Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! (17587 Views)

We Are Missing You Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Nigerians Lament / CBN Illegally Hires, Sons, Daughters, & Nephews Of Top NIGERIAN Politicians / Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father – Abacha’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
blink182:
No

Which wan come be " My nephews are missing? " Na your sis children?

You know wetin??....Ask your sis if she dey owe the maid.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by DaBullIT(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=20pt]Not to sound insensitive , you should have uploaded pictures of the maid too. Not just the kids. It might be easier identifying her , NLanders are from different part of the country and they commute everyday. Upload maid's picture and you have a chance '[/size]

8 Likes

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by uzolexis(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
i hope she does not harvest their organs. baby kidney and heart dey sell well for black market

How u take know. Are u into that business??
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
They shall be found. The SSS wld do their job.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by sukkot: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
uzolexis:

How u take know. Are u into that business??
yes now. i can get ten thousand pounds for baby heart smiley
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Does this means blink182 is kate henshaw we don dey catch una small small.

1 Like

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by alayandekolasam(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
I pray for their safe and quick return
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by uzolexis(f): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
yes now. i can get ten thousand pounds for baby heart smiley

Hian,OP this guy is a suspect angry
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by sukkot: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
uzolexis:

Hian,OP this guy is a suspect angry
i can get 15 thousand euros for baby liver grin
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
blink182:
I am not darlington besides this number is on various FB posts.

It shouldn't matter anyways, it's just a phone number.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by annibro(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
blink182:
I will try to provide that information.

My mind tells me d maid was taken alongside so d kids don't make a lot of noise if they don't see a familiar face.
Is d Nurse an employee or a relative? Nurses have history of selling day old children 2 owners of baby factories... So pls look 2wards dat direction too if she isn't family, cos me don't trust any Nurse.
Also, wer was d security Guard wen dis happened? Abi dem jump fence? All employees in dat huse shud be scrutinized abeg.
It is well. Children have special Angels.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Dammyjohn(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello!!!Let them do what I said when you first post this on front page before.Put the picture of the housemaid ease the findind of the housemaid and the Kids.Simple as that!
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by cinche(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
it pathetic and painful.....saw d mum and one of kid onsat sef with d maid, not knowing d idiot girl has. a sinister move.........ANYWHERE WEY U AND UNA DE N GOD'S HAND WILL SURELLY CATCH UP WITH U
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by McSterling(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2014
MizMyColi:
I saw a similar thread saying it's kate henshaw's nephews.

Well lipsrsealed

All the best
With the same pics?
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2014
bossmini84:
Does this means blink182 is kate henshaw we don dey catch una small small.
Please be reasonable, Kate only helped to share the information.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2014
tellwisdom:

Which wan come be " My nephews are missing? " Na your sis children?

You know wetin??....Ask your sis if she dey owe the maid.
Very funny, she only just resumed work with my sister.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Lex1:

Let us have the pictures of the maid... So, we can start a look out.
The maid is a new domestic staff and her interview was conducted at my sister's work place. we are trying to get her picture taken by security cameras.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2014
slap1:
I was seeking clarity because that was the initial report. I hope they're found hale and hearty!
ok
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=20pt]Not to sound insensitive , you should have uploaded pictures of the maid too. Not just the kids. It might be easier identifying her , NLanders are from different part of the country and they commute everyday. Upload maid's picture and you have a chance '[/size]

Surprising that op has not included maids name, last known address, known associates, etc.

Not right, but if the family of the kidnapped kids has money, they should get hold of the maids parents. That will make the Biatch revert sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:
The maid is a new domestic staff and her interview was conducted at my sister's work place. we are trying to get her picture taken by security cameras.

Where are the people who introduced then maid to your sister? You need to get hold of them.and quickly. They may go underground.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by MizMyColi(f): 5:15am On Dec 09, 2014
McSterling:
With the same pics?

Yes o cheesy
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
oyb:

Where are the people who introduced then maid to your sister? You need to get hold of them.and quickly. They may go underground.
I do not know about that but I'm sure something is being done
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Onegai(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
blink182:

Please contact the police. Her line (if still active) can be traced by the telecomms company managing it to the nearest tower signal is broadcasting from. You will need a court/police injunction for them to trace it. Also, someone on ground should question people around: was the new maid seen speaking to anyone who wasn't in the neighbourhood? And the people who brought should be questioned immediately (for her to disappear, she must have contacts in Lagos, so don't accept "I don't know" as an answer). Above all, stay calm, charge your phones and get ready. Anyone who calls you must identify some article of clothing the children are wearing to confirm they have the child in their custody. There is a lot the SSS can trace in this country (trust me, it's harder to collect a ransom and escape in Nigeria unless the kidnappers are very, very connected, if EFCC, SSS and police want to locate you and are serious, it can take less than 72 hours). So get ready to call on everyone you have till this case can get to the SSS and treated as urgent.

1 Like

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by gare(f): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2014
With all this happening, it is time we stop all this house help we hire from time to time to help us out.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by favouryemmy: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2014
I pray the be found fast and alive in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Onegai:

Please contact the police. Her line (if still active) can be traced by the telecomms company managing it to the nearest tower signal is broadcasting from. You will need a court/police injunction for them to trace it. Also, someone on ground should question people around: was the new maid seen speaking to anyone who wasn't in the neighbourhood? And the people who brought should be questioned immediately (for her to disappear, she must have contacts in Lagos, so don't accept "I don't know" as an answer). Above all, stay calm, charge your phones and get ready. Anyone who calls you must identify some article of clothing the children are wearing to confirm they have the child in their custody. There is a lot the SSS can trace in this country (trust me, it's harder to collect a ransom and escape in Nigeria unless the kidnappers are very, very connected, if EFCC, SSS and police want to locate you and are serious, it can take less than 72 hours). So get ready to call on everyone you have till this case can get to the SSS and treated as urgent.
Thank you. We have done most of what you recommended.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by gerona: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
May GOD bring the children back in Jesus name.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by debbydee(f): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Please say a big amen.

God please bring back these children. We must not loose them O lord.
God of Adeboye arise and fight for these children no evil must befall them.
Alive they went out alive they shall return in jesus name. Amen Amen Amen.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by BluStreak(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
A somewhat photo of the girl has appeared on Twitter. The image I guess is pulled from a CCTV installed probably at the madam's work place since her interview took place there. But unfortunately, the image is not usable as the nanny is not recognisable. This is why investment in a good surveillance solution is of great importance. It's amazing that to this day, some organisations and businesses are still using a 320 x 640 pixel cameras solutions. When you try to educate them on why the need to invest in a quality solution, their focus lies on the cost and not results.

You are better off without a mediocre surveillance solution so you can guard yourselves than trusting in a system that is not usable.

See attached image of the Nanny as captured on CCTV.

Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Thank you all for your prayers. Very positive indications emerged this morning. We still need more of your prayers.

The much I can say for now is Juliet was no maid at all.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by samplet(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
I wish dis thread can remain parmanently on front page until d kids are found. God please use ur mighty hand to bring des children back to dia heart-broken parents amen.
Re: My Nephews Are Missing, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
samplet:
I wish dis thread can remain parmanently on front page until d kids are found. God please use ur mighty hand to bring des children back to dia heart-broken parents amen.
Amen, thank you so much. Progress is being made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment / WSJ: Nigeria’s Cost Of Oil Production Now World’s 3rd Most Expensive / Lagos Government To Demolish Buildings Blocking Drainage Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.