Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigerians Are GOOD People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are GOOD People (339 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerians Are Happy People / "Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Nigeria:good People ,great Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are GOOD People by dkings101(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
This video was curled from Facebook. Hear the view of Malaysian Students towards Nigeria. They all proclaim Nigerians are GOOD people. I think this video is meant to change the view of Malaysians towards Nigerians...Nigerians are highly discriminated against in Malaysia, from the train, elevator and even in shopping malls. They face several kind of harassment and bully which I was onces a victim. I have been harassed and attacked during my stay there. Some peeps die there but I thank God am alive, well and back home with my family. I get this strong phobia whenever I see harassment and attack on Nigerian...I hope this video goes a long way in changing the mindset of Malaysians toward us.

Happy viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh1pUfoWd-o&feature=youtu.be
Re: Nigerians Are GOOD People by Gboliwe: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
How many more decades will it take you to post the video link abi should we organise a deliverance session first?

(1) (Reply)

How I Used 200 Naira To Eat In A Five Star Hotel In Abuja / Pick One? / MUST Read:-how To Get Read Of Smelly Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.