Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! (27614 Views)

PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by dozymars(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
If its not Jimi Agbaje then i ain‘t voting.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
With Folarin as PDP candidate, forget any alliance between PDP and Accord. I dont see any of Ladoja and Teslim stepping down for the other. This are political heavyweights. This makes it easy for Ajimobi.
onatisi:
folarin? I don't think pdp can win oyo state with folarin, people will rather vote for ladoja than folarin. But on a second thought,I won't be surprised if a working understanding is agreed upon by the 3 leading opposition parties . The main aim of everyone in oyo states seems to be focused on removing apc from power.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pdp seems to be repeating the same mistake they made in osun
OAUTemitayo:
Just heard that Koro is leading o....
kraba:
Looks like Koro might win after all but its a pity but majority of lagosian might not be willing to vote for Koro just like many can NEVER vote for GMB. Its unfortunate but people need to learn to look at the big picture rather than their personal ego
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by dozymars(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
If its not Jimi Agbaje, then PDP should expect another defeat from Apc in Lagos.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is an easy win for Ambode
aljharem:
Koro is leading...
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by aljharem(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
dozymars:
then don't vote because it is KORO
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
With Folarin as PDP candidate, forget any alliance between PDP and Accord. I dont see any of Ladoja and Teslim stepping down for the other. This are political heavyweights. This makes it easy for Ajimobi.
the votes will be split .teslim cannot win ibadan talkless of oyo state. I forsee some politicians in pdp decamping to accord very soon.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
That is why Tinubu will continue to use them for political target practise.
Tinubu goes for Popular and intelligent candidates while PDP goes for rogues.
If Koro win tonight, Ambode should start preparing his inauguration speech
onatisi:
Pdp seems to be repeating the same mistake they made in osun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by willycrown: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
aljharem:
then don't vote because it is KORO

I really would have love a change of power in Lagos from APC to PDP. But with Koro, well, APC for another 4 years. What a sad day for Lagos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
I can confidently tell you that Ajimobi has Oyo town and environs in the kitty already plus the fact that he would get nothing less than 50% of Ibadan votes.
Ogbomosho people know Akaal cannot win and would never settle for the two major antagonist of their son. Ajimobi is winning this
onatisi:
the votes will be split .teslim cannot win ibadan talkless of oyo state. I forsee some politicians in pdp decamping to accord very soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by aljharem(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
dozymars:
If its not Jimi Agbaje, then PDP should expect another defeat from Apc in Lagos.
OAUTemitayo:

You guys will be shocked...you all said worse about Fayose. How many voters did Aregberascal win by even with the whole APC sleeping in Osun state for 1 week.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
I totally agree with ur views and points .

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
The mistake PDP is making is that they are not properly assessing the kind of people Yorubas are.
They have intellectuals too in their fold but will never allow them to scale through even in the primaries.
APC till PDP start presenting worthy candidates
onatisi:
I totally agree with ur views and points .

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
I can confidently tell you that Ajimobi has Oyo town and environs in the kitty already plus the fact that he would get nothing less than 50% of Ibadan votes.
Ogbomosho people know Akaal cannot win and would never settle for the two major antagonist of their son. Ajimobi is winning this
I told people here about a month ago that ajimobi prayer will be for the opposition to split up. 4 leading politicians will definitely split the votes and the most powerful will eventually carry the day. The power of incumbency will still play a vital role here and that power for now belongs to ajimobi
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by darisgod(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
willycrown:

I really would have love a change of power in Lagos from APC to PDP. But with Koro, well, APC for another 8 YEARS. What a sad day for Lagos!

Corrected grin
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
Why cant Akala, Folarin and co support somebody like makinde whom people still have a good perception of ? PDP need to stop this rubbish
onatisi:
I told people here about a month ago that ajimobi prayer will be for the opposition to split up. 4 leading politicians will definitely split the votes and the most powerful will eventually carry the day. The power of incumbency will still play a vital role here and that power for now belongs to ajimobi
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vote counting in progress..
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Forget it. Korobuchi can never win Lagos.
aljharem:

You guys will be shocked...you all said worse about Fayose. How many voters did Aregberascal win by even with the whole APC sleeping in Osun state for 1 week.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Why cant Akala, Folarin and co support somebody like makinde whom people still have a good perception of ? PDP need to stop this rubbish
among the political elites and power brokers in oyo state ,noone trusts makinde .they see him as someone who can become uncontrollable if given power.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Forget it. Korobuchi can never win Lagos.
mo ti koro o nigboro ,mo ti koroo nigboro .!!!!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by drstone1: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Gabbysky:
PDP Lagos, please just give us Agbaje and leave the rest to we Lagosians...
Even tinubu dreads Agbaje.
And most people are tired of the apc led got by tinubu.
We have mobilised all we need to the PDP and we are still getting more members: Traders, Business men and women, Taxi drivers, bike and bus drivers, market men and women, artisans and professionals, Students etc, just name them...
The only people we could not get are the thugs and the agberos, cos they are the only people left with apc and we don't need them
As for Boy Tunde, just fashied d dude, na boy scout him be

May the GOD Who gives GOODLUCK to nIgerians FAVouR your prayer! Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by PentiumPro(f): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Agbaje oooooo, Koro oooooooo, they are both toast for us.

Bring Agbaje and Koro as deputy, we will beat them mercilessly

No be for this Lagos?

Awon clowns

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
That is the problem. PDP leaders always looking for Political handbags they can manipulate.
Look at how Tinubu Installed Fashola, outsmarted him politically and yet did not interfere in the governance of Lagos.
Walahi, Tinubu has more intelligence in his dead brain than the whole South West PDP leaders heads put together
Makinde is loved by some fraction of Ibadan people, why don't you adopt him, support him with your political structure and sell him to the people and give Ajimobi a good run for his money.
PDP sucks with their orientation and operational system.
onatisi:
among the political elites and power brokers in oyo state ,noone trusts makinde .they see him as someone who can become uncontrollable if given power.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
onatisi:
I think the elections may not be won out rightly and negotiations may have to take place before a winner is finally chosen. Bode george camp can't be underestimated and gej knows this .
lagos PDP faithfuls trust Koro, they aren't comfy with Agbaje due to the past. Sadly but true they see Agbaje as Tinubu extension. I foresee an interesting race in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by ola6: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
OBANIKORO/AGBAJE/DR DOSUNMU/DOHERTY/GBADAMOSI COMBINATION!!!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aye wa koni ri Ikoro o.
onatisi:
mo ti koro o nigboro ,mo ti koroo nigboro .!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by ola6: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
THE NEXT PDP LAGOS LEADERS CHATTING!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Aye wa koni ri Ikoro o.
amin ooooo. I heard ogun state primaries has been cancelled .at times like this ,pdp misses the leadership qualities and wisdom of baba adedibu
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by ola6: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
dozymars:

Please vote wisely. End Tinubus tyrannic rule over Lagos. Vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Adedibu?? Good leadership? Wisdom Maybe you mean deceit)
onatisi:
amin ooooo. I heard ogun state primaries has been cancelled .at times like this ,pdp misses the leadership qualities and wisdom of baba adedibu
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Firefire(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
PentiumPro:
Agbaje oooooo, Koro oooooooo, they are both toast for us.

Bring Agbaje and Koro as deputy, we will beat them mercilessly

No be for this Lagos?

Awon clowns

Good Idea...

KORO Gov.

Agbaje Deputy

or

Agbaje Gov.

Koro - Deputy

APC own don finish patapata be that.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
barcanista:
lagos PDP faithfuls trust Koro, they aren't comfy with Agbaje due to the past. Sadly but true they see Agbaje as Tinubu extension. I foresee an interesting race in Lagos
what I am still trying to get is ,how will and can pdp sell koro to lagosians? Koro is simply not marketable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / FG Govt Borrows N473bn To Pay Salaries And Overheads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.