Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,713 members, 7,959,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help (2321 Views)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
My friend has been telling me about the woes of her neighbours maid. The maid is less than 10years old and has one deformed hand. The neighbour beats her mercilessly and leaves her home alone with her 3year old son for days without food. The last time she beat her up so bad that someone saw the maid outside and called police (terrible gaping wounds all over the poor child's body). She not only beats but starves the little girl!! The neighbour spent 2 nights in jail and guess what when she came out they gave the maid back to her (Nigerian Police sucks). The beating has gotten worse and my friend see the little girl shedding tears staring to space daily. She tries to sneak her food from time to time but the girl is so scared sometimes she refuses that her anty will beat her. My friend is very disturbed and is scared for the girls life. She is so small she cannot defend herself and now she has been molested to the point that when my friend asked her 'does she still beat you?' She said the girl quickly stepped back and said 'no no no oh' ...Meanwhile my friend heard her screaming the whole of the day before. The girl is from the East and cant speak good english. The most my friend has gotten out of her is her parents are in the village.

Please does anyone know any organisation or anyone my friend can call that will rescue the poor soul before she is killed or totally scared for life cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by ValentineMary(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is bad. Why are people wicked?
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by mutter(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please which part of the country is this taking place?

1 Like

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Janet101(f): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Your friend should pls help d girl, I don't know why some women are wicked, d maid is too young, soon she would cry for help wen d maid kill or maltreatment her baby but she would forget to tell us her own part of d story
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by uboma(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ op, please report the matter to Social Welfare department in the state where this abuse is taking place. Some people are just heartless.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
na wa wickedness of man. wen sometin bad starts happenin to them they start blaming God after all their wicked deeds
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
If the maid breaks down n kidnaps or tortures their kids...they will come onto social media screaming

3 Likes

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
sad sad sad
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by donigspain2(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
- Can you please tell us where this horrible abuse is taking place (State, Street and House Number)?
- Do you mind furnishing us with the numbers (if you have) of this Cruella De Vil?
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
I believe Naptip is the organization you need to contact, if I'm not mistaken. Here's a link to their different phone numbers and addresses by state.

http://www.naptip.gov.ng/contactus.html

Please contact them asap. God bless you for your concern for this poor child.

1 Like

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Didn't realise i posted the topic twice sorry my people. Will work on the leads given so far and feedback ASAP
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
donigspain2:
- Can you please tell us where this horrible abuse is taking place (State, Street and House Number)?
- Do you mind furnishing us with the numbers (if you have) of this Cruella De Vil?

My friend wants to be sure you wont just go there and cause more trouble for the poor girl. If police can give her back to the woman after narrowly escaping death at her hands. The girl probably doesnt trust anyone to help her after that.

Who are you and what organisation do you represent??
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
ileobatojo:
I believe Naptip is the organization you need to contact, if I'm not mistaken. Here's a link to their different phone numbers and addresses by state.

http://www.naptip.gov.ng/contactus.html

Please contact them asap. God bless you for your concern for this poor child.

Thanks and God bless you too to responding.

Please do you know anyone the organisation has sorted out before. Will they not be like police that locked the witch up for 2days and then gave the girl back to her cry cry cry
Please share any more details you have about them. God bless you
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
missojugo:

Thanks and God bless you too to responding.

Please do you know anyone the organisation has sorted out before. Will they not be like police that locked the witch up for 2days and then gave the girl back to her cry cry cry
Please share any more details you have about them. God bless you

I don't personally know any cases they have dealt with. I learned of them on nairaland myself. From what I heard though they will do a much better job than what the police did. And you can remain anonymous when you contact them I believe.

There is some information about what they do in the link I posted, if you look around their site a bit.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
ileobatojo:

I don't personally know any cases they have dealt with. I learned of them on nairaland myself. From what I heard though they will do a much better job than what the police did. And you can remain anonymous when you contact them I believe.

There is some information about what they do in the link I posted, if you look around their site a bit.

Thanks
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by missojugo(f): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
mutter:
Please which part of the country is this taking place?

Ajah, lagos state
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by bamidele029: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
They need to start charging people with under age maids. Your friend needs to report the case to an NGO , that way she can remain anonymous if she chooses while the NGO will go to the police and ensure they remove the girl from that home.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by simiolu1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Its time we truly start being our brother's keeper... Op, job well done. And please, be advised that your friend must be willing to pursue the matter to the end (which may have legal implications) cos the girl may not admit she is being molested.

1 Like

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
cc aisha2
thank you kiss

That woman is a goat . . a she goat who needs her head examined
You leave your own kid alone with another kid that you treat so badly
What a recipie for disaster
when the maid throws hot water on the baby, they will say all maids are witches
and these bitchess are the ones who get to church first on Sunday
awon were angry

2 Likes

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by simiolu1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
chaircover:
cc aisha2
thank you kiss

awon were angry

U don vex... abeg no vex
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by amanda2013(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wickedness in high places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by mutter(f): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Would your friend agree to speak with an experienced lawyer about this issue? It would not cost her anything. It is just that that over christmas people travel so she might have to act now or wait till after.
It would be possible to get her removed from there and get parents to foster her instead of her being a house help.
If she is willing we can help her. The lawyer is also from the east so one might be able to trace her family. Are you sure the people she is living with are not her relations.
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Greataausim(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Report d case to the near human right commission, like seriously i feels for her... Bt believe me she wil be in a save hands....

Report d case to the near human right commission, like seriously i feels for her... Bt believe me she wil be in a save hands....
Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2014
chaircover:
cc aisha2
thank you kiss
awon were angry
Thank You Chaircover please I need your attention on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2036708/christmas-giveaway-single-mother#28734280

Poster, call Naptip lines, send an email or write a petition and submit to their office in lagos, be assured they will not return this girl to her slave driver; LAGOS ZONAL COMMAND
165 Oba Ladejobi Street G.R.A Ikeja, Lagos State. EMAIL: infolagos@naptip.gov.ng
HOTLINE: 07080601801(Toll Free For Airtel Callers)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Badly Abused Maid -A Cry For Help by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
chaircover:
cc aisha2
thank you kiss

awon were angry

aisha2 d mail is bouncing bak.

tanks

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Babies Is The Most Beautiful / Look At This Identical Twins ( God Will Give U Kids Like Them) / Strange Things Nigerians Do In The Name Of Marriage (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.