Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept (43738 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Islie: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Detective at the State Criminal Investigation department, SCID, Panti, Yaba have unraveled the circumstances that led to killing of a 49-year old man by his wife in Lagos State Western Nigeria.

Just like a Christmas goat, the victim, Lucky Bassey was murdered by his wife, Grace after she used a kitchen knife to slice his throat while he was sleeping on their bed.

Lucky bled profusely and helplessly as Grace watched and ensured that he died before she alerted their neigbours, a police source said.

The incident happened at 23 Abari street in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos where they reside.
Following the manner with which the late Lucky died, the matter was reported to the police and Grace was arrested.

She reportedly confessed and implicated one Benjamin Otu as her accomplice in the act.

Both Grace and Otu was arrested and the matter was transferred to SCID Panti for further investigation.

During interrogation, it was reported that Grace and Otu confessed to the act and told the police that it was Grace that used a knife to cut his throat while he bled and died.

On the role Otu played, the police source said he assisted Grace by holding Lucky on the bed before Grace had access to slit his throat.

P.M. NEWS gathered that the couple who are from Akwa Ibom State had undisclosed serious disagreement before the incident happened.

The two suspects, Grace and Otu have been charged before Ebutta Metta Magistrate’s court with conspiracy and murder under the Criminal Code.

They were arraigned before the presiding Magistrate, Mrs M.O. Olajuwon.

Their plead was not taken, rather the Magistrate ordered them to be remanded in prison custody.

The court also directed the prosecutor to send their file to the Directorate for public prosecution for advice.

The court is waiting for DPP advice before it will proceed with the prosecution.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/07/housewife-slit-husbands-throat-with-kitchen-knife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Godfullsam(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wife slits the throat of her husband for an undisclosed disagreement undecided...

Even if she caught her husband on another woman in their matrimonial bed, I don't think he deserve to die in such manner. I can imagine the he went through in the pool of his blood while struggling with his life embarassed

Some women are just devilish.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Thylord(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
That woman must be posses with evil spirit.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by ijustdey: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
am sure the guy that helped her to pin her husband down must have been the guy 'drilling oil from her oil rig

some women have taken wickedness to another level

31 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by benedictnsi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=14pt] Seriously eeeh...... Some ladies get mind sha

If not for the issue of "multiplication" as God commands, I would have married on contract cheesy cool [/size]

13 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
And they're waiting to see satan physically when he's already performing evil through humans. Cold blooded murder!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by macaranta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Endtime wives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Notion(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is serious lipsrsealed really don't know want to say...very bad wife

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by olahero(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by elitejosef: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time cutting

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Eboh4z: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
End time wife

4 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by MadCow1: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by naijathings(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please Close your nose

there is something in the air
that is making people lose their
conscience and do heartless
stuff without thinking twice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by blazetitov: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Women!! God save us.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Soreza(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
GOD of mercy,person marry witch say he marry wife.even if it takes me 10 years I must observe know n be confident on who I will call my wife tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
God will not let us marry the person that will take our lives.. cry

37 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Honestly1: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
May God save us (men) from bad wives... May they not come our way... Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Shollyps(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
...wickedness of human beings.... even Satan go fear if he sees the wickedness of man

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by helphelp: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Women though

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by midehi2(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
shocked husband? what happened to the love when she married him

2 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Ugobxt(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Walahi Hard Economy don affect people brain. undecided undecided undecided

Boo:Hari abeg i wan still remind you say.

No Fuel

No Light

No Job.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by lonelydora: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Otu could probably be fvcking Grace and Lucky got to know about it. Reason they planned to eliminate him so they can fvcked forever without any hindrance.

Some women are wicked shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by slimpoppa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
wife from hell

3 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Lambkings(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is a serious some tin.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by jtizie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
J
Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by ahnie: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Uncontrolled biles and Temperament.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by danidee10(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
News like this really make me scared of women....how will she even live her life and move on...assuming she got away with it.... You held him down and while he was alive and awake and obviously screaming and then slaughtered him. This kind of people walk among us everyday and say boko haram members are wicked and heartless......she should be dumped in sambisa forest angry

15 Likes

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
The value of life in Nigeria keeps depreciating on a daily basis embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
LAGOS AGAIN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.