Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150732 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
personal ke......some years ago maybe i would av taken it personal.
Opesyy:
Calm down bro..its also the responsibilty of the people in the house to curb wrong infos and advice.like you said it's a faceless forum, stop taking it personal bro btw me and you neva land TRV yet. No dey talk like say you dey canada. God will do our own TRV *hugs* grin

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emmsana: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello house. Someone should pls help me with links of cheap schools that offers PGD studies or graduate certificate program in Art and design. Range btw $5k-$6k per year (though the program should be a year) I have a BFA degree In Fine Arts already (majored in Graphic design) I'll like to diversify into something related. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 11:33am On Mar 03, 2015
Opesyy:
Calm down bro..its also the responsibilty of the people in the house to curb wrong infos and advice.like you said it's a faceless forum, stop taking it personal bro btw me and you neva land TRV yet. No dey talk like say you dey canada. God will do our own TRV *hugs* grin

Lol abi

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX baba o! I dey inside UI. You still dey around?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2015
irridemi:
Good Morning everyone, I love this thread, a lot of useful info. However, I am just starting my student permit journey. I need info about getting statement of origin for international passport. I was @ the alausa passport office and dey said I need statement of origin (osun). Pls any info, on how I can get it. I will appreciate if any one can assist me asap, I want to go there today again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Opesyy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 it should be around there,a lil forward or backward

Ok thanks, will check it now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
plz house, i was told to chose a research topic, plz can i choose a nigerian research topic or or i should choose that of canada where have never been to?? mind u...a form of case study/..... thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tonero230(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ugochux:

I don't understand..

Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by einsteino(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
olutowo:
plz house, i was told to chose a research topic, plz can i choose a nigerian research topic or or i should choose that of canada where have never been to?? mind u...a form of case study/..... thank you

is it a core science or engineering degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
They mean you should go to osun state to obtain a local government identification letter.
In that case you may as well go to Osogbo passport office to do it after getting the L.G. ID. It is faster there as there are fewer applicants.
But if you talk seriously to the right person in Lagos office, they will do all that packaging for you for a fee. The guy you are dealing with currently only want you to add money for him, hence he decided to make it look like an issue you need to worry about.Talk better to him. Tell him you are going to do it in Osogbo. You will see him bulge because he would miss the tip involved should you walk away.
[quot, author=irridemi post=31257451]Good Morning everyone, I love this thread, a lot of useful info. However, I am just starting my student permit journey. I need info about getting statement of origin for international passport. I was @ the alausa passport office and dey said I need statement of origin (osun). Pls any info, on how I can get it. I will appreciate if any one can assist me asap, I want to go there today again. [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olutowo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
einsteino:

is it a core science or engineering degree?

its a social science degree..MA Economics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by endtime1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
pls I need information on schools in Canada that offers post graduate diploma in computational physics with cheap tuition fees am a graduate of physics electronics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Have yourself to blame if you have headache over nothing. This is the reason why you are always advised to read from at least part 4.
You will be able to identify inaccurate info from the Truth. Plenty Nigerian residence have their sponsors from UK and US and have be given TRV. Do yourself good by reading backward. Most of the questions have been answered correctly before.
ada4all:

Hi. Please u just said something that shocked me o. My sponsor resides in the US. Actually a US citizen. His statement of account that I will be using to apply is from his US bank. All other docs too are from the US. What do I do now cos u just broke my heart. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
soji0509:
They mean you should go to osun state to obtain a local government identification letter.
In that case you may as well go to Osogbo passport office to do it after getting the L.G. ID. It is faster there as there are fewer applicants.
But if you talk seriously to the right person in Lagos office, they will do all that packaging for you for a fee. The guy you are dealing with currently only want you to add money for him, hence he decided to make it look like an issue you need to worry about.Talk better to him. Tell him you are going to do it in Osogbo. You will see him bulge because he would miss the tip involved should you walk away.
[quot, author=irridemi post=31257451]Good Morning everyone, I love this thread, a lot of useful info. However, I am just starting my student permit journey. I need info about getting statement of origin for international passport. I was @ the alausa passport office and dey said I need statement of origin (osun). Pls any info, on how I can get it. I will appreciate if any one can assist me asap, I want to go there today again.
okay thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
In that case you may as well go to Osogbo passport office to do it after getting the L.G. ID.It is faster there as there are fewer applicants.as
I once had it done within 5 hours. The internet has to be up.
irridemi:
Good Morning everyone, I love this thread, a lot of useful info. However, I am just starting my student permit journey. I need info about getting statement of origin for international passport. I was @ the alausa passport office and dey said I need statement of origin (osun). Pls any info, on how I can get it. I will appreciate if any one can assist me asap, I want to go there today again.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please dont try to use it, the sponsor must have the money in your country of residence or in canada. you might apply from benin or state benin a syour counrty or residence.
Go ahead and use the sponsor account in cotonou. If there's money in the account and account is verifiable. You don't have a problem. I used a u.s acct and got my trv

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please dont try to use it, the sponsor must have the money in your country of residence or in canada. you might apply from benin or state benin a syour counrty or residence.
Go ahead and use the sponsor. If there's money in the account and account is verifiable. You don't have a problem. I used a u.s acct and got my trv
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akosh005: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Helo my e-family, the ministry is really moving...... Don siga, i hail ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by teesboy: 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
welll i dont really know where i came across that information. most likely on the CIC website as ive spent a lot of time reading through or on this forum.
you can open a dormiciliary account and have him transfer the funds there...what i think though

hahaha. here we go again another clown with complete make-up running around nairaland thinking he/she is now a canadian visa officer making outrageous claims. If you don't have useful, articulate and verifiable information that will be beneficial to the travel thread you should refrain from making frivolous claims; for someone who wants to buy plane ticket to convince the visa officer for TRV i am baffled anyone would find your comments useful.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

False bro. Tho it kinda complicates your app, but a detailed explanation in your SOP would suffice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
ada4all:

Hi. Please u just said something that shocked me o. My sponsor resides in the US. Actually a US citizen. His statement of account that I will be using to apply is from his US bank. All other docs too are from the US. What do I do now cos u just broke my heart. cry

You can use him, you'll just have to do more convincing to do on how you intend to leave Canada after graduation and where you intend to work.

Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jengbetiele:

Had it been you took your time to read from at least part 4, youwould have observed countless people don use people from US and gotten dia visas...Use what you have

Right. Even from UK sef.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
kfrosh:
Oga Ade!!! grin cheesy grin; your sponsor can be from any part of the world @least from what I have read here tongue. Gurus in the house can elucidate on this doh.

You're right!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
na people wey never get headway for dier own life issues go dey see anoda person comment.

maybe when i get the page (though i wont go look for it) where i got where i said, ill make it known.
as per all your comments they actually mean nothing to me as i was only trying to give an info to someone. i tot i stated i cudnt remember where i saw it.

if you think otherwise its okay to state it not getting into some unnecessary personal issues on a faceless forum.

If you're not sure of something don't use the word 'must', you are coming to Canada where people can use your words against you, only say something you're sure of or rather use the word 'I think - not sure tho'. You even went ahead to say you saw it on CIC whereas they never posted something like that before. Please be very careful bro, don't give people misleading information.

That your first paragraph up there is totally uncalled for, you were on the verge of misleading someone, so you don't want them to correct you?

Conclusively, try not to use the word 'must' when you're not sure of something.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
irridemi:

Go to your local government in Osun and get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
teesboy:

hahaha. here we go again another clown with complete make-up running around nairaland thinking he/she is now a canadian visa officer making outrageous claims. If you don't have useful, articulate and verifiable information that will be beneficial to the travel thread you should refrain from making frivolous claims; for someone who wants to buy plane ticket to convince the visa officer for TRV i am baffled anyone would find your comments useful.

Wicked! angry grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
teesboy:

Asin you dey mind am..see as e sure..e never even apply o, e dey talk every
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
K
teesboy:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some people actually know how to put up their insnuations.
thanks bro
Amefrica:

If you're not sure of something don't use the word 'must', you are coming to Canada where people can use your words against you, only say something you're sure of or rather use the word 'I think - not sure tho'. You even went ahead to say you saw it on CIC whereas they never posted something like that before. Please be very careful bro, don't give people misleading information.

That your first paragraph up there is totally uncalled for, you were on the verge of misleading someone, so you don't want them to correct you?

Conclusively, try not to use the word 'must' when you're not sure of something.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
not this week o....in lagos ontop this matter o..
Jengbetiele:
hayqinsbFX baba o! I dey inside UI. You still dey around?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Omonjoe(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello house I just got this information from an agent that there is a new Canada policy that says that a student sponsor must only be his/her parents. That visa cannot he granted to a student with a third party sponsor EXCEPT they are his/her parents. Please people with adequate information should clarify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.