Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - (3866 Views)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is a report on the preliminary polls, conducted by my humble self (a port harcourt son) on the candidature of this two men....
I got a sample population from all the ethnicity cum LGA in the state and sampled opinion , n resultantly I got the true voice of the rivers people on the candidature of this two men.... 1st before I proceed on my findings, I'll want to make something clear, I'm not a political chauvinist, or goon, I am only relating my findings here... also rivers people are now more exposed and abreast of the events playing on its political arena, we re now more than ever, dissident and stoically unyielding against bribery and "stomach infrastructures" u can give them to us, we will collect, and still vote who is deem fit, we now work and vote for candidates on strict merit, nothing more (other states should please learn from us smiley smiley)

The findings:
88.4% of my sample population had reservations against Wike, viz a viz:
* his penchant for bribery : there are evidences of him bribing most delegates in the PDP primary, also state executives be for now..
2 ) his use of thugs on, fellow party men with contrary views. Wike has always employed the "for me or my enemy" , used his influence to disqualify other candidates
3) he lacks finesse , we need intellectuals who exudes the charisma of leaders, in speech, semblance, carriage and poise.... Wike is a far cry....
4) God fearing and humble leader....
5) his indictment in financial misappropriation of state funds, and stealing of funds meant for Iwofe road (as levelled against him by the governor)
The same 88.4% agreed that they will unconditionally vote Dakuku, come rain, come sun.....

About 12% of my sample population, agreed to voting Wike over Dakuku, for reasons ranging from
1) his firm resistance of ameachi's verbal attacks on the president.
2) his strong apposition with Mr. President.
3) for tribal reasons, (he is of ikwerre ethnicity)
4) he's strong holding and rooting of the state party structure when it was almost torn apart by the governor (Mr. Roti I chibuike)

The same 12% agreed to unconditionally vote Pdp in the gubernatorial elections

So I guess from this polls painstakingly done by my humble self, it is clear cut, that the rivers people are very much, more than ever before in support of the candidature of Mr. Dakuku peterside ,..

This is the voice of the Rivers people..... come 2015 , God bless rivers state, God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by bxcode(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who's Dakuku and Wike, we haven't heard of them over here in Portugalundecided

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by lyricalpontiff(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
I will vote Dakuku but ur analysis is not true, Wike is worth more than 12%. He is more popular than Dakuku. But I don't want him to win.

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by datguru: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wike is anointed by the presidency, dakuku has a great support coming from the incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by ccwizard: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Popularity is not the issue here. Rivers people want a true leader and some one that will transform Rivers State. We don't need a tyrant or some one who the present Governor is better than in all aspects of life.

3 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Adminisher: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
lyricalpontiff:
I will vote Dakuku but ur analysis is not true, Wike is worth more than 12%. He is more popular than Dakuku. But I don't want him to win.

If he did the survey in PH, it is probably true. What you can say is that it is non representative of the entirety of rivers state. As you move away from PH, things start taking a different coloration. Wike might actually be stronger (not to the extent of leading by a wide margin) in the Ikwerre heartland however Kalabari, Ogoni, Bonny and Andoni areas are probably strongly against Wike.
PH has a large number of other ethnic groups and Wike is going to lose by a wide margin in that city, same for Bonny.

4 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op; u are absolutely correct; we in p/harcourt; can palpably feel the euphoria; and hullaballoo; when it comes to dakuku; he is on all my contacts DP; he is on, most of my facebook newsfeed; so I strongly believe in all good heart; that ur post is true; and a representation oof the will of the rivers people

3 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
When will APC and their gullible followers who believe and tag pdp "stomach infrastructure" stop fooling themselves
Which APC gov didn't distribute rice, money E.T.C
When campaigning
I thought aregbe will break that jinx only for him to upped d game wit a well packaged rice, table water and fufu and bribery and hired crowd
Yet some idiots.. That have let their brains remain useless will continually tag pdp "stomach infrastructure"
Buhari wey dey give pple 1 million
Na hand infrastructure abi

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Caseless: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
*in Wike's voic* 'i shedded tears' for the 12% that even support that thief and a thug-loving rogue.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Caseless: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
When will APC and their gullible followers who believe and tag pdp "stomach infrastructure" stop fooling themselves
When campaigning
I thought aregbe will break that jinx only for him to upped d game wit a well packaged rice, table water and fufu and bribery and hired crowd
Yet some idiots.. That have let their brains remain useless will continually tag pdp "stomach infrastructure"
face the topic pls.

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by donsap648(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
My brother,stop deceiving ur self,am a rivers man...the sentences you made are your personal opinion...the entirety of rivers people love Nyeso Ezebunwo Wike because he has proven beyond doubt that he is reliable,committed,trustworthy and above all,a youth mobilizer...check his records and you will fall in love with him...no wonder his political detractors fear and respect him

4 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
donsap648:
My brother,stop deceiving ur self,am a rivers man...the sentences you made are your personal opinion...the entirety of rivers people love Nyeso Ezebunwo Wike because he has proven beyond doubt that he is reliable,committed,trustworthy and above all,a youth mobilizer...check his records and you will fall in love with him...no wonder his political detractors fear and respect him
u not a rivers man brother
...who knew wike 5 years ago an ordinary ex lga chairman con chief of staff to ameachi
he only got popular because rivers people didnt support ameachi war against jonathan
...yes jonathan will win rivers yes but apc will get their 25% sha
...but wike will surly lose

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
donsap648:
I can beat my chest in all certainty; that u are not a rivers man; u are 1 of thoise hired goons; that come to detract rivers pooliticcs; my broither; ibeg; if u haven't gone out to hear the voices of true rivers people; ibeg you; to do the needful; leave ur comfort zone n go talk with rivers people;
hizroyalflynes:
When campaigning
u seem so pained ; knowing Wike will not see d light of election come 2015; knwing his bleak political future... Such a pity; ... Sorry my brother...

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I can beat my chest in all certainty; that u are not a rivers man; u are 1 of thoise hired goons; that come to detract rivers pooliticcs; my broither; ibeg; if u haven't gone out to hear the voices of true rivers people; ibeg you; to do the needful; leave ur comfort zone n go talk with rivers people;
u seem so pained ; knowing Wike will not see d light of election come 2015; knwing his bleak political future... Such a pity; ... Sorry my brother...
Wetin concern me with rivers state am less concerned about ur state
Aint like u pple dat just jump to comment about other states based on newspaper drained with oil that u acquired from iya Alabama, hear say nd hyping
I make my comment based on the. Op trying to form neutral then made mention of stomach infrastructure, thuggery and try to plait dakuku as perfect
Whether wike or dakuku emerge victorious itz ur cup of tea nt mine
As far as my dear state isn't retarding
Let's see if dakuku will campaign without distributing "stomach infrastructure"

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by datguru: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
donsap648:

But coming to think of it, ameachi dey pull crowd ooo but ordinarily, if you present wike and dakuku, rivers people will choose wike. Dakuku face no show

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by JEITO: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
This op is funny! He sat in his sitting room, conducted a survey in his mind and concluded it. Wike is far more popular than Peterside. What may work against him is gov Amaechi's support for peterside and the call by the minority ethnic groups, for a change from an Ikwerre Governor.

But if votes would be by popularity, charisma, experience, financial strength and ability to woo supporters, Dakuku Peterside doesn't come anywhere close to Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
JEITO:
This op is funny! He sat in his sitting room, conducted a survey in his mind and concluded it. Wike is far more popular than Peterside. What may work against him is gov Amaechi's support for peterside and the call by the minority ethnic groups, for a change from an Ikwerre Governor.

But if votes would be by popularity, charisma, experience, financial strength and ability to woo supporters, Dakuku Peterside doesn't come anywhere close to Wike.
wat charisma does wike have? Absolutely none? He is a tout; with so much public cash to squaander
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by aligwe07: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
With all due respect OP ur analysis is heavil flawed.we rivers people want amaechi and his apc out.we are tired of his wahala.you don't know wike.watch and see how everything will go down

4 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by aligwe07: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Raymondenyi:
wat charisma does wike have? Absolutely none? He is a tout; with so much public cash to squaander

Wike is not a tout as you stated.and yes he has the charisma to stand amaechi.he has shown rivers people he has what it takes to control and take rivers state forward.amaechi was scared to do primaries if not dakuku would have been disgraced.

Wike battled other aspirants and came out winner.

3 Likes

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Super1759: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
I was in a taxi going to rumuola in ph when the result was called over the radio. right in that taxi we had 2 guys,they are pdp guys with their created shirts and caps. one turned to another and confessed to another that they will be in trouble if wike wins election. nobody uses tugs like wike.

those of you saying wike is love and good etc. please shut your traps.

how did wike come to lime light? was he not chairman of drivers association- agboro. go to obiakpor and ask about him and his men all driver association.
please which school did wike graduate from and what has he done so far with the office he has in Rivers.

Wike uses the drivers and conductors to carry out any destruction... remember he backed amaechi to enter the seat before things fell apart.

my problem is amaechi's big mouth and fighting gej. if not wike is as good ad a crook.
I weep for river state if he climbs that seat.

only if we can be sincere to ourselves.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by jackymfon: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na siddon look I dey...
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by mathmatica: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
ON AND ON AND ON
MY PEOPLE GRAMBLE
AND RAMBLE ON.
HE IS BETTER,NO,HE IS BETTER
AND SO ON AND ON,THEY ENGAGE
THEMSELF ON POINTLESS NONSENSE.
TOMORROW WE GO TO POLL,BUT TODAY,
WE KILL OURSELVES WITH NOISE.THOUGH OUR
STOMACH BE EMPTY,AND IN SORROW WE LAY LOW
TO REST,BUT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO RAMBLE
AND GRAMBLE,FOR REASON WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND
OR ISSUES THAT DOES US NO GOOD.
WIKE IS BETTER,NO,DAKUKU IS BETTER,AND
SO WE CONTINUE TO WALK IN THE BLINDNESS
THAT DOES US NO GOOD,IN THE DARKNESS THAT HELD US CAPTIVE.
MY PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND,THAT NEITHER
WIKE NOR DAKUKU REALLY CARE.NEITHER WOULD NEED US UNTIL WE DIE IN THE SORROW OF OUR MAKING.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Super1759: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
mathmatica:
ON AND ON AND ON
MY PEOPLE GRAMBLE
AND RAMBLE ON.
HE IS BETTER,NO,HE IS BETTER
AND SO ON AND ON,THEY ENGAGE
THEMSELF ON POINTLESS NONSENSE.
TOMORROW WE GO TO POLL,BUT TODAY,
WE KILL OURSELVES WITH NOISE.THOUGH OUR
STOMACH BE EMPTY,AND IN SORROW WE LAY LOW
TO REST,BUT WE WOULD CONTINUE TO RAMBLE
AND GRAMBLE,FOR REASON WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND
OR ISSUES THAT DOES US NO GOOD.
WIKE IS BETTER,NO,DAKUKU IS BETTER,AND
SO WE CONTINUE TO WALK IN THE BLINDNESS
THAT DOES US NO GOOD,IN THE DARKNESS THAT HELD US CAPTIVE.
MY PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND,THAT NEITHER
WIKE NOR DAKUKU REALLY CARE.NEITHER WOULD NEED US UNTIL WE DIE IN THE SORROW OF OUR MAKING.
nice one but learn to use lower case when writing. upper case is for making emphatics. using it all through makes your writeup unprofessional... by the way what else can masses do if not debate on who they think is the best
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by dapotemi: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na siddon look i dey o
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by dapotemi: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anything that rock una both for Rivers o
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by arabbunkum: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
I know that APC goons like this op will always be afraid of Wike. They did all they could do, even hired thugs with a gasket to protest at Abuja, but still Wike worn.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Super1759:
I was in a taxi going to rumuola in ph when the result was called over the radio. right in that taxi we had 2 guys,they are pdp guys with their created shirts and caps. one turned to another and confessed to another that they will be in trouble if wike wins election. nobody uses tugs like wike.

those of you saying wike is love and good etc. please shut your traps.

how did wike come to lime light? was he not chairman of drivers association- agboro. go to obiakpor and ask about him and his men all driver association.
please which school did wike graduate from and what has he done so far with the office he has in Rivers.

Wike uses the drivers and conductors to carry out any destruction... remember he backed amaechi to enter the seat before things fell apart.

my problem is amaechi's big mouth and fighting gej. if not wike is as good ad a crook.
I weep for river state if he climbs that seat.

only if we can be sincere to ourselves.
u got it right sire; Uu on point; I know rivers people when I see them; I know them...
aligwe07:

Wike is not a tout as you stated.and yes he has the charisma to stand amaechi.he has shown rivers people he has what it takes to control and take rivers state forward.amaechi was scared to do primaries if not dakuku would have been disgraced.
Wike battled other aspirants and came out winner.
with due reaappect sire; I'll waant you to please mention or list the things nyesom wike has done for rivers people?
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by otokx(m): 6:19am On Dec 09, 2014
So campaigning can begin in earnest, winner takes all, we the people of Rivers State will take the final decision.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by mathmatica: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Super1759:
nice one but learn to use lower case when writing. upper case is for making emphatics. using it all through makes your writeup unprofessional... by the way what else can masses do if not debate on who they think is the best
I KNOW YOU BUT WILL REFUSE TO KNOW YOU,
FOR YOUR KIND IS BUT THE GOOD OLD VULTURE.
HE SITS IN HIS LOFTY HEIGHT AND AWAIT AN OPPORTUNITY TO FEED.
I WILL WALK MY WALK,BUT WILL WAIT TO SEE,FOR
I KNOW,VERY SOON,YOU WILL SPEAK AGAIN.
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by datguru: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

If he did the survey in PH, it is probably true. What you can say is that it is non representative of the entirety of rivers state. As you move away from PH, things start taking a different coloration. Wike might actually be stronger (not to the extent of leading by a wide margin) in the Ikwerre heartland however Kalabari, Ogoni, Bonny and Andoni areas are probably strongly against Wike.
PH has a large number of other ethnic groups and Wike is going to lose by a wide margin in that city, same for Bonny.

I don't know about the rest you mentioned but my brother, ogoni people are in full support of wike since ameachi disappointed them by not bringing an ogoni man for apc ticket
Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by mathmatica: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2014
THE WIKE I KNOW TODAY,
WILL BE THE GOVERNOR I WILL KNOW TOMORROW.
NOT BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE,NOR BECAUSE HE SHOULDN'T BE.
NOT BECAUSE I WANT IT SO,NOR BECAUSE I WANT IT NOT.
NOT BECAUSE THEY RAMBLE ON AND GRAMBLE ON,
NOR BECAUSE THEY RAMBLE NOT AND GRAMBLE NOT.

BUT BECAUSE IT WILL BE,EVEN IF IT SHOULDN'T BE.

I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Insider-the True Voice Of The Rivers People On Wike And Dakuku' S Candidature - by datguru: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2014
mrvitalis:

u not a rivers man brother
...who knew wike 5 years ago an ordinary ex lga chairman con chief of staff to ameachi
he only got popular because rivers people didnt support ameachi war against jonathan
...yes jonathan will win rivers yes but apc will get their 25% sha
...but wike will surly lose

When wike was a local government chairman, we payed taxes on all our appliances in the house, start from your tv down to every gadget you own and lots more. Indeed, he is worst than ameachi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: 9 Extreme Body Modifications You Can Blame On Culture / What Zamfara Man Saw In Remi Tinubu Five Days Ago / PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Nassarawa Welcomes PMB To The State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.