.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Blayze007(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
It prolly has alot to do with unforgiven quarrels.. undecided
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by ayawori(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
what else do u expect from a 22 year old mother of 2. IMO she wasn't ready for marriage. Just N10 tom tom
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Emmarionm(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
The joke funny me die, I just dey laugh, nigga
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
If it were Europe, someone would be sueing tom tom to court for one funny reason #BostonLegal
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by onadana: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
22 and 40...calling themselves names...no respect again...because of N10 Tom Tom...abeg.She rush and carry knife..all along the man was a spectator.Haba! embarassed
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by uwakee: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Devil is at work...person need to be prayerful
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by hugo2802: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
The devil takes advantage of little issues between spouses. He capitalizes on our pride and anger. Before you know it, the situation has degenerated into something you'll never believe. He just keeps nudging both parties very subtly and the fire grows.

The point at which she stabbed him, was the final stage of the plan to bring misery to that family. The Provider is gone, the mum is definitely going to jail where she will be depressed for most of the time. there is some kind of stigma in the family. What happens to the little child that wanted the TomTom. In some cases some people might just call that child a witch.

I love my wife beyond imagination, and I know she loves me like crazy. I must say that yesterday mornings events taught me the lesson that prompted my response.

It's still sketchy how we got from not arranging throw pillows properly to asking for a divorce. All I remember is her making an issue over how I don't arrange the throw pillows well and then I say " if I keep making an issue when I have to clean up after you, you won't be comfortable". Then I show her how she kept her just used towel on the same couch, laptop in the parlour etc. What I hear next is "You have a very bad attitude to correction" and it degenerates from there. Tempers rage, pride steps in and so on.

Long story short. once it got to the point where my wife said I should Hit her now as she knows it's what I want to do since I'm standing and warning her not to point at me, I realised that the whole scenario wasn't us. I must say, I've never hit my wife before, and i do not support it. So I was really shocked and wonder where the talk of hitting her came from. It was just the devil manipulating the situation. I quickly held her and started apologising. Truth is we both said some things to each other, things I'm not proud of. But somehow, I swallowed my pride and initiated the whole make up process. She didn't go to church, cos she was crying and had swollen eyes. I did but I still felt bad that I let things get that bad. I believe I heard only a part of the service.

My point is this. Just be careful. The devil is attacking families, cos there is a lot of power in family. It is those little things that we overlook that he uses sometimes. Let us also be patient with each other, we don't all think alike. Let's also be more understanding. That lady may not be from hell, in actual fact, she may be a good woman with great potentials, but the situation was well manipulated. Just be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by Gboliwe: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anger management plus the witches from her village are too overwhelming.
The dead is dead and nothing can be done except that those of us alive should take heed lest this kind of evil befall us.

I am surprised its not Sun Newspaper that carried this one, this is the kind of story they carry.
Re: Wife Kills Husband Over N10 Tom-Tom Sweets. by flexing11(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
wetim be dis woma,,,,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing / Man Snatches N1m From GTBank Customer In Lagos / Man Arrested For Killing His Ex-wife For Rituals In Benin. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.